Author Topic: Obama, His college Roomate & Iran  (Read 742 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Obama, His college Roomate & Iran
« on: November 03, 2008, 07:06:16 AM »
Ok, So a god friend of mine (Ultra conservative OBama Hater) calls me the other day and says Iran has been funding Obama's Campaign. 

I laugh at him of course, as we have been going back and forth all year with crap.   But he no, he's serious.

He says Obama's college roommate was Iranian and he is the one who set up Obama's web site that allows people to donate with out being traced.

He says that's how Obama has amassed 750 million of what ever for his campaign. 

I laugh at him even more and tell him that in his desperation of hating Obama he's become a CT'er.

So, I told him I've never seen anything about this on the web, or this site whose many members are pretty savy at digging crazy sh1t up.

So anyone got anything on this?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Obama, His college Roomate & Iran
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 07:08:08 AM »
Nope...as far as Iran goes. Israel is going to deal with them as soon as this election is over.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 07:09:07 AM »
Nope...as far as Iran goes. Israel is going to deal with them as soon as this election is over.

??   what do you mean?

why not deal with them now?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 07:18:26 AM »
They're waiting to see who wins. Obama will do nothing but talk to Iran, which gets u nothing as we've seen time and again. Iran has already set precondiotions for talks with the US on the nuclear issue. Israel knows that McCain will be an advocate for Israel and do what he has to as regards Iran. It does not mean strikes...but they know we won;t leave them out to dry. They don't trust Obama and consider him naive. Oh and Obama supporters, I'm not making this up...its been out there for months.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 07:20:45 AM »
They're waiting to see who wins. Obama will do nothing but talk to Iran, which gets u nothing as we've seen time and again. Iran has already set precondiotions for talks with the US on the nuclear issue. Israel knows that McCain will be an advocate for Israel and do what he has to as regards Iran. It does not mean strikes...but they know we won;t leave them out to dry. They don't trust Obama and consider him naive. Oh and Obama supporters, I'm not making this up...its been out there for months.

Bombing Iran won't stop them.   I'm sure they know this. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 07:33:13 AM »
Bombing Iran won't stop them.   I'm sure they know this. 

But it will mess up our oil supply. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 07:38:35 AM »
Bombing Iran won't stop them.   I'm sure they know this. 

They really feel that Iran will launch on them...and while destroying one plant won't, I think they plan on dealing with them on a more final basis.
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 07:41:29 AM »
Do you think it is sound policy to grease 70 million Iranians?

Wouldn't it be incumbent on the US to repudiate Israel for such a naked act of aggression?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 07:48:48 AM »
We definitely can't afford a military conflict with Iran.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 07:53:50 AM »
While secretly cheering them on like a good portion of Israel's neighbors will. I'm not advocating a strike by any means but I'm laying out why it might happen. I don't think we need to rehash what happens after, thats not the point. The point is that a weak Obama presidency will lead Israel to believe that they're out there flapping and have to defend themselves. My question is who else thinks this way? China does...Russia does...and most certainly elements in AQ think Obama will be weak. Talking works when ur dealing with rational individuals....Israel does not regard Iran as rational. If the current mullahs in Tehran decide they'd rather continue in power, they will shitcan the shrimp, make some concessions, and try and get their economy on track. We have very little recourse as regards regime change in Iran. The folks who want to take over are worse then the current idiots.
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 07:58:28 AM »
While secretly cheering them on like a good portion of Israel's neighbors will. I'm not advocating a strike by any means but I'm laying out why it might happen. I don't think we need to rehash what happens after, thats not the point. The point is that a weak Obama presidency will lead Israel to believe that they're out there flapping and have to defend themselves. My question is who else thinks this way? China does...Russia does...and most certainly elements in AQ think Obama will be weak. Talking works when ur dealing with rational individuals....Israel does not regard Iran as rational. If the current mullahs in Tehran decide they'd rather continue in power, they will shitcan the shrimp, make some concessions, and try and get their economy on track. We have very little recourse as regards regime change in Iran. The folks who want to take over are worse then the current idiots.
It's strange that world opinion views Obama as weak.  I see nothing of substance to bear that out.  I mean this guy wants to strike at Al Qaeda wherever they are regardless of any other consideration. 

Bush McCain didn't go that far.  Only Obama has.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 10:01:38 AM »
We definitely can't afford a military conflict with Iran.

Dude, we can't afford a military conflict with Guam!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 10:11:20 AM »
I don't think we need to rehash what happens after, thats not the point.

We tried that strategy.  in Iraq. 

We didn't think through our actions - who would clean up the mess, and the effects upon the dollar.