Author Topic: President- Elect Barack Hussein Obama.....Deal With It NEOCONS !  (Read 939 times)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
President- Elect Barack Hussein Obama.....Deal With It NEOCONS !
« on: November 05, 2008, 05:37:53 AM »
Moron Bush was sooooo pathetic that just 6 yrs post 9-11 a Black man named Barack Hussein Obama is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ! hahahaa

no better way to send Moron Bush into retirement.

NeoCons......go fuck yourselves.

Game Over !  ;D

NT

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: President- Elect Barack Hussein Obama.....Deal With It NEOCONS !
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 05:53:59 AM »
Moron Bush was sooooo pathetic that just 6 yrs post 9-11 a Black man named Barack Hussein Obama is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ! hahahaa

Game Over !  ;D

NT

You say that as if that's a bad thing. Not sure what the implication is, ...and I will choose NOT to speculate,
...but what is wrong with an American named Barack Hussein Obama being elected president?   :-\

I think such an occurence speaks more to the common sense of American voters than it does to Bush's dereliction. When you think about it, a name like Barack Hussein Obama  SHOULD NOT be an impediment to an American rising to the highest office in the land. You have to admit that's a little ignorant... even for some of the ignoramusses we've seen this election?

If anything, ...the Republicans were right when they declared 8 yrs ago that Bush was a president of destiny or something like that. He and his policies will definitely go down in history as a unifying factor. no joke.   

It's always darkest before the dawn, ...and lord knows you guys have seen some pretty dark days.

There's a righteous swift wind at your back... Go reclaim your country. Godspeed!
w

Le4rner

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 06:41:26 AM »
It wouldn't matter who is elected, the results are the same.  Kennedy made his own choices.  The rest follow their advisers.  Both parties choose to staff heavily from a little organization called the Council On Foreign Relations.  What they print in their publication Foreign Affairs now will become policy in the next 4 years.  Been that was since WW II.  Keep following the left right show folks.  Root for your team.   ::)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 07:10:59 AM »
.....It's always darkest before the dawn, ...and lord knows you guys have seen some pretty dark days.....
Such racist innuendo re Obama's ascension is not needed.  I'm surprised at you Jag.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 07:25:24 AM »
How can a party possibly fuck up so bad that they get their asses whipped by a BLACK man, with a MUSLIM/TERRORIST sounding name, with a wacky preacher and little experience?  You got to try really really hard to fuck up that.

Oh, that's right.  They did.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 08:12:29 AM »

Game Over !  ;D

NT

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Good thread!

;D
S

Le4rner

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 08:15:35 AM »
RonPaulFan,

Do you truley like Ron Paul?  I would have cast my vote for him in a heart beat.  That man makes sense.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 08:16:30 AM »
Such racist innuendo re Obama's ascension is not needed.  I'm surprised at you Jag.

huh?!  ???

::)
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 08:24:35 AM »
RonPaulFan,

Do you truley like Ron Paul?  I would have cast my vote for him in a heart beat.  That man makes sense.

Yeah, I really like Ron Paul.  He was easily the superior candidate.

Have you been on www.campaignforliberty.c om yet?

8)
S

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 08:29:40 AM »
I fairly certain Ron is more popular now than he was nearly a year ago in the primaries.  Its not so much Ron, its his message, of course.  I hope he stays vocal and in the press as much as possible.  He is not a neocon and we need some sensible balance with the democrats leading the house, senate, speaker, VP and Pres. 
Typically the country is at its best with a good balance of ideas....ie Clinton & Gingrich in the 90s

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 08:37:42 AM »
Honestly, I hate many of the democratic party ideals, but the current band of ''New-Republicans'' needed to be defeated.
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 08:38:22 AM »
I fairly certain Ron is more popular now than he was nearly a year ago in the primaries.  Its not so much Ron, its his message, of course.  I hope he stays vocal and in the press as much as possible.  He is not a neocon and we need some sensible balance with the democrats leading the house, senate, speaker, VP and Pres. 
Typically the country is at its best with a good balance of ideas....ie Clinton & Gingrich in the 90s

I think you're right!
S