Author Topic: GH15 was DEAD WRONG:McCain more concerned about Steroids than Obama-From today!  (Read 1225 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Obama, McCain on what to change in sports

6 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Democrat Barack Obama tells ESPN's "Monday Night Football" it's time for college football to pick a champion with a playoff system while Republican John McCain wants to put an end to performance-enhancing substances.

On the eve of the election, the two presidential candidates were interviewed via satellite by ESPN's Chris Berman. The taped interviews were to air during halftime of game between the Washington Redskins and the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Both candidates were asked to name one thing they would change in sports.

"I think it is about time that we had playoffs in college football. I'm fed up with these computer rankings and this and that and the other. Get eight teams — the top eight teams right at the end. You got a playoff. Decide on a National Champion," Obama said.

College football uses a Bowl Championship Series system, commonly known as BCS, that is based on computer rankings.

McCain said he would "take significant action to prevent the spread and use of performance-enhancing substances. I think it's a game we're going to be in for a long time. What I mean by that is there is somebody in a laboratory right now trying to develop some type of substance that can't be detected and we've got to stay ahead of it. It's not good for the athletes. It's not good for the sports. It's very bad for those who don't do it, and I think it can attack the very integrity of all sports going all the way down to high school."

Not lost on the candidates, who have spent millions on campaign advertising, is the ratings for Monday Night Football. ESPN said this year's Philadelphia Eagles-Dallas Cowboys telecast on Sept. 15 attracted cable's largest audience ever — 13 million homes and 18.6 million viewers.

Obama had another sports encounter Monday when he recognized a familiar face while stopping by a local campaign office in Charlotte, N.C.

"It's M.L. Carr!" Obama exclaimed, clearly excited to spot the former Boston Celtics' star.

"The next president, the next president," said Carr, who lives in Boston but said he was in Charlotte for a visit and heard about Obama's stop.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
What a pussy. Drugs in sports rule.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Did this thread really need to be started? Of course he's been wrong before... It's just a lot of clowns who keep the joke rolling.  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
No drugs in sports is like no flavor in ice cream.

The Coach

Who cares, I'm 46 and can get legally :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Im more concerned you actualy listen to gh15 TA?  ???

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
I am an outsider in this but everything i have heard McCain say is the same old crap 'war on drugs', 'war on the world' rubbish. He sounds like an idiot who cannot think outside the square.

io856

DO NOT VOTE MCCAIN

IF YOU CARE ABOUT BODYBUILDING YOU WILL NOT VOTE MCCAIN

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
long live obama, long live drugs!!!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Looks LIKE our very own GH15 is going to hit some hard financial times this new year. Maybe he can get Mcain to buy some HRT for him and his wife...they could keep GH in business for a looooong tiiiiime....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
what a fuckin loser mcsame is.  when i saw that last night on monday night football all i could think was:  unfuckin believable. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Steroids and marijuana ARE NOT BAD.

That is all.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.

That is all.
So Tre, what all drugs are you using?
G

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
I think gh15 already hung himself so he would not have to experience today.

RIP, god of hormones.  :)
!

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......

That is all.
Finally someone that knows what's up.  Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!

That is all.

maybe just a gram of coke????

come on tre...dont tell me you never snort lines off the asses of fine fitness women...............