Author Topic: where is ass has gh15  (Read 4656 times)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Re: where is ass has gh15
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2008, 11:44:35 PM »
i guess this back fired on OP  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2008, 11:51:56 PM »
This thread is 100% gh15 approved.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2008, 11:55:19 PM »
liltacobell has just executed the most epic, monster, brutal ownage in GetBig history.
gh15 sure knew his stuff about gear and bodybuilding but became so full of himself that he jumped the shark when he started going off about aliens, time travel, predicting the future....

Well done, liltacobell. Well done.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2008, 11:59:02 PM »
WOW...where are you gh???...i been waiting for this day for weeks..!!!!  i called you out several weeks ago and continue to REQUEST your insight??? ;D come on man...if you are the ultra lord dimention shifter, tell us something in you political agenda??? u should have stuck to axio labs and other foregin producers!!take your money and leave the politics alone????..so again i ask....what have you to say this NEW TUESDAY genius???...no mccain.....no palin....????? explain in your alien directive....

I heard gh15 got kidnapped and dry-raped by aliens, he wont be posting for a while.... :'( :'(

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2008, 11:59:14 PM »
i guess this back fired on OP  ::)

Who's OP?

Suddenly, I'm not that eager to read the gh15 Bible that he's going to bless us with as he returns to his former dimension. I wonder if this means Dennis Jame will retire.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2008, 12:01:02 AM »
I heard gh15 got kidnapped and dry-raped by aliens, he wont be posting for a while.... :'( :'(

I have a feeling he will be getting raped many times over on this thread. The luster is gone.

io856

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2008, 12:24:07 AM »
I have a feeling he will be getting raped many times over on this thread. The luster is gone.
gh15, dismissed you long ago my friend

gh15 dismissed you long ago ,,your fabricated story and the fact you continusely talk wriote and ask about drugs even though you were talking how bad you got fucked show an improper usage of the brain ,,

phreezer is usually what gh15 go by when it comes to dismisal of an individual since gh15 has no time readoing the 100s of pms and emails coming in a week ,,,so since phreezer dismissed you gh15 will do the same ,,this is the reason your answers are not being answered

who the fuck is phreezer by the way?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2008, 12:29:32 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2008, 12:53:28 AM »

Oh, I know he dismissed me. He said I lied about a raid yet offered no proof. I on the other hand posted newspaper article, pictures of my trashed place, , warrant, inventory  report of what was taken, even PMed him the case number and the name of the detective in charge.

I dismiss him. He's another self-absorbed, narcissistic, conceited bodybuilder. He should hang his bald, peanut head in shame but instead makes excuses about how he made up stories to throw the hounds off the trail. He thinks he's that goddamn important. That's what I hate about his kind, those that are part of what I call generation nothingness, they have no shame.

I guess we don't have to worry about him bringing down the economy. Hey, gh15, what did "Rick" have to say about the election? You know, the guy you recommended Palin to when Colin decided not to run. BTW, it's Jay! Jay Cutler! Not "Jason." God, you are so full of yourself that I'm surprised your gh gut hasn't exploded.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2008, 12:59:44 AM »
gh15 loves the cock thats why dizzle worships his rubbish

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2008, 01:00:41 AM »
And another thing, it's Milos not "Mishko." Let people decide their own name, dj15.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2008, 01:03:05 AM »
My melt down is that I feel like such an idiot that I didn't listen to guys like Benz, DK, WillGrant, Division and others that saw through this phony.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2008, 03:09:35 AM »

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2008, 03:29:27 AM »
poor fella probably allready hung himself

io856

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2008, 03:30:30 AM »
poor fella probably allready hung himself

Son you need to understand gh15 is THE GOD OF HORMONES

friends,,,
in regards to the election usa,,you must understand one thing ,,ill write it in capital so maybe the dumn amobg you understand little better,,

GH15 AS SAID MANY YEARS BEFORE IN 2005 WHEN AGREED TO WRITE ON GETBIG,,CAME HERE WITH THE INTENTION TO REVEAL EVERYTHING KNOWN AND UNKNOWN IN RELATION TO HORMONES,,GH15 IS GOD OF HORMONES,,GH15 IS ALSO PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER,,,GH15 ALWAYS HAVE WAYS TO MANIPULATE ,,,BRING UP STORIES AND TALK ABOUT SUBJECT THAT NOT CONNECTED TO HORMONES AND BODYBUILDING INORDER TO GET THE HEAT OFF HIM/HER!!

