Author Topic: Public Service Announcement  (Read 2411 times)

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
Re: Public Service Announcement
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2008, 08:09:04 PM »
I agree with you but how exactly is he doing that?

You don't think giving income tax breaks to those that pay no income tax isn't another form of welfare?

You can't get a tax break if you don't pay tax.

As far as getting folks off of welfare, the entire system needs to be overhauled and remade. Too many people are given welfare even if they really don't need it or can do without it. It is given willy nilly and the people who oversee it are not any more intelligent than the people who think they can get if if they are totally capable of working.

Making it harder to get welfare.
Making it easier to get jobs.

Let the people who truly need it get it.
Let the people who don't need it work.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2008, 08:44:36 PM »
Coach yesterday you made a complete little fool of yourself by stating that taxes were based on the sales of a business rather than the profit. This proves beyond doubt that you are a fraud and your business success stories are fairytales. I'm surprised you don't follow your friend Moosejay and vanish with the shame of this exposure.

Yesterday???

He makes a total fool of himself every single day on here.  Yesterday wasn't any different at all.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2008, 08:45:12 PM »
  Sad part, you are a FUCKING TRAINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I saw those pics of you in your kitchen, do you live in a trailer?

LMAO!!!