Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS; OBAMA SAID HE WILL BANKRUPT COAL COMPANIES.  (Read 5658 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
Re: BREAKING NEWS; OBAMA SAID HE WILL BANKRUPT COAL COMPANIES.
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2008, 08:26:57 PM »
All you haters need to get off Coachs' nuts.

>:(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2008, 08:31:54 PM »
The other ironic thing here... in 2000 they said Gore would kill coal.  All the miners were told that a vote for Gore was a vote to end their job...  Ironic because Bush came along and hit coal with it's biggest potential rival, nuclear.  Bush pushed nuclear bigtime.

Obama believes the United States must not increase its reliance on nuclear energy but that it plays an integral part.
http://environment.about.com/od/environmentallawpolicy/a/obama_nuclear.htm

McCain is aggressively for more nuclear:
http://money.cnn.com/2008/06/18/news/economy/mccain_speech/index.htm?postversion=2008061815

translation: McCain is worse for coal than Obama...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2008, 08:32:39 PM »
The other ironic thing here... in 2000 they said Gore would kill coal.  All the miners were told that a vote for Gore was a vote to end their job...  Ironic because Bush came along and hit coal with it's biggest potential rival, nuclear.  Bush pushed nuclear bigtime.

Obama believes the United States must not increase its reliance on nuclear energy but that it plays an integral part.
http://environment.about.com/od/environmentallawpolicy/a/obama_nuclear.htm

McCain is aggressively for more nuclear:
http://money.cnn.com/2008/06/18/news/economy/mccain_speech/index.htm?postversion=2008061815

translation: McCain is worse for coal than Obama...

Joe, care to comment?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2008, 08:33:40 PM »
All you haters need to get off Coachs' nuts.

>:(
I like coach.   He's a good fella.  disagree with him politically but have tons of respect for him.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2008, 08:34:03 PM »

in that video he says he wants a national security force just as strong, just as powerful and just as well funded as the military  :o

its not a peace corps , its a dictatorship he's planning.

first he'll create this force

then he'll ban a few specific types of guns in a few smaller states to guage the reaction, then he'll implement it nation wide, followed by banning more common guns.

Then some fabricated disaster will happen - mass school gunman attack or something like it to invoke the fear response and give them the excuse, then he'll ban all guns, the people who don't go along with it will be take to these 'prison camps' and..........

the shit will really hit the fan with the next terror attack i.e. fabricated nuclear dirty bomb or some such. then martial law will be implemented and........

2012 only a term away  :o
175lbs by 31st July

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2008, 08:44:52 PM »
in that video he says he wants a national security force just as strong, just as powerful and just as well funded as the military  :o

its not a peace corps , its a dictatorship he's planning.

first he'll create this force

then he'll ban a few specific types of guns in a few smaller states to guage the reaction, then he'll implement it nation wide, followed by banning more common guns.

Then some fabricated disaster will happen - mass school gunman attack or something like it to invoke the fear response and give them the excuse, then he'll ban all guns, the people who don't go along with it will be take to these 'prison camps' and..........

the shit will really hit the fan with the next terror attack i.e. fabricated nuclear dirty bomb or some such. then martial law will be implemented and........

2012 only a term away  :o
you're misunderstanding... I appreciate the concern and I would be right with you if I believed it true... This is coming from Obama's belief that we can't fix the world's problems through the end of a rifle barrel.  This is what he means by just as powerful/funded for civilian forces like the peace corps.  He's talking about a shift from the military industial complex's cure to the problems we face which is to fix it by destroying it.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2008, 08:45:35 PM »
The Roach, you're getting almost pathetic now.   ::)

haha..almost? This thread is another attempted deflection away from his McCain predictions.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2008, 08:46:19 PM »
This what he thinks about the middle class.........put them out of a job. This will (or should be all over the news by tomorrow) Listen to the audio. If it's not too late this will swing towards McCain. This Obama guy is pond scumb.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/11/shocking-new-audio-obama-promises-to.html

Desperation reaching attempt.

FAIL!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2008, 08:46:32 PM »
In the interview, which has been available online for months, Obama talks about the importance of coal. He went on to talk about his cap and trade proposal to help curb global warming.

"If somebody wants to build a coal power plant they can, it's just that it will bankrupt them because they are going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted," Barack Obama said to the San Francisco Chronicle in January.

The campaign for Republican presidential candidate John McCain jumped on those comments today and is already sending out taped phone messages to voters in Ohio.

http://www.wsaz.com/political/headlines/33726759.html

that pretty much sums it up. mccain is desperate and is digging through old sound bites looking for things to go to 'spin city' with in order to gain some last minute ground.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2008, 08:46:59 PM »
you're misunderstanding... I appreciate the concern and I would be right with you if I believed it true... This is coming from Obama's belief that we can't fix the world's problems through the end of a rifle barrel.  This is what he means by just as powerful/funded for civilian forces like the peach corps.  He's talking about a shift from the military industial complex's cure to the problems we face which is to fix it by destroying it.

