Author Topic: Hahahahaha, this guy claims he can deadlift 970!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14452 times)

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Hahahahaha, this guy claims he can deadlift 970!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #150 on: November 05, 2008, 03:33:27 AM »
You're the weird fuck asshole if your idea of a strong looking person is someone who looks like a tubby fucking female bull dike.  Do you know what a bull dike is?  If Saturday Night Live brought back their It's Pat show he'd probably win the part!  Dude looks like a fat hermaphrodite!  I have tons of respect for powerlifters and strength athletes but within moderation.  This guy is fat...look at his fucking face........looks like he's taking his wife's birth control instead of testosterone!  I've seen plenty of in shape powerlifters and this guy isn't one of them.  No wonder this is QueerOats idol!

Haha you clearly don't follow powerlifting if you think this guy is fatter than average! X

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2008, 03:33:02 PM »
You're the weird fuck asshole if your idea of a strong looking person is someone who looks like a tubby fucking female bull dike.  Do you know what a bull dike is?  If Saturday Night Live brought back their It's Pat show he'd probably win the part!  Dude looks like a fat hermaphrodite!  I have tons of respect for powerlifters and strength athletes but within moderation.  This guy is fat...look at his fucking face........looks like he's taking his wife's birth control instead of testosterone!  I've seen plenty of in shape powerlifters and this guy isn't one of them.  No wonder this is QueerOats idol!

I know you have respect for lean stronglooking guys who lift weights...that called bodybuilders...yes the guy is carrying excess weight...big deal does not make what he lifts more impressive...which is good since what he is doing is PLing and not a glorified beauty contest.

You would not say a word if you seem him face to face...infact i bet you would shake his hand, ask for a foto and post it on getbig. stop acting the tough guy. It doesnt suit ya.

brucelee99

• Getbig I
« Reply #152 on: November 05, 2008, 03:41:08 PM »
question about protein

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2008, 04:52:31 PM »
I know you have respect for lean stronglooking guys who lift weights...that called bodybuilders...yes the guy is carrying excess weight...big deal does not make what he lifts more impressive...which is good since what he is doing is PLing and not a glorified beauty contest.

You would not say a word if you seem him face to face...infact i bet you would shake his hand, ask for a foto and post it on getbig. stop acting the tough guy. It doesnt suit ya.

Haha if you think fat overweight powerlifters who can deadlift 900lbs makes them an automatic bad ass you are an even bigger delusional moron than I thought.  Put this guy in an MMA ring and he'd get clobbered you dumbshit.  I don't know what's worse......the professional bodybuilder and posing in his string bikini or these obese powerlifters bathing in their glory of conquering the iron all the while living with mom and bouncing for a living and the local "pub". 

LMAO!  Yeah a real bad ass there  ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 05, 2008, 05:03:36 PM »
The kid can deadlift over 900lbs?  LOL but let's see him do even one pull up. 

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #155 on: November 05, 2008, 11:04:22 PM »
You ignoramus.  There are plenty of powerlifters that are as strong or stronger than this kid with low or acceptable levels of bf.  You know fuck all about powerlifting and strength if you think you have to look like a stuffed twinky on estrogen to lift big weights.  This kid just uses "powerlifting" as an excuse to look like shit and be a fat ass.  There is a point of diminishing returns where more bodyweight/fat/mass doesn't equate strength or ability to lift more.  This tub of lard is way beyond that level. 

This kid does NOT look exceptionally fat for a powerlifter-not in the least.
Yes, I'm sure he started lifting as a 'cover' so he could "look like shit and be a fat ass".

I find it hard to believe that someone would feel virulently angry over the issue of a powerlifter's perceived lack of physical attractiveness.
In any case, if you are not in fact an obvious troll, I commend you for the passion you bring to the cause.
MuscelMcMannus, I hope you succeed in your goal of bringing aesthetic appeal to powerlifting.

☠ Order of Nephilim

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #156 on: November 05, 2008, 11:11:04 PM »
wow wtf he can jump high for a big dude

I know the anwser... the jump spoiled it (0,45min)... This video was taken on the moon!!!!!!!

