Author Topic: Republican Election Fraud: Touch Screen flips D votes to R  (Read 1142 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Republican Election Fraud: Touch Screen flips D votes to R
« on: October 31, 2008, 05:47:47 AM »
MINERAL WELLS —At least two Palo Pinto County residents say they experienced early voting problems when the touch-screen voting machines they used kept switching their straight-party vote from Democratic to Republican.

“When I cast an early vote Wednesday at Palo Pinto County Courthouse, my vote was switched from Democrat to Republican right in front of my face — twice,” reported Lona Jones, a Precinct 1 county resident.

Later Wednesday, Jones looked online to see if this problem showed up elsewhere. She found an Internet article from the Charleston Gazette in Charleston, W.Va., citing voting irregularities similar to her experience with the same type of machine used in Palo Pinto County — an Election Systems & Software’s iVotronic.

In the article titled “Some early W.Va. voters angry over switched votes,” the Gazette reported at least three West Virginia voters complained that touch-screen machines in one county clerk’s office kept switching their votes from Democratic to Republican candidates.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/hotstories/6077085.html

Very troubling indeed.  Looks like the same republican tactics used in 2000 and 2004.  Privatization of public voting is recipe for corruption and that is happening. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: Republican Election Fraud: Touch Screen flips D votes to R
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 10:21:00 AM »
So we can safely surmise that even that machine is smarter than the average Party-line Democrat voter?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 10:53:38 AM »
Or we can safely surmise that Republicans are complete idiots and can't even win an election fairly.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »
lol.  The preemptive paranoid conspiracies.  Look for a flood of these stories if McCain wins on Tuesday. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 11:03:45 AM »
I think there will be more than that.  I think we'll see rioting.   :-\

If Obama wins, we'll see whining about how Obama unfairly ran his campaign and more on Acorn.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 11:05:07 AM »
lol.  The preemptive paranoid conspiracies.  Look for a flood of these stories if McCain wins on Tuesday. 

Was president Bush being a paranoid CT this week when he ordered the DoJ to oversee the OH elections to prevent fraud?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 11:12:12 AM »
I think there will be more than that.  I think we'll see rioting.   :-\

If Obama wins, we'll see whining about how Obama unfairly ran his campaign and more on Acorn.

We could very well see rioting.  There has already been a coronation of The Messiah by the media.  You have other people laying the groundwork for a repeat of a "stolen election" sour grapes claim.  In a sense, I wish it would be a blowout one way or the other so we don't have to listen to the CT nuts. 

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2008, 11:15:34 AM »
We could very well see rioting.  There has already been a coronation of The Messiah by the media.  You have other people laying the groundwork for a repeat of a "stolen election" sour grapes claim.  In a sense, I wish it would be a blowout one way or the other so we don't have to listen to the CT nuts. 
So the 'error prone' touch screen voting machine stories coming out of the several states are just  lies to cushion the blow if Obama loses?

Even for someone like me (I picked Big Mac to win by 4%) that's a tawdry bit of spinning.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2008, 11:17:51 AM »

just a comment,

There has always been suspicions, ever since '00 Republicans are to blame for this. They planted the seed of distrust. Now for eternity everyone will be considered a CTer if their guy doesn't win. More bs to screw with people.

'It's Not the People Who Vote that Count; It's the People Who Count the Votes'

:P  :(

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2008, 11:19:48 AM »
So if a Dumocrat wins, it's because the reightous American people have spoken, but if a Repub wins, it's because they cheated, correct?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2008, 11:20:14 AM »

I hope you apply this criticism to to Coach and others, should Obama win.

We'll hear nothing but their excuses and whining for the American people simply not wanting more of the same.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2008, 11:27:06 AM »

Agreed. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2008, 11:34:16 AM »
So the 'error prone' touch screen voting machine stories coming out of the several states are just  lies to cushion the blow if Obama loses?

Even for someone like me (I picked Big Mac to win by 4%) that's a tawdry bit of spinning.

They're probably ACORN employees. 

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2008, 11:56:53 AM »
They're probably ACORN employees. 
The voting machines?

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2008, 11:58:37 AM »
They have been having these things happen in FL, VA, CO, OH, PA..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 12:03:00 PM »
The voting machines?

The people making the complaints. 

I was joking. 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 12:14:52 PM »

I agree, and the stolen election claims are alreayd being laid.

I genuinelly think either way things may end bad. Riots if it goes one way, and some folks could be attacked/shot if it goes the other. Either way, I think some of the worst of people may come out. My daughter is under orders to stay inside, and sucks to be her, but her grandparents [my parents] will be there so she can't even ignore me 8)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 12:16:11 PM »
The people making the complaints. 

I was joking. 
I know.  So was I.

Again, your name came up when my wife and I were watching Magnum PI.  The scenery,,,oh man.  And nothing but good things were said.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 01:11:48 PM »
I know.  So was I.

Again, your name came up when my wife and I were watching Magnum PI.  The scenery,,,oh man.  And nothing but good things were said.

Glad you weren't taking my name in vain.  :)  It really is a magnificently beautiful place.  You and your wife should check it out.  Much easier to afford this place without kids.