Author Topic: Hahahahaha, this guy claims he can deadlift 970!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14451 times)

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Hahahahaha, this guy claims he can deadlift 970!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #175 on: November 07, 2008, 01:17:23 PM »
I am amazed at some of the people on this board.....its like you want everyone who lifts weights to have the same ideals as you do. Some people like to walk around shredded year round, some people do battle with the weights to see how big they can get and some people look at this stuff as them against the Iron weightwise.....why hate on Benny Mag. when he is doing what he absolutely loves to do? He doesnt want to be the pretty boy going clubbing on the weekends....thats not his deal. 

If your any kind of weightlifter and you cant appreciate the magnitude of these two beasts going at it to prove who is the top dog on this planet in the deadlift....I dont get it.

This is freaking King Kong Vs Godzilla right here and those 2 animals are incredible

Stavios

« Reply #176 on: November 07, 2008, 06:15:24 PM »
I am amazed at some of the people on this board.....its like you want everyone who lifts weights to have the same ideals as you do. Some people like to walk around shredded year round, some people do battle with the weights to see how big they can get and some people look at this stuff as them against the Iron weightwise.....why hate on Benny Mag. when he is doing what he absolutely loves to do? He doesnt want to be the pretty boy going clubbing on the weekends....thats not his deal. 

If your any kind of weightlifter and you cant appreciate the magnitude of these two beasts going at it to prove who is the top dog on this planet in the deadlift....I dont get it.

This is freaking King Kong Vs Godzilla right here and those 2 animals are incredible

Great post Dante.
I don't give a shit about powerlifting personnally, but if some guys love that, good for them !

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: November 07, 2008, 06:28:45 PM »
Great post Dante.
I don't give a shit about powerlifting personnally, but if some guys love that, good for them !

I feel just about the same about bodybuilding! I do have MUCH respect though for the dedication these guys have dieting and training like they do.  Most definitely!

Jason

io856

« Reply #178 on: November 07, 2008, 06:41:09 PM »
powerlifting and bodybuilding are brothers, and relatives deserve respect  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #179 on: November 07, 2008, 06:43:59 PM »
I feel just about the same about bodybuilding! I do have MUCH respect though for the dedication these guys have dieting and training like they do.  Most definitely!

Jason

it's all good that way bro  8)
if everybody loved the same things, it would be one boring world

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #180 on: November 07, 2008, 11:19:12 PM »
haha, I LOVE Benny.  I think that guy is cool as hell; that warm up makes me laugh out loud every time.  But 971 must be an old record now, right?  I thought it was up over a 1000, no?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #181 on: November 07, 2008, 10:46:22 PM »
huge FAT kid
don't mistake muscle and fat, two different types of tissues
 :D

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: November 07, 2008, 10:47:51 PM »
don't mistake muscle and fat, two different types of tissues
 :D

The dude has more muscle in his left calf than you have in you're entire "physique".  ::)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: November 08, 2008, 08:25:59 AM »
Dude do you just pull this shit out of your ass?  In the previous post you said I'd be scared of the guy and would ask him for his picture like he's some sort of tough guy who could kick anyone's ass if he wanted.  So yes you did imply that he was a bad ass.

do you walk up and always wonder if the person you are talking too can kick your ass. You got on like that to me you would be a sorry boy.

Whether he is badass or not is not up for debate...what is is thathe is a huge strong fucker with a lot of muscle as well as some fat. you cant dispute that and by trying to you are sounding like a tard

spinnis

« Reply #184 on: November 08, 2008, 08:29:29 AM »

Andy bolton is a tiny tit.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: November 11, 2008, 05:05:54 AM »

Andy bolton is a tiny tit.

Most rediculous post Ive ever read from you swede. ;D >:(

Jason

spinnis

« Reply #186 on: November 11, 2008, 06:18:07 AM »
Most rediculous post Ive ever read from you swede. ;D >:(

Jason

;D ;D