Author Topic: Insider Kamali Story from Craig Richardson's Training Partner  (Read 22155 times)

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
Re: Insider Kamali Story from Craig Richardson's Training Partner
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2008, 02:55:16 PM »

I snapped my fingers in his face because i was fuming

Man, not even I let myself get that out of control..

:D

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2008, 03:06:31 PM »
lol....
Too Funny.

I love this board.
Sandra

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2008, 03:15:41 PM »
Harley isn't about to lay down and see his country trampled on...

"It's like a dog. You can kick a dog so long
and it will do two things.

It's either gonna roll over and die...

or it's gonna bite you and attack you.

And I'm the kind of person who's
the type of a dog who would bite back"

Mike Katz

Harley Breite

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2008, 03:19:18 PM »
In 1970, I was attending band camp in Birmingham, England and playing an outdoor trombone rehearsal when this Dorian Yates kid playing the flute started stealing my parts. I threw down my trombone in disgust and challenged the British sissy to go mano a mano right at that very moment. "Let's go outside!" I said. Dorian reminded me that we were already outside, so I said, "Well, then let's go INSIDE." His upper lip quivered and then he apologized. It made no difference to me. I clocked him in the eye anyway. You can ask our camp counselors Dwight Lipford or Niles Standish -- they both saw the whole thing, even though Dwight is legally blind in two eyes and Niles is serving life in prison for molestation.

After I knocked out the future Mr. Olympia, I anticipated that one day some guy would doubt this story, so I borrowed the camp camera and took this photo.

BigNationRadio.com

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2008, 04:57:17 PM »
In 1970, I was attending band camp in Birmingham, England and playing an outdoor trombone rehearsal when this Dorian Yates kid playing the flute started stealing my parts. I threw down my trombone in disgust and challenged the British sissy to go mano a mano right at that very moment. "Let's go outside!" I said. Dorian reminded me that we were already outside, so I said, "Well, then let's go INSIDE." His upper lip quivered and then he apologized. It made no difference to me. I clocked him in the eye anyway. You can ask our camp counselors Dwight Lipford or Niles Standish -- they both saw the whole thing, even though Dwight is legally blind in two eyes and Niles is serving life in prison for molestation.

After I knocked out the future Mr. Olympia, I anticipated that one day some guy would doubt this story, so I borrowed the camp camera and took this photo.

I thought you quit?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2008, 05:33:06 PM »
Where's BlockHead?

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2009, 08:33:20 PM »
I thought you quit?

check the time stamp you moron ::)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2009, 08:56:11 PM »
King looks like he has a gallon of oil in each shoulder.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2009, 09:26:52 PM »
Seems like he was dying to tell us all this story. If I was Dorian I would have simply asked him to leave the room and wait outside until we were done eating.

The juice just doesnt work on you the way it works on most pro bodybuilders. Nice try to win these guys respect.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2009, 09:36:03 PM »
who cares
L

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2009, 11:07:06 PM »
kamali has excellent traps... that's about it...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2009, 01:30:19 AM »
i dont think its disrespecting american soldiers at all, the current war is wrong just the way vietnam was wrong, what he was saying is just what almost every single person outside of the states thinks..

for the matter, hussein hated the fanatics just as much as we did, he didnt want anyone yeidling any kind of power in his country, he was as much a muslim as yates was...

so to wrap things up, your a moron, and yates would crush you!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2009, 01:45:20 AM »
This is what happens to little kids when their dads keep them from their mommies because they are fucking mental and when the kid wants to see the dad, they get "what is coming to them"....

I hear if you spill paint in Coach's garage, you get burnt with a cigar....What a guy!!!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2009, 05:33:39 AM »
     Well, you want the truth, here it is.
     I believe the year was 2003 because we went into NYC to see Dexter the day before Craig was to compete in the Night of Champions.  It was his first time doing the show and Dex was going to check out his condition.  We met Dex, Dennis James and Stan McCrary at Dex's room where Dex checked out Craig and warned us that Victor Martinez was looking very dangerous.  I later ate a big plate of crow as I pronounced that Victor would only be allowed to carry Craig's trophy.  For those who don't know me, I like to talk more trash than Gary Payton but only with people who know I am joking and know that I too have thick skin.
     After leaving the room, a whole bunch of pros went to a diner down the block.  We all sat together and Dorian happened to be across from me to my left.  I engaged him in conversation as I had just finished reading Winston Churchill's "The Gathering Storm."  I told Dorian how much I enjoyed London and how much I admired Churchill.
     To my huge surprise, Dorian started denigrating Churchill and Prime Minister Tony Blair.  He then went on a tirade attacking President Bush and then America itself.  He said that America was a coward and a bully for invading Iraq.  He said that President Bush and the American society were stupid. 
     Craig immediately got nervous as he knew I wasn't going to sit back and not respond.  I asked Dorian if he had first, ever read any history, let alone Churchill's own words.  I reminded him that the same group of people he forever imprinted on his forearm were the ones who mercilessly bombed women and children living in London during WWll. 
     I then moved on and asked him if when he was paid by Weider the check was in dollars or pounds.  I brought up that virtually everyone who helped him was an American and most of his guest posings were due to American promotors or Americans with influence on overseas promoters.  I reminded him that although he really isn't a well-known person, the only people who kiss his ass are predominantly Americans.  I then also noted that all his success occured in America itself.
    At this time, Dex was laughing aloud and waiving his arms.  Dennis James was warning me not to start an argument with a guy so big.  Craig was pleading with me to stop and not let it escalate any further.
    Well, I let it.  I then asked Dorain if he thought the guy speaking to him now was an American coward.  Before he could answer, I said, "Why don't we go outside right now in front of all your friends and see if all Americans are cowards.  C'mon, I'm a small guy, show all your friends how tough you are and crush me right outside." 
    At this point, Dex tried to calm the situation.  Craig knew there was nothing he could do.  I apologized to Craig because I knew that Dorian still had some political clout and I didn't want Craig to suffer any damage.  I stood up, looked at Dorian, said to him, "well?" and then got up and walked out.
   It should be noted that I don't condone violence nor fighting without a legitimate reason.  My actions were immature.  I let my emotions get the better of me.  That is not how I was brought up.
   I am sure some of you will find a way to audit me and I welcome that as this was not intended to be some act of bravado, just a truthful recount of a sad situation with two people who should've acted better.
Harley

