Author Topic: MattT is Officially Endorsing Barack Obama for President  (Read 752 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
MattT is Officially Endorsing Barack Obama for President
« on: November 02, 2008, 06:17:55 PM »
Iv held my endorsement back, but now feel the time has come to make my official endorsement of Barack Obama

The Revolution is near

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: MattT is Officially Endorsing Barack Obama for President
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 06:19:00 PM »
Gayer than living in Dubai, India

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 06:24:53 PM »
Alot of people on here seem like they support Obama, but they never have really come out and say they back him or endorse him for president, theres no need to be afraid to say publicly that you are for Obama. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 06:30:16 PM »
Alot of people on here seem like they support Obama, but they never have really come out and say they back him or endorse him for president, theres no need to be afraid to say publicly that you are for Obama. 
everyone who is voting Obama or McCain here have made it clear who they support.  I'm voting Obama.  Have no idea why you would say we're afraid to say it ::) 

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 07:04:46 PM »
I am voting McCain, but if Obama wins he will be my president and I pray that he wont take this country in the wrong direction. I have many many concerns about him, but I hope he has the ability to see if he makes mistakes and can change the course of his policies to recify the situations. That is somethin the currenty administration has a hard time doing.

I have said all along. This election for me is like picking teams on the playground. All the good kids have been picked and all we have left are the two kids nobody else wants to pick. AWESOME

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 07:12:36 PM »
MattT, are you voting for Obama?

Oh wait... you can't.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 07:15:18 PM »
I am voting McCain, but if Obama wins he will be my president and I pray that he wont take this country in the wrong direction. I have many many concerns about him, but I hope he has the ability to see if he makes mistakes and can change the course of his policies to recify the situations. That is somethin the currenty administration has a hard time doing.

I have said all along. This election for me is like picking teams on the playground. All the good kids have been picked and all we have left are the two kids nobody else wants to pick. AWESOME

Well said.  I agree (except I do think McCain is a much better choice than Obama). 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 07:17:37 PM »

yes, well said, but I do think Obama is a better choice than McCain.  I will hope for McCain to do a good job if he wins also.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 07:20:54 PM »

Well said, Buff.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 07:32:15 PM »

Well said.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 07:40:49 PM »
MattT, are you voting for Obama?

Oh wait... you can't.

i'll be voting for him in spirit  ;)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 07:41:43 PM »

Dont worry you'll be safe under an Obama administraion.  If Powell and Buffet trust him so can you ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 08:16:12 PM »
Iv held my endorsement back, but now feel the time has come to make my official endorsement of Barack Obama

The Revolution is near
Good job, brother.  :)
!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2008, 11:17:11 PM »
Could you imagine being in the middle of that crowd, ...abd all of a sudden having to pee?  :o

Just inching your way to the bathroom must have been a nightmare, ...not to mention the line up.  :-X
w