Author Topic: why dont people who bodybuild have the same level of dedication and drive in  (Read 1302 times)

madmax

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
other areas of their life? lets say some guy took the same determinayion to his education or trying to be a successful business man. i think alot of people who lift weights use their muscles to try and hide their flaws as people. alot of guys who lift weights have the same personality, attitude and dont even have their own opinions. but then again i guess most people in society are like that

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Trust. People who are in good business trust other people AND work hard. Bodybuilders don't trust people and just work hard in situations they can control.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
other areas of their life? lets say some guy took the same determinayion to his education or trying to be a successful business man. i think alot of people who lift weights use their muscles to try and hide their flaws as people. alot of guys who lift weights have the same personality, attitude and dont even have their own opinions. but then again i guess most people in society are like that

Because looking like a superhero is the most important thing in their life. :)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
because for a lot of people into bodybuilding, lifting weights is almost the only thing they re good at.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!