Author Topic: Drama Queens  (Read 663 times)

Dan-O

• Getbig V
Drama Queens
« on: November 04, 2008, 10:43:02 PM »
Check out this thread from some friends of one of my Facebook "friends."  Names have been deleted to protect their identities.  I think these faithful sisters have read one too many urban myth emails...  they're probably the types that pass along all the chain emails they get so nothing bad will happen to them.

I mean I didn't vote for Obama either, but come on...

These are all females in this Diet Coke klatsch, by the way, for what it's worth...  Enjoy!  And note the one lone voice of reason who spoke up a couple of times...  I like her. :)

And with that I'm going to bed...  there's been enough excitement tonight and I have to go to work in the morning.

***** **** can't believe we will have a President who's name is Hussien and refuses to place his hand on his heart for our flag and sing our natl. anthem! SCARY!!!!!

- 13 Comments

********* at 9:50pm November 4
Yep ***, that is indeed scary! These are dark days ahead. I won't be traveling by plane for a while.

***** ***** at 9:51pm November 4
I'm going to follow a suggestion which was made, and fly my flag UPSIDE DOWN for seven days; then again on Inauguration Day.

***** ***** at 9:55pm November 4
I'm literally sick to my stomach. What is wrong with Americans? What happened to our "One Nation Under God" How stupid can we be? Are people this blind ? Do they really think Obama is our "savior" I'm in such shock. No way can I stomach listening to his speech. I feel evil just looking at him. I have felt it since the first time I ever seen him. God help us.

**** ***** at 9:56pm November 4
My daughter asked if they wouldn't be allowed to say the pledge of allegiance in school anymore...pretty sad.

***** ****** at 9:57pm November 4
We just Sold America's Soul!

***** ****** at 10:02pm November 4
Now that's a phrase I think I will hear often: Some voters just "sold America's soul." Well said, *****

***** ****** at 10:05pm November 4
And the rest of us did our duty to God for standing up for his country.

***** ****** at 10:11pm November 4
What is done is done. We must pray for guidance to get thru this in our families the best we can.

***** ****** at 10:14pm November 4
You are right there ******. It's now time to pray harder, have more faith and look to the Heavens for hope. The tuff just gotta get tuffer.

***** ****** at 10:55pm November 4
I'm sorry your guy lost... but this is a great country! His wife looks so normal and sweet.. and his kids are so cute. He gave a great unifying speech. How can that man be evil? C'mon. I don't usually like to lay my politics out there very much... but I couldn't take some of the comments. They just seem whacked.

***** ****** at 11:05pm November 4
And I saw his speech as soooooooooo FAKE. Yes this country is great. It is God's country. So his words were smooth... so were the words of a lot of lying men I've known. Satan is smooth... Satan wants us to see evil as good and good evil. I've never laid my politics out either... Never.. and I generally keep things to myself, but this has struck me all to profoundly, that I can't be still and quiet. Obama reeks of evil. Hilter was once known as a "sweet man" too and smoother talker.

***** ****** at 11:23pm November 4
Wow. I'm speechless. Lol.

***** ****** at 11:24pm November 4
*****, you said it well. I normally don't let my politics get into my social contacts, work, or whatever, but this year was just too difficult. It has been so hard to make people see the lies, faked records, etc. Obviously, few listened. And the more I've studied on Hitler, the more I see comparisons to where the new administration is likely to try to take us. Especially now that there are few--if any--Independents, Republicans or other non-demon-crats to balance Congress.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Drama Queens
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 11:09:55 PM »
I guess I'm not surprised.  Hoped for better but it might just be a very bitter time continued cycle after cycle. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 11:22:40 PM »
So many people are ridiculously stupid.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 01:12:38 AM »
We will be hit by terrorists on this soil very soon.

They know Obama will do nothing.

I think this will be the first sign of the tide turning on him.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 01:22:40 AM »
A bit like y2k - overblown. Once people realize that nothing really bad is going to happen they'll get over themselves.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 01:23:57 AM »
Until he raises taxes on those he promised not to.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 01:30:40 AM »
Someone has to pay for the debt the Republicans have accumulated.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 03:15:25 AM »
There's more...

****** ******-****** at 11:47pm November 4
I'm deeply saddened by the events which happened this evening. The country I love and care for so deeply has been handed over to a person who has been known for anti-american associations and actions. The greater of EVIL prevailed. Blinded by a "charismatic"- "charming" smooth talker who made the EVIL look appealing ... this is how to win MANY, MANY foolish individuals. Sounds a lot like someone else we all know.... maybe a little too well. All I can say is that if this can happen before our very eyes (and you see how many 'followers' he has) Like the woman above who mentioned his wife 'looking' so normal and sweet! or having 'cute' kids... C'mon all ready... THAT has absolutely nothing to do with becoming a commander in chief. Who is Barack Hussein Obama???? Does anyone really know? Obviously it doesn't matter to a lot of people... because you know, he has such cute kids and a normal and sweet "looking" wife. Why so many become brainwashed by these types - I'll never know.

***** ******* at 11:55pm November 4
I think I'll send the new First Lady my pearls. Ok.. I'm going to be ill. I'm right with you ******. I don't like contention and that's not what I'm trying to cause... but I'm more saddened than anything that we have come to this... that so many have been so blinded.

****** ****** at 12:04am November 5
My point about his wife and kids was that they looked like a nice family... and yeah, this is why I tend to keep my mouth shut. Do you listen to Rush Limbaugh on a regular basis and burn Harry Potter books by any chance?

****** ******-****** at 12:05am November 5
No. But something that should be known.... Looks CAN be deceiving. That's all I have to say.