Author Topic: Neocons walking without blame??????????????????  (Read 607 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Neocons walking without blame??????????????????
« on: November 04, 2008, 10:20:56 PM »
Juan Williams just said Bill Kristol and the Weekly Standard are going to be leading the new direction of the Republican Party....

uhhhh... isn't that like shooting yourself in the face?  I thought I would turn over to Fox and see them quietly leading Bill to the alley exit...  I am going to be laughing my ass off if the republicans don't look at the neoconservatives with drop kick in mind. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: WOW... LISTENING TO FOX...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 08:15:20 AM »
why are people acting like the neocons never existed, snap snap, back to reality!!!  I mean really, I can't believe conservatives are going to go suck William Kristols nipple and let the guy that just fucked them tell them what to do next... You want the right scapegoat for what happened to the right, here he is and you're going to let him lead you after today?  wow....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Neocons walking without blame??????????????????
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 08:26:01 AM »
honest to god it blows my fucking mind this is the fucking crickets thread... for fucking real ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 08:44:38 AM »
fine by me I guess, you fools want to stay neocon and have William's voice of wisdom guide your correction... lol fine, slit your freaking necks... wait for me to get the popcorn popped.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 09:03:37 AM »
fine by me I guess, you fools want to stay neocon and have William's voice of wisdom guide your correction... lol fine, slit your freaking necks... wait for me to get the popcorn popped.

I got your back. Would you like extra butter? ...a little ranch or some white cheddar topping?
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 09:14:57 AM »
I got your back. Would you like extra butter? ...a little ranch or some white cheddar topping?
ho hum..., neocons skate again ::)  some sugar and spice thanks...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 09:46:01 AM »
Don't worry... They'll try again in 2012 and when it's EVEN WORSE, they'll step back and say... SHIT... The Neo-Cons really DID fuck us.

In reality, maybe that's all the republican party has left?

Everyone else has left and maybe the libertarian party will come to it's rightful place as a true 3rd option for voters.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 12:00:28 PM »
Everyone else has left and maybe the libertarian party will come to it's rightful place as a true 3rd option for voters.

I hope so but they need to start their campaign 2 years out from the election.

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 01:27:07 PM »
Don't worry... They'll try again in 2012 and when it's EVEN WORSE, they'll step back and say... SHIT... The Neo-Cons really DID fuck us.

In reality, maybe that's all the republican party has left?

Amen.

NT

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 02:43:35 PM »
Republican Party is over...

By 2012 Black and Latino vote will be about 25%.  Repubics can not carry 75% of the party.