Author Topic: Reagan + Reagan Chief of Staff endorses Obama  (Read 1647 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Re: Reagan endorses Obama
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2008, 09:29:04 AM »
sorry to break it to you, even if 8 passes, there will still be gays, there will still be gays in long term relationships in your neighborhood, and there will still be children of gay couples in your schools.

Coach knows this really well.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2008, 09:49:15 AM »
Coach knows this really well.

You make no salient points, use poor grammar (e.g. " we hav went over this") while claiming to be highly educated, and resort to ad hominem attacks on those who don't share your point of view...

Nice job representing the liberal left...  keep up the good work!

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2008, 09:57:56 AM »
You make no salient points, use poor grammar (e.g. " we hav went over this") while claiming to be highly educated, and resort to ad hominem attacks on those who don't share your point of view...

Nice job representing the liberal left...  keep up the good work!

I make many points, you just do not have the mental capacity to understand them.  Am I writing a Dissertation? a Theses? Is this a graded website that effects my pocket or my career?  Common sense would say that when I typed, "we hav went over this" it was a obvious typing error leaving out the E.

PS When slamming someone about grammar, make sure to NOT have any ERRORS yourself (spelling)..  Just a friendly tip.  Go back and correct your Grammar and then re-post.

You are an Idiot.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2008, 10:08:37 AM »
I make many points, you just do not have the mental capacity to understand them.  Am I writing a Dissertation? a Theses? Is this a graded website that effects my pocket or my career?  Common sense would say that when I typed, "we hav went over this" it was a obvious typing error leaving out the E.

PS When slamming someone about grammar, make sure to NOT have any ERRORS yourself (spelling)..  Just a friendly tip.  Go back and correct your Grammar and then re-post.

You are an Idiot.

LOL...  awesome self-pwnage (get a smart person to explain to you all the reasons why)...  like I said, keep up the good work representin' the liberal left!!!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2008, 01:03:49 PM »

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2008, 01:24:14 PM »
RONALD REGAN CHIEF OF STAFF ENDORSING OBAMA...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/27465481#27480158
this is great news.  thank you Jesus.