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #157 on: November 05, 2008, 11:22:31 PM »
He's not a bber.  He doesn't care about the way he looks and not only that he looks pretty good.  His game isn't pull ups and doesn't give a shit about MMA-most people in the fitness industry still don't and probably never will.  He does deads and he's crushing them.  And to the guy that says he couldn't get chicks, absolute bullshit.  He's everywhere in strength media, he's a big name in the sport and I'm sure if he wasn't married, he'd have no problem getting any number of fitness girls, and probably regular girls who want real guy that likes real women, doesn't pose for men jerking off, can pull real weights, has developed a good name for himself, and makes money doing what he's doing. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2008, 12:31:13 AM »
He's not a bber.  He doesn't care about the way he looks and not only that he looks pretty good.  His game isn't pull ups and doesn't give a shit about MMA-most people in the fitness industry still don't and probably never will.  He does deads and he's crushing them.  And to the guy that says he couldn't get chicks, absolute bullshit.  He's everywhere in strength media, he's a big name in the sport and I'm sure if he wasn't married, he'd have no problem getting any number of fitness girls, and probably regular girls who want real guy that likes real women, doesn't pose for men jerking off, can pull real weights, has developed a good name for himself, and makes money doing what he's doing. 

Exactly so why the fuck was this thread started in the first place?  Some obese powerlifter posing with his shirt off in his mums closet flapping his gyno titties.  Lifting a 900lb barbell several inches off the floor does not make him a tough guy nor does it make him a pimp.  He does one thing and does it well.  Like I said, have this hermaphrodite strap a 45lb plate to his body and do pull ups for reps.   

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2008, 01:09:40 AM »
Exactly so why the fuck was this thread started in the first place?  Some obese powerlifter posing with his shirt off in his mums closet flapping his gyno titties.  Lifting a 900lb barbell several inches off the floor does not make him a tough guy nor does it make him a pimp.  He does one thing and does it well.  Like I said, have this hermaphrodite strap a 45lb plate to his body and do pull ups for reps.   

Shut the fuck up.  ::)

vvv

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2008, 01:12:09 AM »
OMG.. he has LESS fat than most of big powerlifters, the fact that he has weird distribution of fat and puffy appearance is not his fault, hating him for the way his fat distributes instead of admiring him for what he did is low, low, low..

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2008, 01:24:13 AM »
OMG.. he has LESS fat than most of big powerlifters, the fact that he has weird distribution of fat and puffy appearance is not his fault, hating him for the way his fat distributes instead of admiring him for what he did is low, low, low..

LMAO!  He's strong so what?  I'm not the homo that posted a picture of the guy topless.  What were we supposed to say?  My god look at him he must be strong?

Monster Triceps = homosexual who likes fat boys. 

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2008, 07:58:11 AM »
LMAO!  He's strong so what?  I'm not the homo that posted a picture of the guy topless.  What were we supposed to say?  My god look at him he must be strong?

Monster Triceps = homosexual who likes fat boys. 

Says the "guy" who has 50% of all the posts in a thread he claims he doesn't even like. Epic self ownage.

Maybe you're just bitter because you only squat 300 pounds while weighing 250.

Dude I did 300 for reps when I was 17. ;D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2008, 08:41:40 AM »
Haha if you think fat overweight powerlifters who can deadlift 900lbs makes them an automatic bad ass you are an even bigger delusional moron than I thought.  Put this guy in an MMA ring and he'd get clobbered you dumbshit.  I don't know what's worse......the professional bodybuilder and posing in his string bikini or these obese powerlifters bathing in their glory of conquering the iron all the while living with mom and bouncing for a living and the local "pub". 

LMAO!  Yeah a real bad ass there  ::)

Why on earth would i put him in a MMA ring? Thjat ius like me going to you put you in the front line of WWI and see how tough you are...or put you in the driving seat of an F50 and see how tough you are...your ignorance is highlighted by your arrogance.

