Author Topic: Priceless  (Read 3408 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Priceless
« on: November 05, 2008, 01:20:46 AM »
read a few threads over on Hannity's site lololol

http://forums.hannity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

The election was fixed,
The election was bought by Al Qaeda
If we're still alive in 4 years
I'm moving to Switzerland
Upsidown bumperstickers for your car
I HATE AMERICA
The constitution has been violated!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Priceless
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 01:22:24 AM »
Hahaha!!! Damn... There's some bitter motherfuckers around the US!

Fixed?!

Hahahaha!!! Dude... You can fix maybe 3 points... You can't fix 5+.

Obama whipped McCain's ass... Now what will the evangelicals do for a party?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 01:22:35 AM »
ACORN

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 01:26:30 AM »
ACORN

Hahaha!! Man... White people will be whining for long time at this rate?

Acorn fixed Colorado, New Mexico, Virginia, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Ohio?

Hahaha.. Dude... You sound ridiculous... This is not a "Squeak by" win... He trounced McCain... BADLY.

They also made him within 10 points of West Virginia too huh?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 01:28:43 AM »
I don't think Obama stole the election.

I do think ACORN stole a lot of votes in many key states.

In the end, I don't think it would've mattered. McCain was/is weak.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 01:29:46 AM »
WOW... dude is a little upset but give me a break ::)

Dear America: Consider this my resignation

In crucial times Americans have generally persevered triumphantly. Consider our revolution, Civil War, WWI, WWII, Vietnam and the Middle East conflicts. Each generation of my family has served with honor and distinction since immigrating to the United States. I have done my best to continue this tradition due to my deep love for this country. I am a veteran of 2 wars and paid the price for my selflessness and borderline arrogance. I have shed more blood, sweat and tears for this country that I care to remember. I stand for those who cannot stand themselves, it is just the way I was raised. I have had many great opportunities that some less fortunate could never be afforded and I do not take it for granted. I try to best by my family, friends and those around me and thought that people would do the same given the correct opportunity. Well, today you had that opportunity and you failed. You failed this country and the principle on which she was founded. You failed the people that fought against the evils of the world for many generations. You failed my fiancee and all people like her that came to this country because it offered a better life, people that served and sacrificed to keep the American dream alive and I could not be more ashamed.

You can take my medals, I no longer require them. Take my money because I am sure that it is more important to give it to someone who did not earn it, take it away from my unborn child and give it to someone who doesn't work, nor deserve it. I hope that you can make my hard work and dedication work for people better than I have.

You weakened a nation today, for what? An empty suit with a nice smile who promised you the world and will deliver you zero? You dismiss a candidate that has done nothing but serve and fight for his country in favor of a candidate that has simply done nothing. I am disgusted and for the first time in my life I am ashamed of my country. You can say what you want, make all the crass remarks, gloat, brag, laugh at me, but I am not laughing. My family is not laughing, small business owners are not laughing, soldiers are not laughing, the only one laughing is you. As you continue to deny reality, reality will deny you.

When American values and ideals are at stake, you weaken them. Where will it stop? America used to be too great for this, now I am just unsure that its citizens are deserving of her glory. Young voters and racially motivated voters will be struck hardest by the initial shock of the massive failure we are doomed to repeat. I hope that you are all happy, but brace yourself for the bitter reality that is about to drown you.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1112911

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 01:32:15 AM »
People are all doom and gloom when it's not their boy up top... Big shock there.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 01:36:46 AM »
I am disgusted and for the first time in my life I am ashamed of my country.

I agree with this part. :'(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 01:39:22 AM »
Ohhh myyyy Godddd.... FOR REAL, THIS DUDE IS FOR REAL LOL...

America's Obit  ::)

The family of true Americans are mourning the death of a great nation, The United States of America. She was born July 4th, 1776 to proud parents of European descent. Her birth was a struggle - she was bruised but not beaten. She grew and started to make a name for herself. Nations much older than her recognized her for her strength and the freedom she represented. God was also pleased and showered her with His blessings.
In the mid 1800's, she caught a Civil War that threatened her very life. Her symptoms were hatred and racism. A strong and wise healer was raised. Abraham Lincoln tended to America’s wounds and with his help, she slowly regained her health.
She was grown now and what a sight to behold. Strong, Beautiful! A shining city on the hill. A oasis of freedom - welcoming like minded and freedom loving masses from all over the world. She was glorious! She became known as the "melting pot". People flocked to her shores giving up the "old way" to embrace the "American Way!" A way of life founded in the principles laid out in the greatest document ever forged in the mind of man... The Constitution of the United States of America! Of the People, By the People and for the People. But as great as she was, all was not well. A tumor was growing. A cancerous mass consisting of selfishness and greed was growing within her borders. Growing slowly at first then gaining momentum. The cancer infected Americas government. It eventually spread to her people. America's weakened state did not go unnoticed.
Her enemies gathered and a plan was hatched to bring the great nation down. They would poison America and most of her people would not only be blind to the plot, they would actually help to administer the potion, thus sealing their own fate. The poison would be labeled a cure. Many felt that it represented change they could believe in. The concoction was called "Obama". Most Americans were so infected and in pain that they didn't look into or care about the ingredients of Obama. There were some, however, that didn't like the way Obama smelled and knew it wasn't the cure promised. But these patriots were labeled Racist, Idiot or worse. And so it came to pass, Obama was handed to America labeled a cure. Looking for relief from their grief, the people administered the poison themselves. America had fought the good fight but in her weakness, this Obama was too much for her to bear. And so, on the evening of Nov 4th, 2008 at the age 232 years, she quietly faded into the night never to see the light of day again. She was preceded in death by millions of patriots who gave their life to save hers. Their death, it seems, was in vain.
Those of us real Americans left will never forget you and will honor your all too short time here on Earth. You will be missed!

