Author Topic: Tissues for Coach,Ron Avidan,Goatboy and the Rest of the Republicans on Nov.4th.  (Read 5830 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Shall we set up a site and get donations going for some tissues?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
i am a liberal republican happily voting for obama :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

i read somewhere the obama campaign will spend 600,000,000. dollars by nov 3 and mc cain will have spent 300,000,000. million

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Wouldn’t it be terrifying if President Obama was repeatedly told about imminent threats against the nation, and he simply dismissed them out-of-hand? And what if the US was attacked, and he just sat in a classroom, reading a kids’ book, because he didn’t know what to do?

Wouldn’t it be just awful if President Obama started ignoring the Constitution, and declared himself unaccountable to anyone? And what if he started cranking out “signing statements”, began pardoning people who were instrumental in outing a covert CIA agent, or allowed White House emails to be deleted in complete defiance of the law? Worse yet, what if he started wiretapping American citizens’ phone calls, and started snooping into their internet activities?

Wouldn’t it be truly dreadful if President Obama lied our country into war, and then started handing out no-bid contracts to war-profiteers who didn’t give a flying fuck about the safety of our troops if it cut into their obscene profits?

Wouldn’t it be downright disillusioning if President Obama poured billions into an unwinnable war while our infrastructure, our schools, our hospitals and our entire economy were left in complete ruin?

Wouldn’t it be devastating if President Obama encouraged the deregulation of everything from banking practices to the inspection of food coming into the country?

Wouldn’t it be profoundly disturbing if President Obama continued on one of his many vacations while a major US city was wiped-out by a natural disaster? And what if he completely ignored the victims of said disaster in the aftermath, and just allowed them to die?

Wouldn’t it be absolutely disastrous if President Obama appointed incompetent cronies to important positions, like Attorney General? And what if his appointee started purging the department of experienced, competent people based solely on their political affiliation?

Wouldn’t it be morally reprehensible if President Obama condoned the use of torture, or the unlimited detention of people without charge or trial?

Wouldn’t it be an incredible outrage if President Obama insisted on tax subsidies for corporations making record profits, or tax incentives for companies that outsourced American jobs?

Wouldn’t it be unbelievably humiliating if President Obama consistently made a fool of himself in public settings, and became the punchline of every late-night monologue due to his ignorance, his inability to speak coherently, and his drunken displays at international meetings of import?

Wouldn’t it be overwhelmingly embarrassing if the stature of the United States was irreparably harmed every time President Obama opened his mouth and proved how God damned stupid he was in front of the entire world?

Wouldn’t it be fantastically detrimental if President Obama was deliberately divisive at a time when the country most needed to come together? And what if he started saying things like “You’re either with us or against us” and you knew he meant YOU were against your own country if you didn’t just toe-the-line and accept his way of thinking?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Wouldn’t it be terrifying if President Obama was repeatedly told about imminent threats against the nation, and he simply dismissed them out-of-hand? And what if the US was attacked, and he just sat in a classroom, reading a kids’ book, because he didn’t know what to do?

Wouldn’t it be just awful if President Obama started ignoring the Constitution, and declared himself unaccountable to anyone? And what if he started cranking out “signing statements”, began pardoning people who were instrumental in outing a covert CIA agent, or allowed White House emails to be deleted in complete defiance of the law? Worse yet, what if he started wiretapping American citizens’ phone calls, and started snooping into their internet activities?

Wouldn’t it be truly dreadful if President Obama lied our country into war, and then started handing out no-bid contracts to war-profiteers who didn’t give a flying fuck about the safety of our troops if it cut into their obscene profits?

Wouldn’t it be downright disillusioning if President Obama poured billions into an unwinnable war while our infrastructure, our schools, our hospitals and our entire economy were left in complete ruin?

Wouldn’t it be devastating if President Obama encouraged the deregulation of everything from banking practices to the inspection of food coming into the country?

Wouldn’t it be profoundly disturbing if President Obama continued on one of his many vacations while a major US city was wiped-out by a natural disaster? And what if he completely ignored the victims of said disaster in the aftermath, and just allowed them to die?

Wouldn’t it be absolutely disastrous if President Obama appointed incompetent cronies to important positions, like Attorney General? And what if his appointee started purging the department of experienced, competent people based solely on their political affiliation?

Wouldn’t it be morally reprehensible if President Obama condoned the use of torture, or the unlimited detention of people without charge or trial?

Wouldn’t it be an incredible outrage if President Obama insisted on tax subsidies for corporations making record profits, or tax incentives for companies that outsourced American jobs?

Wouldn’t it be unbelievably humiliating if President Obama consistently made a fool of himself in public settings, and became the punchline of every late-night monologue due to his ignorance, his inability to speak coherently, and his drunken displays at international meetings of import?

Wouldn’t it be overwhelmingly embarrassing if the stature of the United States was irreparably harmed every time President Obama opened his mouth and proved how God damned stupid he was in front of the entire world?

