Author Topic: Stupidity of Obama suporters in montreal  (Read 5686 times)

Stavios

Stupidity of Obama suporters in montreal
« on: November 04, 2008, 06:06:26 PM »
haha it's the USA Elections report on TV in montreal and they are showing a room full of Obama supporters from montreal.

- They are all black.
- When asked why they want Obama to win, they say because it's a new era for the black people
-when asked about what they like about Obama's policy, they answer: it's great for the black persons all around the world  ???

stupid asses, I am tired of the black and their "positive" racism

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Stupidity of Obama suporters in montreal
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 06:07:35 PM »
Was Matt T one of them?
Y

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 06:08:57 PM »
HA sounds like candian blacks are just like our blacks

want some of ours?

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 06:09:09 PM »
Was Matt T one of them?

nop he is in another province lol

but he is just like them, if McCain was black and Obama was white, he would be making 150 threads a day about McCain

tell me if I am wrong Matt

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 06:13:45 PM »

but he is just like them, if McCain was black and Obama was white, he would be making 150 threads a day about McCain

lol stavios If Obama was 72 years and was addicted to war and oil.  And Mccain wanted out of iraq, id vote for mccain in a second.

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 06:16:34 PM »
lol stavios If Obama was 72 years and was addicted to war and oil.  And Mccain wanted out of iraq, id vote for mccain in a second.

I am glad you think that way than, Matt

because the other black guys I saw on TV clearly do not know why the fuck they want Obama to win  exept that he is black

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 06:20:16 PM »
I am glad you think that way than, Matt

because the other black guys I saw on TV clearly do not know why the fuck they want Obama to win  exept that he is black

yeh im not like that, im for Obama because of his policies and ideas, and also that he is able to inspire so many people.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 06:38:08 PM »
yeh im not like that, im for Obama because of his policies and ideas, and also that he is able to inspire so many people.

yes its good you are for him since you cant vote and have ZERO influence in the American election

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 06:40:42 PM »
I hope you guys vote for me when I'll present myself as a candidate for the next canadian elections, as a liberal to replace that imbecile, Stephane Dion

I'll make steroids legal for everybody

vote Stavios  8)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 06:43:41 PM »
blacks just want to take over the whites, period.

as do beaners, and muslims, too...

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 06:44:07 PM »
I hope you guys vote for me when I'll present myself as a candidate for the next canadian elections, as a liberal to replace that imbecile, Stephane Dion

vote Stavios  8)

no issues here--you have my vote

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 06:46:07 PM »
Shouldn't you be getting stuffed by Will Harris, you little bottom bitch?  :-X

No one asked for your opinion on our election, so fuck off. ::)

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 06:48:18 PM »

QFT

Down  here in South Florida they are having all kind of parties for Obama "supporters" sponsored by local black radio station.  I am not for McCain, or Obama.  When all of these blacks who are giving their support and their reasoning is "no we be votin fo him cause we want change"....There will be very little change.  In reality it's because he's black.

JasonBourne22

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2008, 07:03:09 PM »

McCain nor Obama if elected president would have any say in whether we stay in or pull out of Iraq. Congress officially declares war and or ends a war. So as senators they have more say in the war matters than they do as president. And, the democrats have been leading congress for the past couple years yet were still in Iraq?

JasonBourne22

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2008, 07:05:11 PM »
QFT

Down  here in South Florida they are having all kind of parties for Obama "supporters" sponsored by local black radio station.  I am not for McCain, or Obama.  When all of these blacks who are giving their support and their reasoning is "no we be votin fo him cause we want change"....There will be very little change.  In reality it's because he's black.
Yeah here in atlanta there are all kinds of black obama support rallies going on, yet the state electoral votes clearly went for McCain, and for obvious reasons, just take a look at our flag, southern pride man  ;D lol

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 07:26:58 PM »
yeh im not like that, im for Obama because of his policies and ideas,

Yet somehow you never seem to discuss them.  Unless you think childish terms like McSame and McBush are actually Obama's policies.

Y

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2008, 07:28:29 PM »
i only support obama because michelle is black  ;D

JasonBourne22

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 07:30:18 PM »
Yet somehow you never seem to discuss them.  Unless you think childish terms like McSame and McBush are actually Obama's policies.

he probably does  ;D

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2008, 10:29:14 PM »
A lot of black people are racists.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2008, 10:33:18 PM »

vote Stavios  8)

You have my vote.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2008, 10:38:09 PM »
Yeah here in atlanta there are all kinds of black obama support rallies going on, yet the state electoral votes clearly went for McCain, and for obvious reasons, just take a look at our flag, southern pride man  ;D lol

At least the South still HAS pride. They gave it up in Colorado this year.....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 12:08:22 AM »
haha it's the USA Elections report on TV in montreal and they are showing a room full of Obama supporters from montreal.

- They are all black.
- When asked why they want Obama to win, they say because it's a new era for the black people
-when asked about what they like about Obama's policy, they answer: it's great for the black persons all around the world  ???

stupid asses, I am tired of the black and their "positive" racism

They were right. it is a new era for black people. In order to change the game, one must get in the game. Also this will start holding black people accountable for their actions. It's kinda like a Million Man March. Many black people and black men have felt very disenfranchised within the Political Process, not saying that Obama will be the Messiah, but he represents Hope.

The Kenyan can feel proud, the Liberian can feel proud, People of African Descent can feel proud.

But, Obama, has a lot of work ahead of him. And IF he screws up, those who voted for him because he is black, will end up looking real stupid, and also that will screw it up for any other black, Asian, Hispanic Presidential hopefuls.

And there is a lot of work to be done, within this Nation and within the Black Community, and trust me, Obama has inspired alot of people to be "Community Orgaziners"

"Positive", yes, "Racism" no.

Racism is bringing this up as a almost fearmongering tactic, like black people can't be proud that a Black man, thru this Political Process could actually be President. Because many black people never thought it could happen. Now, here's the question. Why do you think they think that?   

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 12:15:37 AM »
If this video doesn't make you lol hard then you're a fagggot

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2008, 12:54:34 AM »
If this video doesn't make you lol hard then you're a fagggot
Kid looks like a definite pussy-pulling stud.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008, 12:57:35 AM »
lol stavios If McCain was 372 years and was addicted to blood and cock.  id vote for McCain in a second.

Fixed.
HAHA, RON.....