Author Topic: do getbiggers/should getbiggers/ workout n eat all day and jack off all day  (Read 4510 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I type fast.

Your true problem is at a very young age you had what 98% of the people on this board strive for. A big, ripped, healthy fizeeq. However when blessed with this "gift" you realize that for the next 80 years of life you'll be locked into a boring routine because you solved the mystery. The ONLY reason you keep reinventing your personal wheel every week is because you are bored. There is no mystery, you solved it for yourself years ago.

where am i reinventing the wheel...to you it may seem that way

to me im just training lower body

time to turn your will=wheel up a notch postively and do not enter the falcons den with silly complaints
A

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
where am i reinventing the wheel...to you it may seem that way

to me im just training lower body

time to turn your will=wheel up a notch postively and do not enter the falcons den with silly complaints

Your fear of judgment makes you think I'm complaining.

I'm simply stating you seem to have a new plan of action towards things every week. Do you deny this?
$

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you couldnt tell the difference between an old pic and new one except for hair difference
old pic with gyno ;D

newish

only improvement now is that i can dunk a basketball fairly well because my leg training is a priority even though they dont look like much my legs are gotten alot stronger with age
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Your fear of judgment makes you think I'm complaining.

I'm simply stating you seem to have a new plan of action towards things every week. Do you deny this?

you act as if change is bad

do you deny this?

why do you insinuate it is

i havent really made much changes this year ill list them and you will realize not that many
1 olive oil
2 brocolli and raw foods
3 tried alot of eggs in my diet
4 vegetarian

not a whole lot of reinventing of the wheel perhaps you are over estimating the falcons wheel inventing capabilities
A

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I would rather overestimate the falcon than underestimate him.
$

ASJChaotic

right now im eating super high calories alot of cheese lasagnas and cheese pizzas alot of carrot juice and brocolli  and training all legs and if i have energy before bed ill try to do a minimal amount of upper body. when i do this lil bit of upper body LAST i look my leannest and best and look pretty hard on my back
yes, I'm eating about 6,000 calories a day
screw it, i'm not gonna be shredded might as well look full and hard  ;D

ASJChaotic

I can't wait until after I take my photos
training and diet starts after this show AHHAHAHHAHHAH  ;D
I haven't checked myself in the mirror recently, I don't know how I look with 2 months of not even lifting weights like I used to
after this show, I'm hitting the weights hard for about 30 pounds of sheer lean muscle in the next year
and get down to 4% bodyfat
what are your long term plans for your body transformation after this show Johnny?  8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

i still want to succede and improve even at my best 'look' i still had plenty of room to improve. ive NEVER had ripped glutes or veins in my legs not even close and always had fat on my lower chest and lower abs even in my best shape

problem is whenever ive reached m y best in the past it was either through hard core dieting, or super hard training, and ive never really kept peak condition long

but i STILL think its possible to look much better than my previous best, it will take some guess work and hard training
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I can't wait until after I take my photos
training and diet starts after this show AHHAHAHHAHHAH  ;D
I haven't checked myself in the mirror recently, I don't know how I look with 2 months of not even lifting weights like I used to
after this show, I'm hitting the weights hard for about 30 pounds of sheer lean muscle in the next year
and get down to 4% bodyfat
what are your long term plans for your body transformation after this show Johnny?  8)

no tellin i still want that gold medal from usain bolt. so its all legs training from here on out
A

ASJChaotic

i still want to succede and improve even at my best 'look' i still had plenty of room to improve. ive NEVER had ripped glutes or veins in my legs not even close and always had fat on my lower chest and lower abs even in my best shape

problem is whenever ive reached m y best in the past it was either through hard core dieting, or super hard training, and ive never really kept peak condition long

but i STILL think its possible to look much better than my previous best, it will take some guess work and hard training
I feel ya bro, super conditioning is very hard to keep
DAMN our ancestors for fucking it up for all of us  >:(
stupid bodies, give up the fat and keep the muscle damn it

ASJChaotic

no tellin i still want that gold medal from usain bolt. so its all legs training from here on out
are also a sprinter Johnny?
I used to be a sprinter, loved it, I think I might go back to doing it to reach super ripplyness

warchild

• Getbig III
Hey Johnny, exactly how retarded are you?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Hey Johnny, exactly how retarded are you?

retarted enough to respond to negativity and think negative like retards
A

Complex Carbs

Do you have more photo's of yourself?

warchild

• Getbig III

thanks, your response pretty much proves my point

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
are also a sprinter Johnny?
I used to be a sprinter, loved it, I think I might go back to doing it to reach super ripplyness
u should still do it, for us we tend to dominate in such thevents like everything else, we were spectacular even in past lives
A

ASJChaotic

u should still do it, for us we tend to dominate in such thevents like everything else, we were spectacular even in past lives
not everyone was blessed with the genes to be 7 footish tall like us 8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Truer words have yet to be spoken.  :)

m8

• Getbig V
You got to get you're priorities straight bro.
You talked yourself up all year, and now your
gonna look worse than last year.

Epic.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
why do you have puffy nipples, daddywaddyfalcon?
Deep Tissue Massage

m8

• Getbig V
ive pretty much concluded semen retention is a waste

basically semen and sperm production is just a by product of eating and training

its impossible to retain semen or not beat off if you are eatin tons and training tons there is just too much byproduct(semen) involved to withhold
now that im eating alot and training alot i shoot full loads 4-5 times a day training 90 percent lower body and 10 percent upper

Good shit Falcon.

ASJChaotic

why do you have puffy nipples, daddywaddyfalcon?
little fat that gets stored in the lower chest area
I don't know if this is a tall man's problem or what
it seems we have to get very ripped to get rid of it
I have some too  :-\