Author Topic: How to look at GETBIG!!!!!!!!!  (Read 735 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
How to look at GETBIG!!!!!!!!!
« on: November 05, 2008, 07:31:42 AM »
If you have firefox you can get rid of that annoying, eye blinding eggshell color

my set-up is black background with red and white words----much easier on the eyes

if you have firefox hit "tools" on the upper toolbar and than hit "options" and than hit "colors" and than you can set up your own color configuration----just make sure you uncheck the box that says "use system colors" and the box "Allow pages to choose their own colors instead of my selections above"

enjoy my friends

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Re: How to look at GETBIG!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 08:00:59 AM »
that looks like mayhem

the white yellow is getbigs thing
tank u jesus

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 08:07:35 AM »
every color change is not getbig anymore. black is the thing i didnt liked about gayham.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 11:32:18 AM »
every color change is not getbig anymore. black is the thing i didnt liked about gayham.
never been to mayhem----but the eggshell color background of getbig kills my eyes...the black is so much easier to look at

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 11:36:33 AM »
fail
Z

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 12:32:43 PM »
If you have firefox you can get rid of that annoying, eye blinding eggshell color

my set-up is black background with red and white words----much easier on the eyes

if you have firefox hit "tools" on the upper toolbar and than hit "options" and than hit "colors" and than you can set up your own color configuration----just make sure you uncheck the box that says "use system colors" and the box "Allow pages to choose their own colors instead of my selections above"

enjoy my friends

At my workplace, background is set to white, text color is black, loading pictures is disabled. When someone sees my monitor, they think it's Word or something. I had to disable pics, after going into topics with innocent titles (e.g. Which is the best chest exercise), but a huge Goodrum pic came up... I closed it as soon as I could and I hope nobody saw it.  ;D ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 01:01:05 PM »
At my workplace, background is set to white, text color is black, loading pictures is disabled. When someone sees my monitor, they think it's Word or something. I had to disable pics, after going into topics with innocent titles (e.g. Which is the best chest exercise), but a huge Goodrum pic came up... I closed it as soon as I could and I hope nobody saw it.  ;D ;D

LOL!

HAHA, RON.....