Author Topic: Kenya Declares tomorrow a public Holiday in honor of Obamas historic win  (Read 1456 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Good things are already happening lol!  I think Canada should declare a public holiday for Obamas win too!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Kenya Declares tomorrow a public Holiday in honor of Obamas historic win
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 12:26:06 AM »
Good things are already happening lol!  I think Canada should declare a public holiday for Obamas win too!

Well, my astrologer predicted I would win HUGE on November 5th   :D

There are victory parties all over town. And Cdn military families are looking forward to more help in Afganistan.

ps: I got my stats wrong the other day. Instead of 72% of Canadians hoping for an Obama win, ...it was 85%
The majority of the 15% who wanted McCain, cited their concern that Obama might be a protectionist seeking to renegotiate NAFTA, which while it may be fabulous for the US, could be disastrous for the Ontario manufacturing sector.
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 01:36:13 AM »
Well, my astrologer predicted I would win HUGE on November 5th   :D

Do you believe in astrology? Do you have a 160 IQ?

Note, the answer to both of these cannot be "Yes".
الاسلام هو شيطانية

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 03:48:47 AM »
Why do I have this creepy feeling MattT is an Obama stalker and is probably rubbing one off to a pic of Obama?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 04:56:45 AM »
Do you believe in astrology? Do you have a 160 IQ?

Note, the answer to both of these cannot be "Yes".

The answer to both questions is YES!   :P   :-[

I believe there is something to it. Do I understand how it works? nope.
I have a girlfriend in Baton Rouge who studied it for years.

I've met those who can take a person's birthdate and based on nothing more than that, describe major characteristics, strengths, tendencies, as well as character flaws about complete strangers.

Do I believe everyone who claims to have knowledge and expertise in this area does? nope.

But I do know enough to know there is something to it, and that I don't know nearly enough about it.

w

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 05:16:20 AM »

Is this not the definition of ass backwards? I suppose it's better than the reaction to when Mwai Kibaki won the election and 600,000 ended up displaced and 3,000 slaughtered. Perhaps these dipshits should spend more time worrying about the children of Kenya who are in need of food + water, and the myriad of other issues facing their people......rather than worrying about some dude 7,000 miles away.

Years of drought have had a serious impact on the well-being of Kenya’s children, increasing malnutrition rates, morbidity and mortality.

A rise in inter-tribal/inter-clan violence resulted in child deaths, injuries and displacement.

Despite recent economic growth, nearly a quarter of the population lives on less than $1 per day.

Malnutrition rates in much of Kenya are critical. In some districts, a quarter of all children are acutely malnourished.

More than half a million people in drought-affected districts need emergency water supplies.

An estimated 10,000 to 30,000 children have been caught up in the commercial sex trade. 

HIV/AIDS prevalence

Female genital mutilation remains commonplace in Kenya, affecting nearly a third of all women ages 15 to 49.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 05:22:31 AM »
The answer to both questions is YES!   :P   :-[

I believe there is something to it. Do I understand how it works? nope.
I have a girlfriend in Baton Rouge who studied it for years.

I've met those who can take a person's birthdate and based on nothing more than that, describe major characteristics, strengths, tendencies, as well as character flaws about complete strangers.

Do I believe everyone who claims to have knowledge and expertise in this area does? nope.

But I do know enough to know there is something to it, and that I don't know nearly enough about it.

You believe, so that's a YES, but 160 IQ, the answer is NO.

Astrology means nothing, the affects from the pretence don't exist, it accounts for zero, it is a pseudo science, the so called astrology "experts" work on human whim amongst other things.

http://daphne.palomar.edu/jgilardi/astrology%20debunk.htm
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2003/aug/17/20030817-105449-9384r/
http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Hinduism/2001/01/British-Physicist-Debunks-Astrology-In-Indian-Lecture.aspx
http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/66762/detail/
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 05:30:37 AM »
Is this not the definition of ass backwards? I suppose it's better than the reaction to when Mwai Kibaki won the election and 600,000 ended up displaced and 3,000 slaughtered. Perhaps these dipshits should spend more time worrying about the children of Kenya who are in need of food + water, and the myriad of other issues facing their people......rather than worrying about some dude 7,000 miles away.

Didn't you get the memo?

Obama is gonna take your money, and send it to Kenya to feed & clothe the population there.
That's why they're celebrating!

...sides, when the entire public is up all night celebrating, there's no point expecting them to show up for work the next day, ...and if they do... what good are they? Might as well save face and declare a public holiday.  ;)
w