Author Topic: Author L. Rea  (Read 10450 times)

HBeef

• Getbig II
Author L. Rea
« on: November 05, 2008, 04:15:04 AM »
Serious comments . . .

This Author L. Rea is one of the sponsors of NBR. I listened last week as he came off as a dick trying to sound intelligent. He was asked about the science behind his products ( most of which look like bullshit ) and he quickly read from a script which gave us no information.

He claimed to have the number 1 company in the industry so a I began asking questions. I was told he is a black market guy who is trying to promote himself up. I can't comment on this as fact,  but wonder if anyone has insight into this tool or has used his products.

PH LLB

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Author L. Rea
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 04:17:22 AM »
His delt/arm looks a bit odd?  ???

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 04:29:34 AM »
They used to spike their test booster with real roids.

HBeef

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 08:59:59 AM »
Bump . . .

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 09:15:51 AM »
Look up "tool" in the dictionary, and find his picture next to the definition.

Another scumbag selling junk in a shitty industry.
HAHA, RON.....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 09:30:28 AM »
Look up "tool" in the dictionary, and find his picture next to the definition.

Another scumbag selling junk in a shitty industry.

Agreed.

His delt/arm looks a bit odd?  ???

It is odd. Lots of oil all over.

They used to spike their test booster with real roids.

Yup.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 09:47:07 AM »
Serious comments . . .

This Author L. Rea is one of the sponsors of NBR. I listened last week as he came off as a dick trying to sound intelligent. He was asked about the science behind his products ( most of which look like bullshit ) and he quickly read from a script which gave us no information.

He claimed to have the number 1 company in the industry so a I began asking questions. I was told he is a black market guy who is trying to promote himself up. I can't comment on this as fact,  but wonder if anyone has insight into this tool or has used his products.

PH LLB

Author is a cool guy and he' problably forgotten more than you'll ever know about nutrition and supplements. 

As far as the claim is concerned, ALRI has been the most hardcore company since Syntrax Innovations and I can't think of any other company that can match the potency of his products

You on the other hand are not more than some Bachelor of Laws holding jackass, if you have one at all.  Don't try to come to the US with that shit...they won't even let you take the bar with those worthless credentials
A

HBeef

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 09:58:26 AM »

Author is a cool guy and he' problably forgotten more than you'll ever know about nutrition and supplements. 

As far as the claim is concerned, ALRI has been the most hardcore company since Syntrax Innovations and I can't think of any other company that can match the potency of his products

You on the other hand are not more than some Bachelor of Laws holding jackass, if you have one at all.  Don't try to come to the US with that shit...they won't even let you take the bar with those worthless credentials

Why did you make this one personal?

And speaking of worthles credentials . . . CSN ( Certified Stupid N _ _ _ _ R ) & MFT ( Mentally Fucked Turd )

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 10:01:27 AM »

STFU.....filthy queer

philborg

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 04:12:53 PM »
what the fuck kind of a name is "Author".

I used to think it was "Arthur" and had no problems with him but now I want him to die.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 04:14:55 PM »

Vincenzo, did ALRI products give you your legendary physique?
Deep Tissue Massage

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 04:16:25 PM »
Synthol.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 10:42:26 PM »
Author L-Rea, real name is Scott Jensen.He changed it because L-Rea, means king in some laguage I cant remeber at the moment.So basically, by calling himself Aurther L.Rea he is say he is "King Auther.
I heard this story from a guy who worked for Scott Jensen, aka, Aurther L.Rea

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 11:08:27 PM »
Is that the tool at the beginning of the interviews that polumbo does on MD that throws down the 25lb curl bar and yells something like "f**k yeah" or some crap like that?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 11:37:14 PM »
synthol delts+biceps.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 11:41:56 PM »
Is that the tool at the beginning of the interviews that polumbo does on MD that throws down the 25lb curl bar and yells something like "f**k yeah" or some crap like that?

Yep....he also spits and shit. Talk about a fucking dumbass....
HAHA, RON.....

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 11:43:16 PM »

This endorsment should be proof enough Author L.Rea is full of it.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 11:49:48 PM »
From what i read of his columns in MD he always tried to make things sound so freakin' complicated.

BBing isn't complicated. No matter how intelligent you try and sound.

Noze

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2008, 12:22:34 AM »
Jungle Warfare and Restore were spiked with steroids.

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2008, 07:12:07 AM »
I think his name has to change back as it's too confusing sounding.  Many people I speak with in the supplement industry ask me if his name is Author or Arthur or L. or what it is!  Because he's the face behind his supplement line it's even more important to get this simplified.  I think the names of some of his products are really cool though.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2008, 07:14:47 AM »
I think his name has to change back as it's too confusing sounding.  Many people I speak with in the supplement industry ask me if his name is Author or Arthur or L. or what it is!  Because he's the face behind his supplement line it's even more important to get this simplified.  I think the names of some of his products are really cool though.

What do you think of selling supplements which contain steroids to kids (not listed on the label)?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2008, 07:17:04 AM »

Yes.  And we all know that the most important thing about a supplement is not whether it works, or contains the ingredients it says on the label, or is not adulterated in some way with melamine or some other harmful chemical.  Yes.  It is the name.

HBeef

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2008, 08:02:55 AM »
Author L-Rea, real name is Scott Jensen.He changed it because L-Rea, means king in some laguage I cant remeber at the moment.So basically, by calling himself Aurther L.Rea he is say he is "King Auther.
I heard this story from a guy who worked for Scott Jensen, aka, Aurther L.Rea

That explains why John Romano calls him King.

The guy is a fucken tool.

Is there any way someone can find out what his sales volume is? His  claim to be the #1 company in the industry made me laugh.

My take is he is a dealer / crook trying to legitimize himself and his money by sponsoring booths, giving away cash and trips to the Arnold. Remember, Shawn Ray was only getting small donations from very large companies like Labrada for his pro show and this punk is throwing cash around like a drunken sailor. It does not add up.

PH LLB

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2008, 08:08:12 AM »
A friend of mines girlfriend is one of his sponsored athletes, he gets all sorts of his product for free from ALRI.  Supposedly he is a pretty nice guy and quite successful.

I have his book building the perfect beast and it is completely nuts.  The amount of gear recommended to used is out of control.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2008, 08:12:13 AM »
A friend of mines girlfriend is one of his sponsored athletes sluts
fixed