Author Topic: Palin speech in lakewood OH  (Read 929 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Palin speech in lakewood OH
« on: November 03, 2008, 06:34:03 AM »
it's a trainwreck.

Palin: "Obama plans to bankruptcies the coal industry"

leland000

• Getbig II
Re: Palin speech in lakewood OH
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 08:49:20 AM »
so what....Obama just said "here in Ohio" while at a rally in Florida....all people make mistakes wtf are you the grammar police

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 08:55:50 AM »
Please 240...I'd be very careful what u say. u will have 4 years to listen to us smack ol barry around for every damm thing he says and does. If I had one misgiving about the Patriot act it was that the DEms would get to use it as well. Now we will seee, and an Obama justice department will try and crush dissent against the "chosen one" I imagine they will spend more time trying to shut up Rush, then actually protect us against criminals and terrorist shitbags.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 10:42:58 AM »
Sounds like you started your crying and whining gig a day early.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 10:55:29 AM »
I've been against the Pat act from day 1 - we have no clue what abuses have taken place under Bush. 

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 11:05:37 AM »
I've been against the Pat act from day 1 - we have no clue what abuses have taken place under Bush. 

Sigh...  exactly...  you have no clue...  it would be another thing entirely if you could list a litany of abuses that have been perpetrated upon you personally as a consequence of the Patriot Act...  or even if you could come up with anyone you know who has had their rights similarly infringed upon...  but you can't, can you?  And neither can I...  and neither can anyone I know or have ever discussed this with.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 11:11:54 AM »
Sigh...  exactly...  you have no clue...  it would be another thing entirely if you could list a litany of abuses that have been perpetrated upon you personally as a consequence of the Patriot Act...  or even if you could come up with anyone you know who has had their rights similarly infringed upon...  but you can't, can you?  And neither can I...  and neither can anyone I know or have ever discussed this with.

I could tell quite the Patriot Act story, but I am sure no one would believe me. :-\

If one googles, there are plenty of stories.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 11:13:56 AM »

They audited it early on - something like 10% of the taps weren't legal.  Then the auditing stopped.  It was a big deal on the forum here, as it was proof shady shit was going on.  Audits stopped then.

Anyone have a link to the older stories?  I thought they audited 10,000 taps and found 1000 of them to not be legal, but they were done anyway?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 11:17:35 AM »

I have asked this question in the past and haven't gotten an answer.  People typically can't even mention provisions they disagree with. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 11:19:24 AM »
it's a trainwreck.

Palin: "Obama plans to bankruptcies the coal industry"

didn't she also make some comment in that speech about offhshore drilling off Florida with the revenue going to the state?  

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 07:16:42 PM »

Dan-O,
Does one have to have been raped or murdered to be able to speak out against rape or murder?
In a free & civilized country, people should be able to speak out about wrong-headed policies, and their potential pitfalls.
w