Author Topic: Insider's Tip From Craig Richardson's Training Partner  (Read 1232 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
Insider's Tip From Craig Richardson's Training Partner
« on: November 04, 2008, 08:45:38 PM »
Hey Guys,
     First, let me say that I really appreciate the warm welcome I received upon finally registering onto Getbig.
     My intention is to provide some insight to other fans as to what is really going on in the life of at least some of the pros we see and admire.
     Well, here is a real inside tip that Craig uses in order to gain lean muscle through the practical intake of some good protein. 
     Dave Polumbo's Species makes a small plastic container called Isolyze RTD.  The RTD stands for "Ready To Drink," referring to its very practical attribute.  The small container contains a flavored powder (they have chocolate, vanilla and a cherry vanilla) which holds 50 grams of protein.  Most guys twist open the top, add some water, close the top, shake it up and drink it down.  Who here isn't sick of those awful tasting shakes with the chalk-like after-taste leaving your stomach bloated?  Well, this isn't like that.
     Here's the real tip that I myself gave to Craig.  Instead of adding water to the container, add 8 ounces of egg whites from a company called Egg Whites International.  Those 8 ounces have absolutely no taste at all (you can drink it by itself) and is the equivalent to 13 grams of protein.  You end up with a product you can mix before you leave the house, drink anytime, consume 63 grams of protein in one shot (how many of us can really use more than that at one serving?) and avoid all the distention and burping.
     Now let me say, Craig is not a paid sponsor for either Species or Egg Whites International.  In fact, the Egg Whites guy wouldn't throw in a lousy $10 pump despite me ordering $250 worth of prodcut.  That sounds like typical BB business mentality.
     I hope you get as much benefit from this, my first tip, as does Craig.
Harley

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Insider's Tip From Craig Richardson's Training Partner
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 08:47:01 PM »
oh dude come on you just lost all credibility by brand dropping species   :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 08:47:30 PM »
Keep the tips coming!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 08:47:38 PM »
Dude, that sounds gross.   :-X

I want real tips like DRUGS ;D

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 09:00:27 PM »
oh dude come on you just lost all credibility by brand dropping species   :-\
Dear tbombz,
     How can I be brand dropping when Craig doesn't get paid by either company?  In fact, I did all the work and meeting for the egg whites.  Have you ever taken the product for a long period of time to test it?  Craig has.  I have.  It works.  Perhaps you dislike Dave Polumbo for some reason but I am not here to talk about him.  I wrote this because I know it works for not just pros like Craig but for normal guys like me.  I don't care what anyone in BB thinks of me so be sure to understand that I am not writing to plug anyone or curry favor with the political jerks.
     I hope that people honestly evaluate something and perhaps even try it before just dismissing it.  Otherwise we are all left to suffer from the material misrepresentations of so many of these companies that prey upon our aspirations and insecurities.
Harley
PS- As far as the taste, the egg whites have no taste at all and can be taken straight up, trust me.  They make great omelettes too.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 09:02:58 PM »
 making mention of the species brand and the particular rtd product was not in any way necessary in giving out this tip...  it was over complicated by adding in those details.. the direct tip is this = "instead of using water with your protein shakes, try using liquid egg whites for extra protein."  ... the other information is extra and not needed. 

so why is it included?

i apologize if you are just a super accurate description giver, and had no intention of doing what i implied, however you must empathyze with my point of view, now that i explained it.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 09:03:59 PM »
Agree to the point that although the product may be useful, but we can find 'shakers' at virtually any supermarket or convenience store in the world. Dave's isn't any different and it's obvious that you made half of this post just to plug his product.
Dear GoneAway,
     It's not a shaker, it's a container that has a great cap on it that doesn't leak stuff out when shaken.  In fact, you dont' have to shake this stuff hard at all.  That is yet another benefit.  I don't care about plugging products.  That is what we use and I thought I would share it as guys always want to know, "hey, what is a guy like Craig really doing to take in protein?"  Also, the powder is already in the container so you don't have to dig for the scooper and measure it out every time.  If you think this is just some plug, then forget the whole idea.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 09:08:23 PM »
making mention of the species brand and the particular rtd product was not in any way necessary in giving out this tip... it was over complicated by adding in those details.. the direct tip is this = "instead of using water with your protein shakes, try using liquid egg whites for extra protein."  ... the other information is extra and not needed. 

I respectfully disagree.  Those details tell you how to quickly and easily replicate what Craig does.  There are a million protein shakes out there so my "tip" is useless unless I direct the reader somewhere specific.  The idea is to easily find the best and most practical product line and that is what I tried to provide.

so why is it included?

i apologize if you are just a super accurate description giver, and had no intention of doing what i implied, however you must empathyze with my point of view, now that i explained it.

I can see your concerns that I am working on behalf of or attempting to curry favor with some company but I am not.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 09:09:48 PM »
I can see your concerns that I am working on behalf of or attempting to curry favor with some company but I am not.
Harley

I meant that to be part of my response but it went in the wrong area.  Sorry for the confusion.  Again, I am new to this stuff.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 09:10:40 PM »
I respectfully disagree.  Those details tell you how to quickly and easily replicate what Craig does.  There are a million protein shakes out there so my "tip" is useless unless I direct the reader somewhere specific.  The idea is to easily find the best and most practical product line and that is what I tried to provide.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 09:12:04 PM »
hey man, no worries. im not a hater of supplements or of dave's brand. in fact if you could get craig some support from daves company by doing this, i think that would be great, you know i was more looking out for your reputation, than attacking it. i can assure you that a thousand other people who opened up the thread and read that mention of daves brand and product, immidietly clicked away and shook their head, and dismissed you as some kind of supplement company panderer (sp? ).

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 09:12:55 PM »
Dear GoneAway,
     It's not a shaker, it's a container that has a great cap on it that doesn't leak stuff out when shaken.  In fact, you dont' have to shake this stuff hard at all.  That is yet another benefit.  I don't care about plugging products.  That is what we use and I thought I would share it as guys always want to know, "hey, what is a guy like Craig really doing to take in protein?"  Also, the powder is already in the container so you don't have to dig for the scooper and measure it out every time.  If you think this is just some plug, then forget the whole idea.
Harley

Deleted my post, because I didn't see that it also contained protein powder. I also understand why you may want to mention a specific brand, so please carry on.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 09:20:30 PM »
Here we go, Kamali with the magic powder and this guy with the magic protein shaker.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2008, 09:25:13 PM »
hey man, no worries. im not a hater of supplements or of dave's brand. in fact if you could get craig some support from daves company by doing this, i think that would be great, you know i was more looking out for your reputation, than attacking it. i can assure you that a thousand other people who opened up the thread and read that mention of daves brand and product, immidietly clicked away and shook their head, and dismissed you as some kind of supplement company panderer (sp? ).
Dear tbombz,
     Thanks for the clarification and the looking out for my reputation.  I sincerely appreciate that.  If those thousand other people prematurely clicked away at the mere mention of someone they don't like (probably someone they never even met nor spoken with), well, that is their loss.  I think that is detrimentally myopic and not at all productive to an open forum for discussing what might work for us.  Relying on those stupid ads in the magazines hasn't gotten us very far.
Harley