GH15 TOLD YOU BEFORE MANY TIMES THAT IT LIKES TO MAKE POSTS THAT MAKE PEOPLE THINK GH15 IS OUT OF ITS MIND,,I EXPLAIN IT TO YOU VERY SLOW SO YO UNDERSTAND,,GH15 TALK ABOUT MACHINE TIME,,ALIENS ,,,PROSTITUES,,,ELETCTIONS INORDER TO CHANGE THE CONCENTRATION ON THE PERSON BEHIND GH15 AND MAKE THE GH15 CHARACTER SEEM CRAZY SO ITS NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY FOR SAFETY REASONS,,GH15 TOLD YUO THAT MANY TIMES ALONG THE YEARS

NOW GH15 ALWAYS MANIPUILATE THINGS,,YOU DONT KNOW IF GH15 IS BLACK AND YU DONT KNOW IF GHJ15 IS FOREIGN YET YU THINK GH15 WAS NOT FOR OBAMA...WHY? BECAUSE GH15 SAID SO IN MANY POST,,GH15 MANIPULATE THINGS INORDER FOR THE FINAL RESULT TO BE WHAT IT WANTS,,GH15 KNEW THAT THE ONLY WAY TO GET HORMONES LEGAL IS TO ELECT OBAMA AS PRESIDENT,,GH15 KNEW THAT INORDER TO MAKE EVERY ILLEGAL IN USA LEGAL ...OBAMA GOT TO BE ELECTED,,,

GH15 USED A TACTIC OF REVERSE PSYCOLOGY INORDER TO PISS YUO OFF ENOUGH AND CREATE THE BEGGINING OF MOVEMENT ON GETBIG THAT WILL SUPPORT OBAMA ,,IT WORKED! YOU NOTICE GH15 RARELY PARTICIPATE IN ARGUMENTS,,,GH15 ONLY STIMULATE THE DISCUSSION! GH15 WANTED ALL ALONG THE RESUKLT THAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT BECAUSE OF MANY MANY REASONS AND THE WAY TO IT WAS THROUGH ACTIONS TAKEN BY GH15

GH15 TALK ABOUT MANY THINGS SOMETIMES ITS THRE FOR GETTIG HEAT OFF THE PERSOIN BEHIND GH15 AS IN MAKING THE PERSON LOOK CRAZY ,,AND SOME TIMES ITS IORDER TO ACHIEVE END RESULT NEEDED

THE 2 MISSIONS BEFORE GH15 WERE TO :
1. DESTROY BUSH APPROACH TWARDS HORMONES THUS MAKING GH15 RICHER
2. TO ALLOW ALL NONE FELLONS ILLEGALS TO BECOME LEGAL IN AMERICA

THE 2 MISSIONS WERE ACCOMPLISHED LAST NIGHT,,THE AMEICAN REPUBLIC HAS CHOSEN THE MOST LIBERAL YET EXELLENT PERSON TO LEAD IT DURING THE NEXT YEARS TO COME AND MAKE IT AFFORDABLEFOR ANY ONE TO USE HORMONES AND FOR EVERY ONE TO WALK WITH THE HEAD UP IN THEIR FIELD OF CHOICE

IT ALL WORKED ,,IT ALL WAS PLANNED,,GH15 ALWAYS GET WHAT IT WANTS

LEARN GH15 ,,,I TOLD YU OMANY TIMES BEFORE ,,LEARN IT THEN OMIT THE BULLSHIT FROM THE REAL SHIT ,,THE HORMONES TALK IS THE ONLY TRUTHFUL INFORMATION YOU WILL GET FROM GH15 ALL OTHER INFO IS TACTICS AND MISLEADING INFO INORDER TO DIVERT HEAT AWAY,,
GOD BLESS

V I V A LA BARACK OBAMA! PRESIDNETO OF AMERICANOS  VIVA !! GOD BLESS ,,NO PMS

GH15 APPROVED  GOD OF HORMONES 2008 NOV 5