Wouldn’t it be fantastically detrimental if President Obama was deliberately divisive at a time when the country most needed to come together? And what if he started saying things like “You’re either with us or against us” and you knew he meant YOU were against your own country if you didn’t just toe-the-line and accept his way of thinking?
hahahhaa, fuccking classic.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Unless you can see into the future, this may happen again.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Unless you can see into the future, this may happen again.

I agree completely. 

It'd be a lot easier to vote for McCain if he had the guts to look the camera in the eye and tell us what a fvckup bush was.

Instead, we hear he'll continue the Bush economic policy.  he'll continue the Bush military doctrine.  His VP selection is a religious zealot who will change the supreme court something ugly...

Obama may be a major fvckup.  But he's currently the only man running with the guts to point out Bush's mistakes.  Hard to correct a problem, Senator mccain, when you won't even acknowledge it exists.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
I agree completely. 

It'd be a lot easier to vote for McCain if he had the guts to look the camera in the eye and tell us what a fvckup bush was.

Instead, we hear he'll continue the Bush economic policy.  he'll continue the Bush military doctrine.  His VP selection is a religious zealot who will change the supreme court something ugly...

Obama may be a major fvckup.  But he's currently the only man running with the guts to point out Bush's mistakes.  Hard to correct a problem, Senator mccain, when you won't even acknowledge it exists.

I'll give you credit 240 your the first liberal thats said Obama might be a fuckup. Usually most lib's think hes the next comming of Christ. I admit to not loving McCain but I still think hes 100x better than Obama. Oh well to each his own! I still think Adonis if a fucking moron, politics aside.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'll give you credit 240 your the first liberal thats said Obama might be a fuckup. Usually most lib's think hes the next comming of Christ. I admit to not loving McCain but I still think hes 100x better than Obama. Oh well to each his own! I still think Adonis if a fucking moron, politics aside.

I voted Bob Barr.  Neither Dem nor repub deserved my vote.  They both signed the biggest theft in American history since 911/Iraq war, in the form of the bailout bill.

McCain 2000 would have had my vote today.  (Bush 00 and 04 got my vote!)

Mccain 2008 is too much of a puppet of corporate interests.  Obama isn't perfect, but IMO the stink of Dem is acceptable if he can return us to Clinton-level economy.

Clinton grew the DO from 3000 to 10,000 in his term.  It grew from 10,000 to 9000 under Bush.  in 8 years - zero net growth.  If it means Obama is going to tax the fck out of Exxon, haliburton, and me if I make 250k, so be it... saving the $ doesn't matter if the dollar loses another 41% of its value against the Euro, as it dud under Bush :(

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
  (Bush 00 and 04 got my vote!)

why did you vote for him again in 04?

E
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
why did you vote for him again in 04?

E

I didn't know about them letting 911 happen.

Once I learned that - I realized everything else was planned plundering of the public treasury for a few.

I hated Clinton was a passion - I mean I couldn't stand him.  he was a complete pig.

But Clinton didn't give $5 trillion to the corporate elite.

ASJChaotic

HERE IS TO VICTORY, BOYS!

The Coach

What I find funny is that all of you Obama suckers are really falling for his rhetoric. LOL.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
What I find funny is that all of you Obama suckers are really falling for his rhetoric. LOL.
It doesn't matter, the electorial college gets to pick the president, not the people.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ASJChaotic

:D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Says the man who's ok with Palin being in the executive office, LMAO.
follow the arrows

The Coach

In McCains speech this morning he said Biden was the gift that keeps on giving...LOL.

The Coach

Says the man who's ok with Palin being in the executive office, LMAO.

She already proven to be smarted than Biden....hahahaha!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
I didn't know about them letting 911 happen.

Once I learned that - I realized everything else was planned plundering of the public treasury for a few.

I hated Clinton was a passion - I mean I couldn't stand him.  he was a complete pig.

But Clinton didn't give $5 trillion to the corporate elite.

how did you learn the truth about 9/11 ?

oh and adonis believes everything bush has done has been in accordance with the constitution.  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

240 is Back

• Getbig V
She already proven to be smarted than Biden....hahahaha!

Joe,

60+% of Americans believe that Palin is not qualified to even be VP, much less president.

This number was HALF that, one month ago.

People are seeing that while she's a great story, and she's a good speaker, she doesn't hold her composure well in simple interviews with Couric and Gibson.  And they realize that if she'll collapse so easily in an interview like that, she's probably not the person you want negotiating with Putin, iran, or China about serious things.

The Coach

Joe,

60+% of Americans believe that Palin is not qualified to even be VP, much less president.

People are seeing that while she's a great story, and she's a good speaker, she doesn't hold her composure well in simple interviews with Couric and Gibson.  And they realize that if she'll collapse so easily in an interview like that, she's probably not the person you want negotiating with Putin, iran, or China about serious things.

Was that from a poll taken by libs? LOL

ASJChaotic

Ladies and gentlemen

The new president of the United States of America  8)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Joe,

The pakistani president hitting on her infront of cameras with the whole world watching, and her having only "you're so nice" to say to that didn't speak very highly of her either  ;D
follow the arrows