Author Topic: Joe the Plumber is currently surviving off donations from strangers.  (Read 1074 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"I'm not getting paid for things. It's starting to get hard to eat," the now-famous Joe the Plumber tells INSIDE EDITION's Deborah Norville.

What is this, Russia?

On the eve of election day, Joe, a single dad, told INSIDE EDITION he's getting by with help from friends and family, along with donations from well-wishers.

"It's hard being on the receiving end, a little bit of pride gets in there sometimes," admits Joe.

"So you just go to the mailbox and there's an envelope with a check in it, written to your name?" marvels Norville.

"Yes ma'am," Joe says.

With the help of these unidentified checks from shadowy sources, Joe has been able to do some pro bono plumbing for his friend—an Obama supporter. Of course, if McCain won, Joe would probably be set for life. But he won't, so Joe better get back to plumbin'. He has the potential to dominate the Holland, Ohio drain cleaning market, if he acts now.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Re: Joe the Plumber is currently surviving off donations from strangers.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 08:39:40 PM »
All this guy did was ask Obama a question and he gets crushed. Just a question lol.  who cares who he is?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 08:50:04 PM »
All this guy did was ask Obama a question and he gets crushed. Just a question lol.  who cares who he is?

What he did was allow himself to be used as a sacrificial pawn in a game waaaay over his head.
He will be tossed aside like yesterday's trash once he has outlived his usefulness which will be in about 24hrs.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 08:51:38 PM »

Um, he got on a mic and said Obama would cause the death of israel. 

he was hands-off from that point on.  Scum.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 08:52:04 PM »
The aftermath I agree with you, but initially all the guy did was ask a canidate a valid question, then he was torn apart by the media. After that he became a pawn... I just cant believe how quick he was raped after simply asking a question.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 08:53:34 PM »
so people are spreading there wealth to him.and he is excepting it.
DAWG

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 08:56:48 PM »
Joe the Plumber is the PERFECT SYMBOL of the REPUBLICAN PARTY

Joe the facade

Joe the fraud

Joe the fake

Joe the patsy

Joe the sucker

Joe the Joe

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 09:15:56 PM »
The aftermath I agree with you, but initially all the guy did was ask a canidate a valid question,

Well...

his cousin was part of the keating 5.
He is a registered republican.
he lied in his Q to fit a profile that coudl be used the next week by Mccain in the debate.
he pushed his way in front of the cameras to ask his Q, and kept tossing out catch phrases in his Qs, unrelated to what Obama said.
He then chose to do press conferences, rallies, get an agent... and endorse mccain.

If I had to bet the rent check - I'd say his questioning Obama was certainly not 'on his own' ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 09:17:42 PM »
Well...

his cousin was part of the keating 5.
He is a registered republican.
he lied in his Q to fit a profile that coudl be used the next week by Mccain in the debate.
he pushed his way in front of the cameras to ask his Q, and kept tossing out catch phrases in his Qs, unrelated to what Obama said.
He then chose to do press conferences, rallies, get an agent... and endorse mccain.

If I had to bet the rent check - I'd say his questioning Obama was certainly not 'on his own' ;)

refer to:  patsy/sucker