Author Topic: ARNOLD to OBAMA: You are more than Welcome to compete at the Arnold Classic.  (Read 9962 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
'Governator' Schwarzenegger mocks 'skinny' Obama

Schwarzenegger, the Hollywood action hero who is now the Republican governor of California, delighted a crowd of several thousand at a McCain campaign event in Ohio by ridiculing both Obama's policies and his slender physique.

The Austrian-born former Mr Universe has hosted a bodybuilding tournament in Columbus for several years, and opened his address by inviting Obama to participate in the next event.

"Every year in March I come here to organize the Arnold Classic, which is all about building the body and pumping," Schwarzenegger said.

"That's why I want to invite Senator Obama because he needs to do something about those skinny legs. I'm going to make him do some squats.

"And then we're going to make him do some biceps curls to beef up those scrawny little arms. But if he could only do something about putting some meat on his ideas.

"Senator McCain on the other hand is built like a rock. His character and his views are solid."

McCain and Schwarzenegger rolled into the Nationwide Arena Hockey Stadium together on the Republican candidate's "Straight Talk Express", the campaign bus that has ferried him on a two-day blitz of this battleground state.

While McCain received loud cheers, it was Schwarzenegger who provided some much-needed glamor and the biggest cheers with a searing attack on Obama's economic policies. He meanwhile painted former Vietnam War prisoner and navy pilot McCain as a "real-life American hero."

"John McCain's character has been tested as no other presidential candidate in the history of this nation," Schwarzenegger said. "He has spent five and a half years as a prisoner of war. He has been tested under torture, under temptation, under deprivation, under isolation.

"He has proven what kind of a man he is. We don't have to wonder if he's ready to lead. We don't have to wonder is he ready to be president of the United States. John McCain has served his country longer in a POW camp than his opponent has served in the United State Senate."

Ohio is a must-win state for McCain, 72, who is trailing Obama in a clutch of pivotal battlegrounds won by outgoing President George W. Bush in 2004.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
obama has genetics lol.... with a little training he could do some damage at the masters
as for Arnold no wonder Californians so fucked up... stupid idiot probably considers
physique as a means of leadership as opposed to intelligence
FYI Arnold graduated from University of Wisconsin with a BA
Obama went to Harvard Law School where he graduated  magna cum laude

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
 ;D

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
who would want to be endorsed by the governor of the state who's going threw the worse of the economic crisis and hasnt done much to solve their problems.... and yet he has time to promote his Roided Arnold classic

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
you haveth to admiteth that Obama is pretty slim, thin, weak and skizzinny, too light to fight..............quite simply too thin to win.

ASJChaotic

Arnold, you're my idol ...but this is getbig after all ;D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM  ;D

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
you haveth to admiteth that Obama is pretty slim, thin, weak and skizzinny, too light to fight..............quite simply too thin to win.
Did you also graduate from Wisconsin?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Obama needs to put down the cigarettes and pick up a dumbell.

Putin would break that skinny halfrican american in half.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
 ::)

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
they both suck both big lairs
TEAM WOLF

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
at least arnold didn't mock Mccain for his poor range of motion on dumbbell side raises.

Tigerman

• Getbig III
at least arnold didn't mock Mccain for his poor range of motion on dumbbell side raises.

LOL that was harsh...  ;D
Obama knows that the mass monster era is over, he's going more for the aesthetic look...

tony b

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Not sure how to embed but pretty funny

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
i wonder who benches the most....obama or mccain?

The Coach

obama has genetics lol.... with a little training he could do some damage at the masters
as for Arnold no wonder Californians so fucked up... stupid idiot probably considers
physique as a means of leadership as opposed to intelligence
FYI Arnold graduated from University of Wisconsin with a BA
Obama went to Harvard Law School where he graduated  magna cum laude

BFD........."Joe the Plumber" PWNED Obama right to his face and he probably doesn't even have a college degree.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
BFD........."Joe the Plumber" PWNED Obama right to his face and he probably doesn't even have a college degree.

Um...

Joe the Plumber lied to Obama to his face.

He looked Obama in the eye and said he was about to buy the business from his boss.

Seeing as JTP was unlicensed, making 40k, had leins, and no means of purchasing this 250k business, other than maybe prayers and magic pixie dust....

he outright lied to obama.  I guess if you lie to a man's face, you pwn him?  Bravo.

