Author Topic: I have to say this IN YOUR FACE COACH & IFBBWANNAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 727 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
OBAMA IS YOUR PRESIDENT!!!!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
calm down, divisive politics lost tonight. :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
matt, hugo makes a good point.

celebrate, but not at the expense of those here.  If Obama was posting here, he'd say the same thing. 

Talk about what successes America can see now - dont shit on people - these guys love the USA too.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition

celebrate, but not at the expense of those here.  If Obama was posting here, he'd say the same thing. 

Talk about what successes America can see now - dont shit on people - these guys love the USA too.

i just needed to do it cause those two try to spread so much hate and lies about Obama.  Now i can move on and celebrate Obamas victory, or i should say Americas victory!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Matt is confused, he thinks he's posting on the Sports board.

marcus

• Getbig IV
Too bad he's not your president.  ::)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Back to Canada with you, midget!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

i just needed to do it cause those two try to spread so much hate and lies about Obama.  Now i can move on and celebrate Obamas victory, or i should say Americas victory!
I don't see why you're so happy.
Obama doesn't support you and Will marrying.
You two lovebirds will have to find another hero to worship.
As empty as paradise

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV

::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

Make no mistake about it, ...this is a victory for the WORLD!  ;D

ps: The alien extra terrestrials have said that the American people have vindicated themselves,
...and they shall now be allowed to continue to live on the planet with the rest of civilized humanity!  :D
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Make no mistake about it, ...this is a victory for the WORLD!  ;D

ps: The alien extra terrestrials have said that the American people have vindicated themselves,
...and they shall now be allowed to continue to live on the planet with the rest of civilized humanity!  :D
as wrong as I think you are at times, I don't consider you to be borderline retarded.
So how come you keep encouraging the stupidity of MattT?
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
as wrong as I think you are at times, I don't consider you to be borderline retarded.
So how come you keep encouraging the stupidity of MattT?

:o  Who's encouraging it?  :o
w