Author Topic: Is Obama the perfect frontman?  (Read 939 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Is Obama the perfect frontman?
« on: November 04, 2008, 10:19:18 PM »
?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Is Obama the perfect frontman?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 10:22:00 PM »
I know it's good the neocons are out. I don't think this is any better

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 10:27:19 PM »
Illuminati? Bilderbergs? Teddy Ruxpin?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 10:29:31 PM »
its little too early to tell. Lets see what he does in office. he's def. the best counter to the right.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 10:32:23 PM »
I know it's good the neocons are out. I don't think this is any better

how the hell could it be worse than the neocons  ???  Did you actually see the last 8 years ;D  If this guy keeps his promise to apply the constitutional smell test to Bush's self passed laws, that alone is better than what we had with the neocons...  A guy that cares about the constitution, a constitutional professor over the neocons who viewed the constitution as antiquated and in the way...  If Obama keeps his promise to only send troops into harms way as the last unavoidable path, that's way better than the neocons who viewed America's role in the world as a police force with a mission to spread democracies and nation build.  I'm really shocked to hear Obama will be no better than the neocons after what they've done.  It's almost a ludicrous assumption.  I agree only time can tell but to pre-condem as equal to or worse than the neocons has to be a joke.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 10:36:00 PM »
how the hell could it be worse than the neocons  ???  Did you actually see the last 8 years ;D  If this guy keeps his promise to apply the constitutional smell test to Bush's self passed laws, that alone is better than what we had with the neocons...  A guy that cares about the constitution, a constitutional professor over the neocons who viewed the constitution as antiquated and in the way...  If Obama keeps his promise to only send troops into harms way as the last unavoidable path, that's way better than the neocons who viewed America's role in the world as a police force with a mission to spread democracies and nation build.  I'm really shocked to hear Obama will be no better than the neocons after what they've done.

More like a blunt force to increase corporate profits and enrich the elite.  :-\
w

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 10:37:41 PM »
how the hell could it be worse than the neocons  ???  Did you actually see the last 8 years ;D  If this guy keeps his promise to apply the constitutional smell test to Bush's self passed laws, that alone is better than what we had with the neocons...  A guy that cares about the constitution, a constitutional professor over the neocons who viewed the constitution as antiquated and in the way...  If Obama keeps his promise to only send troops into harms way as the last unavoidable path, that's way better than the neocons who viewed America's role in the world as a police force with a mission to spread democracies and nation build.  I'm really shocked to hear Obama will be no better than the neocons after what they've done.

notice how obamer only used the habeus corpeus card ONLY in the primaries....i highly doubt he will follow through on some of the constitutional things he mentioned.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 10:39:51 PM »
More like a blunt force to increase corporate profits and enrich the elite.  :-\
What I wrote about the neoconservative philosophy of America's role in the world comes right out of PNAC and their own declarations and indeed a path they followed for the past 8 years and a very valid criticism to point out by the many who do.  What you note comes from the neoliberals who ran amok with the blessings of the neoconservatives.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 10:48:21 PM »
notice how obamer only used the habeus corpeus card ONLY in the primaries....i highly doubt he will follow through on some of the constitutional things he mentioned.
hope you're wrong... I guess we'll find out.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 01:17:37 AM »
George Soros is now President of the United States.

Good work, America.