Author Topic: anybody else do a write in vote?  (Read 407 times)

Jizzacked

anybody else do a write in vote?
« on: November 04, 2008, 02:41:55 PM »
Sticking to my convictions and contempt for the unfair exposure and coverage of the typical 2 candidate race, I wrote in my vote for ron paul.  I agree with just about all his opinions and viewpoints, and even though many people seem to look at it as "wasting" your vote I don't see it that way at all.... change can take a long time, but you can't expect it if you don't at least do your part in the hopes that more and more people in the times to come wake up and realize there are other options than "voting for the lesser of two evils".

that being said, I have no problem with how anybody votes be it mccain, obama, as long as they truly understand their core beliefs and politics and really believe in that candidate.  I do despise those that vote based strictly on preconceived prejudice and those that don't educate themselves to the options available and simply follow those around them or are persuaded by trivial things like smear email campaigns without taking the time to do their due diligence and actually check their facts from various sources.  some of the comments and rationale that people use as their decisive factors for voting just blow me away sometimes with the ignorance that they show.