Sounds like you proved Dorians point perfectly, stupid Yank!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2009, 05:40:48 AM »
Harley isn't about to lay down and see his country trampled on...

Typical Melodramatic Yankee BS, Dorian wasn't trampling on anybodys country, just expressing an opinion that the majority of the world thinks, when are you Yanks going to learn, not too many people like you.
V

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2009, 08:47:32 AM »
Dorian learned he needs to shut the fuck up when on American soil, or get his ass beaten down.
!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2009, 08:49:03 AM »
Typical Melodramatic Yankee BS, Dorian wasn't trampling on anybodys country, just expressing an opinion that the majority of the world thinks, when are you Yanks going to learn, not too many people like you.

Thing is, most Americans don't care if the world likes them.
I hate the State.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2009, 08:55:37 AM »
And Btw,

kamali is not even in Craig's league.
Craig has something that Kamali will never have...
Aesthetics
completely agree with your sentiments! Kamali will not crack the top 5 ever again. He gets way too heavy offseason and needs to work more on refinement. Melvin and Craig look so much better than King in those pictures. King just lacks shape and aethetics. He needs to stop playing the size at all costs game.

Stavios

« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2009, 09:07:57 AM »
I challenged Dorian to a fight one time at Denny's. The fucker was talking some shit about how rear delts should be trained on back day. You can ask anyone that knows me, I won't tolerate that bullshit.

::)

LMFAO  ;D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2009, 09:48:34 AM »
Sounds like you proved Dorians point perfectly, stupid Yank!

LOL ;D are you saying harley is quite the bully and doesn't have the thick skin he claims and perhaps prone to meltdown?
tank u jesus

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2009, 01:08:22 PM »
how low can one sink

i am 'harley breite' and i am craig nobody's training 'partner'
and no i am not an infantile attention whore
i have stories for you

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2009, 01:21:38 PM »
king kamali's arms?
 :-\
choice is an illusion

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2009, 01:25:47 PM »
king kamali's arms?
 :-\
they're bigger than yours.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2009, 06:27:59 PM »
funny thing is.... back at the beggining of his pro career.. his arms were ok...
now they seem to have really shrunk ..what gives ???
choice is an illusion

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2009, 04:44:28 AM »
how low can one sink

i am 'harley breite' and i am craig nobody's training 'partner'
and no i am not an infantile attention whore
i have stories for you

Dear Willl,
  1)  This is a bodybuilding site where most are interested in what really goes on in the sport or at least wish to learn more about dieting and training.  Of course, I introduce myself as "Craig Richardson's Training Partner."  In this genre, I am nothing more than that.  That should lend some credibility to whatever I type just for the fact that I have access to some things in the sport that perhaps others don't and would like to know about. 
  2)  I, unlike some others, use my real name and am accessible at the shows.  I knew full well just how adroit you guys are at internet research and posting pictures, yet I still didn't hide behind a pseudonym and come in just to insult people or claim I was something special.  I don't insult people while hiding behind a keyboard with a fictitious name.  I came to this site because I thought I could learn and offer some insider perspective that the fans never get to know about from all the politically driven magazines.
  3)  "Craig Nobody" is actually a pro bb with a physique most of us wouldn't mind owning.  Any pics of your pro card or your physique?  It's easy to criticize any physique, including Ronnie's, Dorian's etc., but at the end of the day, we all wish we could attain the supreme excellence that they have.  Why else would we be here?
  4)  I haven't offered any stories unless solicited.  Additionally, I provided avenues for corroboration.  So far, no one has been able to prove me a liar.  It's just a site for bb fans and that's what I thought people wanted to discuss.  Training with a pro bb for 11 years has given me an incredible insight and much knowledge.  I just thought that one has a responsibility to share what he knows, no matter what his field of knowledge may be.  I also thought there would be a bit more interest.
Harley