Author Topic: Capitvating Interview: Why you are all Slaves.  (Read 4219 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Capitvating Interview: Why you are all Slaves.
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2008, 02:02:26 PM »
I agree he is unable to get his message across because of his manner, as you can see with my messages to luke, i do not like that manner at all - however i believe dreyfus has a good message to give.

However i didn't think he was calling people dumb, just that they were no longer being taught the basics, and that he felt people were forgetting why america became great in the first place.

As I said, I agree with his point that basics should be taught in school. I strongly disagree with other points he makes. In my opinion, he is just as indoctrinated by scientific positivism as fundis are by fundamentalism. I'm not so sure he can differentiate between his general points and his indoctrinations. From his rather flowery and vague monologe, this is hard to tell.

Europe is not a dictatorship, however you cannot say the freedoms we have taken for granted for hundreds of years are not being taken away more and more.

I really don't see less freedom in Europe. Sure the EU imposes some restrictions but it also provides new freedom, e.g. a common currency, freedom of workplace, and political stability within the EU. In my profession, these are tremendous adavantages. I can say whatever I want, vote for the party I want, and be 99% sure to get all information necessary to form my political opinion. Also, the big cooperations do not have such direct influence on politics as in the US, which (power of the big cooperations) IMO constitutes the only true form of modern dictatorship.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2008, 02:16:38 PM »
Fatpanda,

I think you missed my final summation line... I couldn't have put it any more plainly.

The Luke
PS- your spelling and grammar are atrocious.

Really? Thanks. i could say the same... However would you like to compare results of our IQ tests instead ? followed by pics of our cocks ?

You are arrogant, conceited, patronizing, condescending, uppity, haughty, ostentatious, egotistic, pompous, pretentious, and vain.

In other words you are a :
175lbs by 31st July

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2008, 02:22:57 PM »
You are arrogant, conceited, patronizing, condescending, uppity, haughty, ostentatious, egotistic, pompous, pretentious, and vain.

...the lazy spelling; typing and grammar habits you now so obviously regret tell me all I need to know about your IQ Fatpanda.

The Luke
PS- ...meltdown.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2008, 02:33:46 PM »

...the lazy spelling; typing and grammar habits you now so obviously regret tell me all I need to know about your IQ Fatpanda.

The Luke
PS- ...meltdown.

No thought not, Funny that. I never suspected you would want to really compare intelligence  ::)

Calm down about spelling Gloria its just getbig. I have lazy spelling habits because treat getbig as fun, and i post here to relax and show up dickheads like yourself. Not to show off my literacy skills  ::)

If i really couldn't spell and cared what delusionals like you thought of me, i'd click the big spell check button at the bottom of each reply window  ::)

Oh and who's melting? you have been waiting all day on me replying so you could reply within a few minutes hahaha pathetic.

175lbs by 31st July

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2008, 02:44:44 PM »
The spell-check can't correct your grammar.

I have lazy spelling habits because treat getbig as fun.

...yeah, whenever educated people have fun they instinctively un-learn their education.

Do you also speak in baby-talk like a toddler? Forget your toilet training? Think you're seven again?

The Luke

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2008, 02:49:14 PM »
Panda, as much as I disagree with what Luke said in his original post, I don't understand your agressiveness against him. Is there something?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2008, 02:51:48 PM »
Yeah Panda, is there things?

The Luke

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2008, 03:08:11 PM »
The spell-check can't correct your grammar.

...yeah, whenever educated people have fun they instinctively un-learn their education.

Do you also speak in baby-talk like a toddler? Forget your toilet training? Think you're seven again?

The Luke

...yeah well starting sentences with ... is not considered correct grammar either  ::)

just keep using your attention whore words like 'sheeple'  ::) hahahaha oh brother.

Panda, as much as I disagree with what Luke said in his original post, I don't understand your agressiveness against him. Is there something?
Yeah Panda, is there things?

The Luke

There are no 'things'.

Luke is clearly fluent in literacy, and bright enough to understand what Dreyfuss was talking about. Regardless of what i thought of his point I simply disliked the condescending arrogant tone in his post (google this).

Rather than insult people he could choose to use this fluency in a way that explains, educates and inspires, rather than insults and alienates.
175lbs by 31st July

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2008, 05:07:06 PM »
How many times are you going to post the same shit?