The Coach

Um...

Joe the Plumber lied to Obama to his face.

He looked Obama in the eye and said he was about to buy the business from his boss.

Seeing as JTP was unlicensed, making 40k, had leins, and no means of purchasing this 250k business, other than maybe prayers and magic pixie dust....

he outright lied to obama.  I guess if you lie to a man's face, you pwn him?  Bravo.

Hahaaaa......Rob, deals are made everyday on trust. What this idiot Obama doesn't realize (because he has no clue of business) is that deals are made everyday on the trust (with somekind of written stip) business owners to loyal, trusted employees to take over their business if that person decides to retire, quit, sell or whatever. "Joe the Plumber" doesn't necessarely need a huge about of funds or any for that matter to take over the business. You have an MBA, you should know this. If you don't, I can teach you.

Obama lied to over 300 million people. In answer to you saying that "Joe the Plumber lied"? No he didn't. All he did was ask Obama a simple question. Obama came to him, he didn't come to Obama. The liberal press illegally did a background check and found he owed about $1200 in back taxes, and although didn't have a license, worked under his bosses license for something like 14 years. Just because he doesn't have a license does NOT mean he's not an experianced good plumber. Quit with the spin Rob. By all right's Obama isn't qualified to even be a plumber.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Arnold making fun of the skinny smart guy? Is this jr high? :-\
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Hahaaaa......Rob, deals are made everyday on trust. What this idiot Obama doesn't realize (because he has no clue of business) is that deals are made everyday on the trust (with somekind of written stip) business owners to loyal, trusted employees to take over their business if that person decides to retire, quit, sell or whatever. "Joe the Plumber" doesn't necessarely need a huge about of funds or any for that matter to take over the business. You have an MBA, you should know this. If you don't, I can teach you.

Obama lied to over 300 million people. In answer to you saying that "Joe the Plumber lied"? No he didn't. All he did was ask Obama a simple question. Obama came to him, he didn't come to Obama. The liberal press illegally did a background check and found he owed about $1200 in back taxes, and although didn't have a license, worked under his bosses license for something like 14 years. Just because he doesn't have a license does NOT mean he's not an experianced good plumber. Quit with the spin Rob. By all right's Obama isn't qualified to even be a plumber.

both candidates have been telling a lot of lies - can we agree on that much, joe?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"I'm getting ready to buy a company that makes 250 to 280 thousand dollars a year," Wurzelbacher said. "Your new tax plan is going to tax me more, isn't it?"

Joe IS NOT getting ready to buy such a company.

That was a lie.  An outright lie.

The Coach

both candidates have been telling a lot of lies - can we agree on that much, joe?

Yes..of course I agree with that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Responded Wurzelbacher, "the reason I ask you about the American dream, I mean I've worked hard. I'm a plumber. I work 10-12 hours a day and I'm buying this company and I'm going to continue working that way. I'm getting taxed more and more while fulfilling the American dream."

But he's not.  He never was.  He lied to Obama.

JTP has no credibility now.  Men don't look another man in the eye and LIE.

You can say "he was just...", but the fact is, he lied.

The Coach

"I'm getting ready to buy a company that makes 250 to 280 thousand dollars a year," Wurzelbacher said. "Your new tax plan is going to tax me more, isn't it?"

Joe IS NOT getting ready to buy such a company.

That was a lie.  An outright lie.

Rob......a little FYI. $250,000 a year isn't alot of of money for a contracting business. As I have said before, the profit margin on that GROSS amount might be about 18% at best, that's about $45000. if the business is ran right, approximatly 25-30% should be re-invested back into the business for growth, he's taking home about $33,000. Rob, that's $250,000 in SALES not profit. Now he would be getting taxed on the $33k.

DO THE MATH. Rob, I know how the contracting business works backwards and forwards.

The Coach

Responded Wurzelbacher, "the reason I ask you about the American dream, I mean I've worked hard. I'm a plumber. I work 10-12 hours a day and I'm buying this company and I'm going to continue working that way. I'm getting taxed more and more while fulfilling the American dream."

But he's not.  He never was.  He lied to Obama.

JTP has no credibility now.  Men don't look another man in the eye and LIE.

You can say "he was just...", but the fact is, he lied.

You have an MBA huh?

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
how can he say such a thing ???