Author Topic: Congressman hires a Pedo to make campaign calls  (Read 946 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Congressman hires a Pedo to make campaign calls
« on: November 03, 2008, 01:22:55 PM »
From Politico:

Take the campaign of Rep. John Shadegg (R-Ariz.). According to Arizona court records and Shadegg's Federal Election Commission filings, his campaign has employed three men with sketchy pasts to make phone calls to get out the vote. One man appears on the registered sex offender list . Another can be found in Arizona prison records, having served time for car theft and burglary. A third is in the same database for theft.

Another site:

Phone bank workers presumably have access to both the names and addresses of the registered voters that they're dialing.
Really, don't you think anybody with access to this information -- much less the reelection campaign of a sitting congressman -- ought to be a little careful with it?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Congressman hires a Pedo to make campaign calls
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 11:23:01 PM »
From Politico:

Take the campaign of Rep. John Shadegg (R-Ariz.). According to Arizona court records and Shadegg's Federal Election Commission filings, his campaign has employed three men with sketchy pasts to make phone calls to get out the vote. One man appears on the registered sex offender list . Another can be found in Arizona prison records, having served time for car theft and burglary. A third is in the same database for theft.

Another site:

Phone bank workers presumably have access to both the names and addresses of the registered voters that they're dialing.
Really, don't you think anybody with access to this information -- much less the reelection campaign of a sitting congressman -- ought to be a little careful with it?

Whenever I worked in intake, those fucking pedo's always smiled in their pictures when I booked them in.  Makes me fucking sick
A