We Love You America! Godspeed.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1116011

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 01:41:45 AM »
Warning kiddies: This is your brain on Rupert :P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 01:44:12 AM »
Call for Civil War...

"I've believed for a long time now that only civil war will fix this nation, the Union is a failed experiment."

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1115701

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 01:56:15 AM »
This one is priceless from a Fox viewer: It's the media's fault for not doing their job:

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1115791

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 01:58:50 AM »
Certainly some strange characters.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 02:05:57 AM »
"He is not my president. I will show him no honor or respect."
"Obama is a dirtbag, a liar, a communist, and will get no respect from me."

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1111091&page=1

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 03:14:55 AM »
Call for Civil War...

"I've believed for a long time now that only civil war will fix this nation, the Union is a failed experiment."

They're all just a tad hypoglycemic.  :P

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?p=41434761#post41434761
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 03:57:23 AM »
Call for Civil War...

This one is comical... as if the person has any real world experience on civil war, yet is calling on it, "it" being an even which would see America fail and never to return as a world power. Fucking loon.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 03:59:45 AM »
They're all just a tad hypoglycemic.  :P

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?p=41434761#post41434761

Hahaha, I can't believe I just got banned from Hannity.com!

He's got people on there talking about treason and violent civil war,
...and I got banned for offering to feed them?  Do you think it might have been my screen name?   :P
w

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 04:02:28 AM »
WOW... dude is a little upset but give me a break ::)

Dear America: Consider this my resignation

In crucial times Americans have generally persevered triumphantly. Consider our revolution, Civil War, WWI, WWII, Vietnam and the Middle East conflicts. Each generation of my family has served with honor and distinction since immigrating to the United States. I have done my best to continue this tradition due to my deep love for this country. I am a veteran of 2 wars and paid the price for my selflessness and borderline arrogance. I have shed more blood, sweat and tears for this country that I care to remember. I stand for those who cannot stand themselves, it is just the way I was raised. I have had many great opportunities that some less fortunate could never be afforded and I do not take it for granted. I try to best by my family, friends and those around me and thought that people would do the same given the correct opportunity. Well, today you had that opportunity and you failed. You failed this country and the principle on which she was founded. You failed the people that fought against the evils of the world for many generations. You failed my fiancee and all people like her that came to this country because it offered a better life, people that served and sacrificed to keep the American dream alive and I could not be more ashamed.

You can take my medals, I no longer require them. Take my money because I am sure that it is more important to give it to someone who did not earn it, take it away from my unborn child and give it to someone who doesn't work, nor deserve it. I hope that you can make my hard work and dedication work for people better than I have.

You weakened a nation today, for what? An empty suit with a nice smile who promised you the world and will deliver you zero? You dismiss a candidate that has done nothing but serve and fight for his country in favor of a candidate that has simply done nothing. I am disgusted and for the first time in my life I am ashamed of my country. You can say what you want, make all the crass remarks, gloat, brag, laugh at me, but I am not laughing. My family is not laughing, small business owners are not laughing, soldiers are not laughing, the only one laughing is you. As you continue to deny reality, reality will deny you.

When American values and ideals are at stake, you weaken them. Where will it stop? America used to be too great for this, now I am just unsure that its citizens are deserving of her glory. Young voters and racially motivated voters will be struck hardest by the initial shock of the massive failure we are doomed to repeat. I hope that you are all happy, but brace yourself for the bitter reality that is about to drown you.

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1112911

i'd like 5 mins alone with that prick.  >:(

NT

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 04:19:12 AM »

NT

Could you respond to the clown who answered my post? I can't. I've been banned.

He called the Obama Pie... "hippie poison"  :o  Said he'd eat it "...when hell freezes over"

I wanted to send him this...  :D

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2008, 07:48:25 AM »

Hahaha, I can't believe I just got banned from Hannity.com!

He's got people on there talking about treason and violent civil war,
...and I got banned for offering to feed them?  Do you think it might have been my screen name?   :P

Okay, there are ways around stupid bans.  :D

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?p=41468751#post41468751
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 07:48:37 AM »
it's a total meltdown on these boards, megameltdown beyond what I thought would happen if...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 07:51:08 AM »
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

that is my new favorite place.

It's like a Coach's convention.

I can't wait to hear Rush at noon today!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 07:55:29 AM »
it's a total meltdown on these boards, megameltdown beyond what I thought would happen if...

If there's a God in Heaven, ...Rush, Hannity, Murdoch, and all those despicable, soul-less creatures at FoxNews are freaking in horror at the absolute Frankenstein they created.

Some of those responses kind of make you realize Coach isn't as bent as we thought.  :-\

Don't get me wrong, ...I still think he's a little bent, ...but he's far more palatable than some of those nutjobs.
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2008, 10:05:54 AM »
These lunatics... It's like a government by the people and for the people is only valid if "The People" are them.

What a bunch of jackasses... I didn't like Bush in 2004, but he was my President and I support the fact that more people wanted him than didn't.

Fucking asshats.

The worst part... If Obama does well, it will help ALL of them, but they won't see it.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008, 10:11:43 AM »

NT

PANTERA...5 MIN ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!