Author Topic: Remember, Remember... the 5th of November  (Read 2859 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Remember, Remember... the 5th of November
« on: November 04, 2008, 08:41:50 PM »
Barack Obama will take the stage in front of nearly one million people at midnight EST.

He'll begin the day after the election by speaking to unite America.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Remember, Remember... the 5th of November
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 08:45:49 PM »
i think ill smoke a bowl before hand and g get some taco bell and carls jr and slurpee from 7 11

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 08:47:44 PM »
I almost feel sorry for him. there is no way he can possibly deliver all he has promised and they will tear him apart for it.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 08:48:33 PM »
COOL  8)
S

USA-joke ofthe world

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • obongo CHANGE!: CHINA is now superpower
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 08:48:57 PM »

USA-joke ofthe world

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 08:50:50 PM »
COOL  8)
you're a ron paul fan, but support obama? he is a polar opposite to ron paul in every way.  don't let your disgust for GW make you think obongo is a good alternative...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 08:51:46 PM »
you're a ron paul fan, but support obama? he is a polar opposite to ron paul in every way.  don't let your disgust for GW make you think obama is a good alternative...
wrong

libertarian is one half liberal and one half conservative

ron paul is equally distant from mccain and obama

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 08:52:34 PM »
I almost feel sorry for him. there is no way he can possibly deliver all he has promised and they will tear him apart for it.

If he can go 5 minutes without starting an elective war or geting drunk at the Olympics, it'll be considered a success.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 08:53:14 PM »
wrong

libertarian is one half liberal and one half conservative

ron paul is equally distant from mccain and obama

let me explain for you

conservative = social restircition , economic freedom
liberal = social freedom, economic restriction
libertarian = social freedom, economic freedom
authoritarian = social restriction, economic restriction

;)

USA-joke ofthe world

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 08:56:36 PM »
let me explain for you

conservative = social restircition , economic freedom
liberal = social freedom, economic restriction
libertarian = social freedom, economic freedom
authoritarian = social restriction, economic restriction

;)
i remmber a while back you said obongo was a grassroots candidate and didnt take money from bg donors/wasnt beholden to special interests.  do you still beleive this, that he is for the little man? just curious

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 08:59:00 PM »
i remmber a while back you said obongo was a grassroots candidate and didnt take money from bg donors/wasnt beholden to special interests.  do you still beleive this, that he is for the little man? just curious
the common definition of special interest group dictates a negative connotation. obama might get support ffrom 'interest groups', however they are good intentioned groups and not with a negative connotation.

obama is OBJECTIVE, empathizes with all views and opinions, INTELLIGENT, very knowledgeable, and most important of all = he has good intentions.

USA-joke ofthe world

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 09:01:19 PM »
the common definition of special interest group dictates a negative connotation. obama might get support ffrom 'interest groups', however they are good intentioned groups and not with a negative connotation.

obama is OBJECTIVE, empathizes with all views and opinions, INTELLIGENT, very knowledgeable, and most important of all = he has good intentions.
thanks for answering.  do you believe the israel lobby is a good intentioned group? they highly support him.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 09:04:40 PM »
thanks for answering.  do you believe the israel lobby is a good intentioned group? they highly support him.

ahhhh  WELL   the isreal lobby is going to support just about every candidate who hasnt spoken out vehemntly against US support for isreal..this is their way of trying t keep the polcicies of USA in check.  many big corporations do a similar thing, donate equal amounts to competing candidates, so as to guarantee that the office up for grabs is in their back pocket, regardless of the outcome of the election.

USA-joke ofthe world

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2008, 09:10:21 PM »
ahhhh  WELL   the isreal lobby is going to support just about every candidate who hasnt spoken out vehemntly against US support for isreal..this is their way of trying t keep the polcicies of USA in check.  many big corporations do a similar thing, donate equal amounts to competing candidates, so as to guarantee that the office up for grabs is in their back pocket, regardless of the outcome of the election.

fair enough.  in my oppinion i think they have a lot of dirt on him and if he doesnt do what they say he will be destroyed in the media and/or killed.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2008, 09:16:35 PM »
fair enough.  in my oppinion i think they have a lot of dirt on him and if he doesnt do what they say he will be destroyed in the media and/or killed.
america has been a puppet to isreals every demand for ages now, through great economic tmes and through bad and through times of oppression and times of emancipation (i think that is the right term or maybe ti only applies to slavery not other injustices, idk).... so IF that is true... it doesnt matter to much anyway.. its not ideal but it can be looked past..

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 09:18:35 PM »

Considering that the guy/guys behind the curtain have done anything and everything to keep us divided...It wouldn't be out of the question to prop Obama up higher then anyone has ever been only to pull the chair out from under him/us...There has been no time in american history that the people haven't been in fear of something...