Author Topic: Forget Gallup, Rasmussen, etc. To find out who's going to win this election.....  (Read 680 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
WATCH TOMMOROW NIGHT'S GAME between the Redskins and the Steelers.

For 17 of the last 18 elections, in which the Washington Redskins played a home game that prior weekend, the outcome has predicted the winner of the election.*

The formula is simple.

1) Look at the party of the current president (The 'Skins side with that guy).

2) Watch the Redskins game.

3) If the Redskins win, the candidiate who shares the SAME party as the current president WINS; if the 'Skins lose, the candidate of the party OPPOSITE that of the current president wins.

In laymen's terms, Bush is a Republican. If the 'Skins win, McCain is the new president; If the Steelers win, Obama gets the nod.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!?  ;D

*- The lone exception was 2004; The 'Skins lost to the Packers. But, George Bush got re-elected.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
 :D  Saw this on NFL Countdown this morning.  The only thing I care about in that game is whether Santana Moss overcomes his hammy and has a great game.  He starts on my fantasy football team.   :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
monday isn't the weekend so I guess it won't work this time.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )

A lot of schools in the Virginia/Maryland area are off on Monday and Tuesday.

Monday for Teachers Professional Day (training) and Tuesday for election day. Think of it as a 4 day weekend for school kids and the parents (like me) that have to stay home to watch their wee ones.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition

exactly  ;)  but im sure the steelers will still win.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
exactly  ;)  but im sure the steelers will still win.

Politics aside, no fucking way. Their offensive line is butt woeful. It's going to be a sackfest for the Redskins and I say that with a grimace on my face since I'm a Cowboys fan (who absolutely suck ass this season).

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
This might be the ONLY time I might EVER root for the Foreskins, I mean Redskins.   ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
A lot of schools in the Virginia/Maryland area are off on Monday and Tuesday.

Monday for Teachers Professional Day (training) and Tuesday for election day. Think of it as a 4 day weekend for school kids and the parents (like me) that have to stay home to watch their wee ones.

that's fine, but that's not the weekend.  I'm just going by what it said.  Monday is not the weekend.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
that's fine, but that's not the weekend.  I'm just going by what it said.  Monday is not the weekend.

It is as far as football is concerned.  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
:D  Saw this on NFL Countdown this morning.  The only thing I care about in that game is whether Santana Moss overcomes his hammy and has a great game.  He starts on my fantasy football team.   :)

I think that stat popped up last week, too. Plus, I remember this from a few years ago.

"Hail to the Chief", based on "Hail to the Redskins"! And, both McCain and Obama will appear at halftime for Monday Night Football. I wonder if McCain and Obama will have on Redskins and Steelers gear, respectively?

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Looks like an Obama W. 

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Politics aside, no fucking way. Their offensive line is butt woeful. It's going to be a sackfest for the Redskins and I say that with a grimace on my face since I'm a Cowboys fan (who absolutely suck ass this season).

lol i so owned you on this!!! Steelers win 26 to 6  hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! ;)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )

lol i so owned you on this!!! Steelers win 26 to 6  hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! ;)

LOL. Dude, you didn't own me on shit. You honestly think the majority of NFL fans picked the Steelers to win?

That said, as a Cowboys fan, I'm HAPPY the Foreskins lost so HA!  ;D

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Looks like an Obama W. 

Yes it does.

The football gods have spoken.