Author Topic: Priceless  (Read 3379 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Priceless
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008, 10:34:46 AM »
These lunatics... It's like a government by the people and for the people is only valid if "The People" are them.

What a bunch of jackasses... I didn't like Bush in 2004, but he was my President and I support the fact that more people wanted him than didn't.

Fucking asshats.

The worst part... If Obama does well, it will help ALL of them, but they won't see it.

U guys have such short memories....2000/2004 gimme a break. Life goes on.....hey I stubbed my toe...pretty sure it was Obama's fault. Its also cloudy here....Obama again.
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 10:40:20 AM »

U guys have such short memories....2000/2004 gimme a break. Life goes on.....hey I stubbed my toe...pretty sure it was Obama's fault. Its also cloudy here....Obama again.

I'm sorry... what memories is that?

The memory that I did support Bush after election?

The memory that I CERTAINLY didn't say he wasn't "MY" president.

These people are ridiculous and the people who said it 2004 were equally loony.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 10:44:30 AM »
Good for u.......The Pats lost the SB...Obama's fault retroactive to last year...Brady's knee...his fault again.
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2008, 10:45:33 AM »
Good for u.......The Pats lost the SB...Obama's fault retroactive to last year...Brady's knee...his fault again.

Now you know that no Democrat would want to ruin something in Massachusetts... That's as blue as you can get.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2008, 08:10:31 PM »
oh good god, and today Glenn Beck was telling everyone to join the NRA.  Fearmongering to the max.

Well all I have to say is go out and buy your guns and amunition now because one of the first things they will try to take away from us will be the right to bear arms. BO tried to say he was for our second admendment rights but we all know the truth. Oh yes don't forget to hide them after you buy because they will be at your door trying to gedt them back. The other option is to switch to Archery but it won't be long before they take that away.
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1124551

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2008, 03:31:12 PM »
oh good god, and today Glenn Beck was telling everyone to join the NRA.  Fearmongering to the max.

Well all I have to say is go out and buy your guns and amunition now because one of the first things they will try to take away from us will be the right to bear arms. BO tried to say he was for our second admendment rights but we all know the truth. Oh yes don't forget to hide them after you buy because they will be at your door trying to gedt them back. The other option is to switch to Archery but it won't be long before they take that away.
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1124551

Man... Obama is going to get some real Republicans on his cabinet and boy is the Beck / Limbaugh crowd gonna shit.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2008, 03:35:43 PM »
Right now I'm in a very republican area.  I went out yesterday and could not believe the amount of traffic.  The stores were packed, hard to drive anywhere, gun and pawn shops looked full... they're in full panic mode with what these rightwing shows are telling them.  probably stocking up on everything.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2008, 03:38:28 PM »
Right now I'm in a very republican area.  I went out yesterday and could not believe the amount of traffic.  The stores were packed, hard to drive anywhere, gun and pawn shops looked full... they're in full panic mode with what these rightwing shows are telling them.  probably stocking up on everything.

Thats ok... thats good for the economy.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2008, 03:40:38 PM »
Thats ok... thats good for the economy.
lol, true :D  maybe all Obama will have to do is come out every quarter and yell "BOO!!!" :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2008, 03:47:27 PM »
lol, true :D  maybe all Obama will have to do is come out every quarter and yell "BOO!!!" :D

Hell, nothing scares white racist crackerass rednecks like the big scary black man.

Think about the boost in some industries you'll see... Gun Manufacturing... Ammo... Mace... Home security systems.

I'm gonna see if I can buy stock in ADT right now... I'll be livin' larger'n a mvthafvcka

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2008, 03:49:53 PM »
read a few threads over on Hannity's site lololol

http://forums.hannity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

The election was fixed,
The election was bought by Al Qaeda
If we're still alive in 4 years
I'm moving to Switzerland
Upsidown bumperstickers for your car
I HATE AMERICA
The constitution has been violated!!!

Substitute election for "series" and they all sound like Red Sox fans.

This is no different than when the Democrats lost.

It's funny, we've gotten to hear the Dems wax poetic about how "democracy has prevailed", but whenever they loose, it's the evil Republicans fixing elections.
Y

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2008, 03:54:13 PM »
Hell, nothing scares white racist crackerass rednecks like the big scary black man.

Think about the boost in some industries you'll see... Gun Manufacturing... Ammo... Mace... Home security systems.

I'm gonna see if I can buy stock in ADT right now... I'll be livin' larger'n a mvthafvcka
hahahahahahaha

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2008, 03:55:39 PM »
Substitute election for "series" and they all sound like Red Sox fans.

This is no different than when the Democrats lost.

It's funny, we've gotten to hear the Dems wax poetic about how "democracy has prevailed", but whenever they loose, it's the evil Republicans fixing elections.
yea, but we had something to base those fears on with Bush's actions.  They're saying this stuff and he won't even be president until late Jan.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2008, 04:59:12 PM »
yea, but we had something to base those fears on with Bush's actions.  They're saying this stuff and he won't even be president until late Jan.

Not in 2000.

The democrats wrote the book on whining when it comes to this stuff.  Of course it's also going to happen when the Republicans lose, but let's not erase the past.
Y

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2008, 05:06:20 PM »
Not in 2000.

The democrats wrote the book on whining when it comes to this stuff.  Of course it's also going to happen when the Republicans lose, but let's not erase the past.
we were not doom and gloomers in 2000.  we were not happy with what happened in florida, we did not like the idea of privatizing Social Security and vouchers etc but Bush earned criticism after that:

I should remind you that for the most part the country gave Bush a chance.  He promised to be a uniter, not a divider, remember?  The neoconservative we were told was a different kind of conservative, not the divisive kind. Then we faced in that first year action after action that attempted to look the part without being the part thinking we were stupid enough to buy it. Bush's idea of being a uniter was to give it a label the left likes with results the right likes...  Had he been closer to what he said he was, he would have been treated much kinder, despite the bullshit he pulled in FL 2000.  Bush is his own doing, he has only himself and his neocon nutthugging to blame.  His approval rating isn't so low without rightwing disapproval too.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2008, 05:29:20 PM »
read a few threads over on Hannity's site lololol

http://forums.hannity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

The election was fixed,
The election was bought by Al Qaeda
If we're still alive in 4 years
I'm moving to Switzerland
Upsidown bumperstickers for your car
I HATE AMERICA
The constitution has been violated!!!

Holy fuck....That Hannity forum is more extreme than Stromfront!

I've been browsing the Stromfront website the past 2 days and NONE of their posts are anywhere near as "meltdownish" as the ones on Hannity's website. It's absurd. Hannity is a psychopath and his followers are even nuttier than open racists!

Who heard Hannity's MELTDOWN on his radioshow the day after the election? He sounded like he was about to cry the whole damn time.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2008, 05:37:33 PM »
Here is a STICKY on that forum:

Sticky: Note: We will not allow discussion of assasinating U-S political candidates here  (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2008, 05:42:26 PM »
I had buddies buy up thousands of rounds that day and night, as well as multiple guns.  Another friend said that gun prices went up 50% the night he won.
Squishy face retard

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2008, 06:57:22 PM »
I had buddies buy up thousands of rounds that day and night, as well as multiple guns.  Another friend said that gun prices went up 50% the night he won.
guns in America aren't going anywhere.  I use to be a member of the NRA but dropped the membership when it looked like they were supporting republicans by default where there was no clear difference between two candidates.  If they had stayed on solid track of supporting candidates where their opponent clearly had an anti-gun agenda, I would still be a member.