Who said he was badd ass...what i said was that he looks big...post a pic of yourself in your current condition i bet you dont look half as big.

Also you dork at 230lbs i can rep 100lbs attached to me. That would put me close to Benny's weight....I bet he can chin with lats as strong as his

ps he looks enormous in that vid you posted...thanks for clarifying that point

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: November 06, 2008, 09:08:43 AM »
lets put an mma guy in a first century roman arena against a lion and lets see how tough he is  ::)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2008, 09:27:11 AM »
lets put an mma guy in a first century roman arena against a lion and lets see how tough he is  ::)
Lets put an MMA guy on a stability ball doing 135lb squats - just for giggles

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: November 06, 2008, 10:30:31 AM »

Actually, if you read the first few posts, a guy was fishing for idiots.  Seems, in your case, he has landed a big one.

Jason

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: November 06, 2008, 11:09:19 AM »
look the simple fact is this guy is a fucking disgusting piece of fat shit. his face is ugly as old assholes and he has horrible bitchtits. no one cares if he is strong ( except the revotingly obese and ugly members of getbig) if he looks like a mcdonalds lardass about to have a heart attack.

he is a vile person and human and something to be sickened by. normal people would rather lift moderate weights and look good. if the price you pay for lifting a metal bar is looking like this peice of shit kunt, then no fucking thanks

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #168 on: November 06, 2008, 11:11:57 AM »
epic overstatement.  He's got some gyno, get over it. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: November 06, 2008, 01:54:10 PM »
plus he isnt gonna be 330lbs at 2% b/f

I think it would be hilarious to see the physiques of the people who are ripping on him. I wonder if one has teh balls to post it

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #170 on: November 06, 2008, 02:48:55 PM »
I would prefer to look good than be that strong!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 06, 2008, 04:05:18 PM »
Why on earth would i put him in a MMA ring? Thjat ius like me going to you put you in the front line of WWI and see how tough you are...or put you in the driving seat of an F50 and see how tough you are...your ignorance is highlighted by your arrogance.

Who said he was badd ass...what i said was that he looks big...post a pic of yourself in your current condition i bet you dont look half as big.

Also you dork at 230lbs i can rep 100lbs attached to me. That would put me close to Benny's weight....I bet he can chin with lats as strong as his

ps he looks enormous in that vid you posted...thanks for clarifying that point

Dude do you just pull this shit out of your ass?  In the previous post you said I'd be scared of the guy and would ask him for his picture like he's some sort of tough guy who could kick anyone's ass if he wanted.  So yes you did imply that he was a bad ass.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 06, 2008, 04:14:29 PM »
Says the "guy" who has 50% of all the posts in a thread he claims he doesn't even like. Epic self ownage.

Maybe you're just bitter because you only squat 300 pounds while weighing 250.

Dude I did 300 for reps when I was 17. ;D

Powerlifting talk = I had no friends, no girls, and no talent so I spent my teenage glory days in the barbell dungeon conquering the iron. 

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: November 07, 2008, 10:57:54 AM »
Powerlifting talk = I had no friends, no girls, and no talent so I spent my teenage glory days in the barbell dungeon conquering the iron. 

musclelessmcmansauce talk= Ive never done anything remotely athletic and i spent my teenage glory days playing dungeonsand dragons and beating off to the scifi channel

Jason

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #174 on: November 07, 2008, 12:34:20 PM »
musclelessmcmansauce talk= Ive never done anything remotely athletic and i spent my teenage glory days playing dungeonsand dragons and beating off to the scifi channel

Jason

repeat after me: don't... feed... the... trolls.

this musclesmcmannus idiot obviously sits around sipping his nitro-tech shake while wearing his velcro valeo belt in the gym and mean-mugging people between his sets of 25 pound dumbbell curls thinking he's a badass. he's one of those guys that trolls youtube for powerlifters talking shit on them while secretly crying because despite taking $300 worth of supplements a month he still can't bench two plates. let him feel like the big balls, it's the only highlight of his day.