Author Topic: where is ass has gh15  (Read 4651 times)

liltacobell

• Getbig II
where is ass has gh15
« on: November 04, 2008, 10:10:21 PM »
dude i told you  your big mouth was gonna get called out today....so here i am....calling your dimention shifting ass out.....where is your steroid saving mccain???...your a fucking ass hat bro....we ALL know you are an insider, and have a little knowledge to share and relate, but why go all loony alien???  why not just stick to what you know???...now you look like a FOOL!!! I must say i find amusement in your stupidity tho...some know who you are, and find it entertaining you chose to go the  shape shifting dimention leaping route???...what gives dude???...u should have taken the GOOD drugs from mishko when you had a chance ass hat....let me guess.....mccain actually won, but you just fucked up the PROPER dimention in which he won???...

get a new account......just post on what you know.....steroids.....no t government......not politics......not nothing else!!! you dumb piece of ignorant alien shit...LOL...

oh...and i'll be available for comment or a meeting on level 1.6..6..33 at mayan calander time if you would like to discuss.......the gods are NOT happy with you!!! there will be a tribunal on your behavior!!!! you HAVE crossed a line sir!!

USA-joke ofthe world

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • obongo CHANGE!: CHINA is now superpower
Re: where is ass has gh15
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 10:12:29 PM »
dude i told you  your big mouth was gonna get called out today....so here i am....calling your dimention shifting ass out.....where is your steroid saving mccain???...your a fucking ass hat bro....we ALL know you are an insider, and have a little knowledge to share and relate, but why go all loony alien???  why not just stick to what you know???...now you look like a FOOL!!! I must say i find amusement in your stupidity tho...some know who you are, and find it entertaining you chose to go the  shape shifting dimention leaping route???...what gives dude???...u should have taken the GOOD drugs from mishko when you had a chance ass hat....let me guess.....mccain actually won, but you just fucked up the PROPER dimention in which he won???...

get a new account......just post on what you know.....steroids.....no t government......not politics......not nothing else!!! you dumb piece of ignorant alien shit...LOL...

oh...and i'll be available for comment or a meeting on level 1.6..6..33 at mayan calander time if you would like to discuss.......the gods are NOT happy with you!!! there will be a tribunal on your behavior!!!! you HAVE crossed a line sir!!
gh15 is NOT an insider.

hope this helps!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 10:13:49 PM »

You have a big mouth for someone with 13 posts...
No doubt about it...

liltacobell

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 10:19:59 PM »
sure...13 posts i have accumulated with this GIMMICK ...sorry i dont have time to build STATUS with daily shit posting....??  what can i do....??? you my friend with all your post have contributed SHIT and dont mean SHIT....so put your mamma to bed in the next room and shut your stupid ass mouth and let the ADULTS discuss ??I am talking to GH 15-14 LOL....not you...so SHUT THE FUCK UP  and go read some of the gay posts like you did earlier???...need i elaborate???  shit stick?? you dont know shit amigo!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 10:22:20 PM »
hhahahahahahahaha

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S     ;D

liltacobell

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 10:26:42 PM »
gh15 is NOT an insider.

hope this helps!

does NOT help.....as my inquiry and sources say he is QUITE an insider...not necessarly a PRO but def somone who knows his way around the way. so politics aside, what the hell are you talking about??? your anger for the YObama election is scary???  you dont plan on shooting up a school do you?? that is truly the SCARY portion of our country...or do you even live here.....or CANADA??

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 10:28:07 PM »
Ummm why have you stolen my likeness????

USA-joke ofthe world

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 10:32:50 PM »
does NOT help.....as my inquiry and sources say he is QUITE an insider...not necessarly a PRO but def somone who knows his way around the way. so politics aside, what the hell are you talking about??? your anger for the YObama election is scary???  you dont plan on shooting up a school do you?? that is truly the SCARY portion of our country...or do you even live here.....or CANADA??
no, don't plan on shooting up a school ::)  that wouldnt be possible anyway, since homeland security is probably tracking me now ;D  see you all at guantanamo. . .

liltacobell

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 10:33:10 PM »
actually sir, i have been tacobell since the days of elite in the late nighetys...or nienteys...whatever...LO L...i didnt mean to steal, but it was a handle that OOOOOOLD timers would recognisze...SO i do apologize...unfortunantl y our handles clashed.....i thought about something new....but as i am tacobell on about 10 other boards, i just adjusted.....sorry again

USA-joke ofthe world

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 10:34:24 PM »

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 10:35:36 PM »
actually sir, i have been tacobell since the days of elite in the late nighetys...or nienteys...whatever...LO L...i didnt mean to steal, but it was a handle that OOOOOOLD timers would recognisze...SO i do apologize...unfortunantl y our handles clashed.....i thought about something new....but as i am tacobell on about 10 other boards, i just adjusted.....sorry again