What do the "Peach Corps" do?

;D ;D ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2008, 08:48:46 PM »
What do the "Peach Corps" do?

;D ;D ;D
Lol, I corrected that but to late...  typo.  it does sound funny, lol ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2008, 08:50:05 PM »
This what he thinks about the middle class.........put them out of a job. This will (or should be all over the news by tomorrow) Listen to the audio. If it's not too late this will swing towards McCain. This Obama guy is pond scumb.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/11/shocking-new-audio-obama-promises-to.html

You posted this on the Politics board and it blew up in your face and you got pwned 9 ways to Sunday.

Same thing happened here on the G&O board I see.

FAIL!

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2008, 08:50:49 PM »
Hugo, who is up for reelection in CO this year?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2008, 08:53:09 PM »
you're misunderstanding... I appreciate the concern and I would be right with you if I believed it true... This is coming from the belief that we can't fix the world's problems through the end of a rifle barrel.  This is what he means by just as powerful/funded for civilian forces like the peach corps.  He's talking about a shift from the military industial complex's cure to the problems we face which is to fix it by destroying it.

how do you know that for sure ? do you have a link with a full transcript of the talk ?

arn't the police, national guard, and fema already in charge of homeland security - not to mention homeland security itself, and the fbi ?

why create another force for any reason  ???

don't you think its crazy to spend the same amount on a home security force that it currently spends on military forces to defend against every enemy military force in the world ?

in effect he is saying that he feels the american people are a bigger or equal threat as foreign enemy forces  :o

this along with the prison camps that have been built to hold millions, and the talk of banning guns, etc  :o :( :'(
175lbs by 31st July

The Coach

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2008, 09:02:58 PM »
Joe, care to comment?

hahaha......comment on what? Obama said it in his own words.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2008, 09:05:09 PM »
Hugo, who is up for reelection in CO this year?
here's a list:
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/2008/elections/co/

You should vote out Musgrave, I hate that bitch

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2008, 09:05:57 PM »
hahaha......comment on what? Obama said it in his own words.
comment on my post.  Tell me where I'm wrong and why.  thanks.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2008, 09:09:36 PM »
how do you know that for sure ? do you have a link with a full transcript of the talk ?

arn't the police, national guard, and fema already in charge of homeland security - not to mention homeland security itself, and the fbi ?

why create another force for any reason  ???

don't you think its crazy to spend the same amount on a home security force that it currently spends on military forces to defend against every enemy military force in the world ?

in effect he is saying that he feels the american people are a bigger or equal threat as foreign enemy forces  :o

this along with the prison camps that have been built to hold millions, and the talk of banning guns, etc  :o :( :'(
here you go...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2008, 09:19:14 PM »
another thing to note fatpanda, do you think this would have been Obama's message to deliver to one of the most conservative cities in America, Colorado Springs and in the Battleground state of Colorado?  No, his message was not for an armed civilian security force.  The theme was service to country through groups like the peace corps.  NOBODY is going to be for arming the peace corps lol ;D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2008, 09:27:54 PM »

Can Senator Obama count on your vote then, Coach?

Aside from the 'pond scum' thing, you sound like you're on the fence.
G

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2008, 09:44:30 PM »
another thing to note fatpanda, do you think this would have been Obama's message to deliver to one of the most conservative cities in America, Colorado Springs and in the Battleground state of Colorado?  No, his message was not for an armed civilian security force.  The theme was service to country through groups like the peace corps.  NOBODY is going to be for arming the peace corps lol ;D

i have watched that video, and have to admit i got it completely wrong  :-[

i read a few articles on the internet and..... together with the gun talk and those prison camps that scare the shit out of me, it put 1+1+1=5.

thanks for putting me straight.

still the conspiracy buff in me wonders....... ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2008, 09:50:35 PM »
i have watched that video, and have to admit i got it completely wrong  :-[

i read a few articles on the internet and..... together with the gun talk and those prison camps that scare the shit out of me, it put 1+1+1=5.

thanks for putting me straight.

still the conspiracy buff in me wonders....... ;D
I know exactly how you feel and I'm a big conspiracy buff myself going way back.  Don't feel bad for calling it wrong.  Shit happens.  If I thought the concern was legit, I would be right there asking WTF myself.  There are a lot of legit conspiracy theories imo, I just didn't see it out of this speech.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: BREAKING NEWS ON OBAMA.
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2008, 05:44:20 AM »
hhahahhaaaa I can see him on Tuesday standing in front of the polling booth waving his sign around, screaming vote for McCain!!!!

;D

beef-sword

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • TEAM MICRA DRESS STEAMY TURD!
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2008, 05:54:24 AM »
OBAMA = dictatorship and slavery for all whites

Mc Cain = bigger muscles and more girth on your cock

it's a no-brainer if you ask me!

keep it up Coach....still a few hours to go
X

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2008, 05:58:56 AM »
No, it just blows me away that libs don't give a shit about this country.

We need to get the communists and their supporters out of and away from the White House.

Liberalism > Communism