Author Topic: That new Nike commercial................  (Read 2166 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
That new Nike commercial................
« on: November 04, 2008, 05:38:30 PM »
The "Leave Nothing" slogan commercial with Ladanian Tomlinson and Troy Polumalu? That's a bad-ass commercial. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Shows both players evolving as kid athletes from the elementary, high school, college, and ultimately, competitors on the highest level.

Pretty cool!

body88

Re: That new Nike commercial................
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 06:20:09 PM »
The "Leave Nothing" slogan commercial with Ladanian Tomlinson and Troy Polumalu? That's a bad-ass commercial. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Shows both players evolving as kid athletes from the elementary, high school, college, and ultimately, competitors on the highest level.

Pretty cool!

Nike always has awsome ads.  Love it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 07:02:40 PM »

Pretty cool!

Great commercial. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 11:24:31 AM »
Good commercial.but they should of used a relevant running back, L.T. ain't done crap in a couple of years now.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 03:22:48 PM »
Good commercial.but they should of used a relevant running back, L.T. ain't done crap in a couple of years now.

He's having an off year by his standards, but last year he had 1474 yards rushing, 15 TDs, 475 yards receiving, and 3 TDs. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 03:26:32 PM »
He's having an off year by his standards, but last year he had 1474 yards rushing, 15 TDs, 475 yards receiving, and 3 TDs. 

pretty good numbers

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 06:38:40 AM »

I didn't realize he put up those #'s last year.my bad!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 07:55:26 AM »

LT is starting to hit that age where the decline begins for running backs. He's 29 now and those little nagging injuries he used to heal quickly from are starting to catch up to him as he gets older. I think we are witnessing the beginning or a slight decline in his ability.

He will still be productive because his field vision is top-notch but his days of scoring 25+ tochdowns are probably over. He has also hinted that he doesn't plan on playing past the age of 32.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 03:16:40 PM »

I didn't realize he put up those #'s last year.my bad!

It was sort of a quiet year by his standards. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 03:17:45 PM »
LT is starting to hit that age where the decline begins for running backs. He's 29 now and those little nagging injuries he used to heal quickly from are starting to catch up to him as he gets older. I think we are witnessing the beginning or a slight decline in his ability.

He will still be productive because his field vision is top-notch but his days of scoring 25+ tochdowns are probably over. He has also hinted that he doesn't plan on playing past the age of 32.

He has a lot of mileage.  Not ready to write him off yet, but there will definitely be at least a debate about the no. 1 overall FF pick next year.   :)