No problem, just wasnt sure if it had to do with me or was unrelated.
I always welcome a fellow fan of the chalupa.
carry on.
 :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 10:37:53 PM »
TB i thought you had gone crazy  ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 10:39:15 PM »
TB i thought you had gone crazy  ;D

Who said I havent  ;D

liltacobell

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2008, 10:39:28 PM »
no, don't plan on shooting up a school ::)  that wouldnt be possible anyway, since homeland security is probably tracking me now ;D  see you all at guantanamo. . .

well sorry then your an illegal idiot...i own lots of guns...legally, and i work and oppoose many GOV mindsets and issues......and no homeland has showed up to my house???....i am not white either???...OH MY???  I didnt particuallrly care for obama OR mccain.....country is in a polirical turmoil....president is not the direct answer.....but might be a step in the right direction????  HOPEFULLY????

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2008, 10:41:41 PM »

liltacobell

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 10:43:32 PM »
also, i HAVE ALWAYS liked the taco name, as i am hispanic american.....or according to some just a MESKIN!!!///lol....wtf am i supposed to do??? i am brown....and educated,,,,,,,so i guess i took advantage of the system?? ha...

USA-joke ofthe world

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2008, 10:45:11 PM »
well sorry then your an illegal idiot...i own lots of guns...legally, and i work and oppoose many GOV mindsets and issues......and no homeland has showed up to my house???....i am not white either???...OH MY???  I didnt particuallrly care for obama OR mccain.....country is in a polirical turmoil....president is not the direct answer.....but might be a step in the right direction????  HOPEFULLY????
i dont own any guns...i live in massachusetts, you cant have guns here ;D

USA-joke ofthe world

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 10:46:26 PM »
also, i HAVE ALWAYS liked the taco name, as i am hispanic american.....or according to some just a MESKIN!!!///lol....wtf am i supposed to do??? i am brown....and educated,,,,,,,so i guess i took advantage of the system?? ha...
calm down chulo, go hang with your ms-15 buddies or something.

liltacobell

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2008, 10:52:23 PM »
well that sucks and TOTALY violates your rights...!!!! never give up your rights that our white slave owening forefathers gave us!!!!????? LOL...u should have a gun or guns...its your choice....but i digress....and once again would like to CALL OUT GH15!! explain sir???  where is the new order you TOLD us about ???...where is mccain besides uplifting obama???...shoud i worry mr GOD OF STEROIDS!!! haha...you picked a bad campaign tactic....ass hat!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2008, 10:53:57 PM »

You tell the puppet masters behind gh15...you go!  ;)

USA-joke ofthe world

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2008, 10:55:13 PM »
well that sucks and TOTALY violates your rights...!!!! never give up your rights that our white slave owening forefathers gave us!!!!????? LOL...u should have a gun or guns...its your choice....but i digress....and once again would like to CALL OUT GH15!! explain sir???  where is the new order you TOLD us about ???...where is mccain besides uplifting obama???...shoud i worry mr GOD OF STEROIDS!!! haha...you picked a bad campaign tactic....ass hat!!!
you can get guns up here. . .if you go through 10 years of classes and 2 years in a re-education camp+15 grand in fees.

USA-joke ofthe world

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2008, 10:55:58 PM »
gh15 is a zionist.

liltacobell

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2008, 11:06:57 PM »
you can get guns up here. . .if you go through 10 years of classes and 2 years in a re-education camp+15 grand in fees.

once again..turmoil we live in.....luckily in TX we just sign a few papers and affirm we are GOOD OL BOYS and we get to buy and carry what we want!!! NOT the way it should be.........i have not a PROB with a clean citizen owning ANYTHING....but only with the known weirdos STILL buying guns??

anyway.....WHERE ARE YOU GH15???...dont be a dimention jumping pussy??...tell us how in the 8th dimention MCCain won??...ass hat....LOL....stick to axio labs and your TRUE interests!!!....dumb fucK, ASS HAT , FUXK STICK~~

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2008, 11:12:42 PM »
gh15 is NOT an insider.

hope this helps!
goatboy?

liltacobell

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2008, 11:20:11 PM »
WOW...where are you gh???...i been waiting for this day for weeks..!!!!  i called you out several weeks ago and continue to REQUEST your insight??? ;D come on man...if you are the ultra lord dimention shifter, tell us something in you political agenda??? u should have stuck to axio labs and other foregin producers!!take your money and leave the politics alone????..so again i ask....what have you to say this NEW TUESDAY genius???...no mccain.....no palin....????? explain in your alien directive....