Author Topic: Since Ron has sold out to corporate interests...  (Read 2477 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Since Ron has sold out to corporate interests...
« on: November 02, 2008, 05:19:14 PM »

...does that mean he'll finally pony up the bucks for a booth at the Arnold, to be stocked with ultra-fine fitness, figure, and bikini women? 

;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Since Ron has sold out to corporate interests...
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 05:23:03 PM »
hey ron!
check out my thread on comments board-application to be a mod...ive been asking u for months and havent heard from u
gene
w

ASJChaotic

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 05:25:12 PM »
if he wants to be a Mod I do too  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 05:25:41 PM »
hey ron!
check out my thread on comments board-application to be a mod...ive been asking u for months and havent heard from u
gene
Bluto took your spot on the MMA board, wasn't too cool of him to do that if you ask me, he has lots of other boards he mods, why did he have to take that one?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 05:25:55 PM »
what corporation owns this site?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 09:27:14 PM »
Since Ron has sold out to corporate interests...

Really - please tell me which so I can get the money from them already!

does that mean he'll finally pony up the bucks for a booth at the Arnold, to be stocked with ultra-fine fitness, figure, and bikini women? 

No... there are 600+ booths already with everything that makes you guys happy there.  I am there to work, taking pictures, writing reports, and taking care of the supplement and nutrition business.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 11:48:29 PM »

Really - please tell me which so I can get the money from them already!

No... there are 600+ booths already with everything that makes you guys happy there.  I am there to work, taking pictures, writing reports, and taking care of the supplement and nutrition business.

'cough, cough' which means shut the fck up guys...My wife would kill me if i all of a sudden had my own booth...At least now I can tell her that I only took the picture because thats where i'm supposed to be...

But when you have your own booth, you call the shots and you bring in the people you want...Its a lot harder blaming someone else when your name is on it...

io856

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 02:19:21 AM »

'cough, cough' which means shut the fck up guys...My wife would kill me if i all of a sudden had my own booth...At least now I can tell her that I only took the picture because thats where i'm supposed to be...

But when you have your own booth, you call the shots and you bring in the people you want...Its a lot harder blaming someone else when your name is on it...
exaccctly

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 11:42:02 AM »

I should have you taking the pics then!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2008, 09:37:37 PM »
I should have you taking the pics then!

Hey Ron..Can you PLEASE tell Naturalweiner no already ? This homo isn't annoying you to death yet?