Author Topic: To the gloating Libs  (Read 926 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
To the gloating Libs
« on: November 05, 2008, 08:13:23 AM »
I would ask u to remember....most Republicans went to work today..ur guys would have rioted.
I'm blaming McCain and his team....u would have blamed whitey, Diebold...anybody but ur candidate
Obama ran the national election from a center position...low taxes, invading Pakistan....etc etc...not from a lefty position.
Congress does not have a fool proof majority...not all his stupidity will get through and ur roughly in the same shape u were in, in 1992 and we saw what happend in 1996.....u have 2 years.

I wouldn't gloat...ur guy will be under a huge microscope.....only the dirtbag muslims tested Bush....now everybody will.
I expect Obama to keep all his promises and I expect to blame Obama for everything that goes wrong from now until th 2012 election...because everything was GWB's fault so its all the same as far as I'm concerned.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: To the gloating Libs
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 08:15:04 AM »
many republicans are cying today about it being the end of the world:

http://forums.hannity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 08:16:08 AM »
I would ask u to remember....most Republicans went to work today..ur guys would have rioted.
I'm blaming McCain and his team....u would have blamed whitey, Diebold...anybody but ur candidate
Obama ran the national election from a center position...low taxes, invading Pakistan....etc etc...not from a lefty position.
Congress does not have a fool proof majority...not all his stupidity will get through and ur roughly in the same shape u were in, in 1992 and we saw what happend in 1996.....u have 2 years.

I wouldn't gloat...ur guy will be under a huge microscope.....only the dirtbag muslims tested Bush....now everybody will.
I expect Obama to keep all his promises and I expect to blame Obama for everything that goes wrong from now until th 2012 election...because everything was GWB's fault so its all the same as far as I'm concerned.
   lol

sorry you just sound so over dramatic

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 08:17:27 AM »
Damn white man trying to keep us down!!!!

Oh wait, I'm white!  8)
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 08:19:51 AM »
   lol

sorry you just sound so over dramatic

Exactly, I'm not used to talk like that from a warrior like HH6... Today is like topsy turvy day!
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 08:22:39 AM »
meltdown

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 08:28:00 AM »
Nope...facts...ur guy won...congrats. He has two years to make good his promises. I'm moving from my current job soon and will deploying on a near constant basis so what this guy does makes very little difference to me in the short term. We're not leaving Iraq before we're ready and we're doing way more in Afghanistan.....
L

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 08:32:25 AM »
LOL.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 08:40:44 AM »
Nope...facts...ur guy won...congrats. He has two years to make good his promises. I'm moving from my current job soon and will deploying on a near constant basis so what this guy does makes very little difference to me in the short term. We're not leaving Iraq before we're ready and we're doing way more in Afghanistan.....

That's right; the American Empire will continue until foreigners stop lending us money and we really can't afford it anymore. We are never leaving Iraq or Afghanistan. You can be happy because the US will continue its occupation of other peoples' countries. Obama sucks; they all suck.

Ron Paul, keep the message alive.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 08:42:11 AM »
Europe is in worse shape then America...and I'll be sure to say Hi to all ur friends in Korea next month.
L

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 09:13:06 AM »
anti neocon republicans are happy as well !  :D

NT

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 09:13:07 AM »
That's right; the American Empire will continue until foreigners stop lending us money and we really can't afford it anymore. We are never leaving Iraq or Afghanistan. You can be happy because the US will continue its occupation of other peoples' countries. Obama sucks; they all suck.

Ron Paul, keep the message alive.
How is that going to happen when not one republican besides Ron Paul identified neoconservative policies as a mistake and they're going to be looking to guys like Kristol with a new direction?  bwahahahahahahaha

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 09:20:09 AM »

MOST REPUBIC HAIRS WENT TO WORK? Why not all?

Yes they probably would have rioted.  If McCain would have won it would have been a obvious hijacking once again.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 09:24:44 AM »
HAHAHAAAAAAA what a meltdown.

Obama is your BOSS!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2008, 09:27:53 AM »

did we riot in 2000 when Gore won the popular vote and would have won the electoral vote had the Supreme Court not stopped the recount in Florida?    Did we riot in 2004 when in Ohio plenty of voting booths were provided to the white suburbs but many blacks were unable to vote because of long lines, causing Ohio and the electoral vote go to Bush?

yes, it is likely there would have been riots today had Obama lost because all the legitimate polls had him so far ahead that the only way McCain could have won was massive voter fraud/suppression.

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2008, 09:28:54 AM »

Hussein Obama = HH6's new Bossman.

hahahaaaaa  ;D

NT

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2008, 01:41:24 PM »
many republicans are cying today about it being the end of the world:

http://forums.hannity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

It happens, just as the Democrats were crying four years ago, when Bush got re-elected.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2008, 02:12:59 PM »
It happens, just as the Democrats were crying four years ago, when Bush got re-elected.

yea and the irony... you do not see it?  The concerns of dems laughed at and mocked... What I read on Hannity's board was every bit as bad and I think much worse than what dems said.  These guys are calling for a civil war.  And WE had 4 years to judge why another 4 years of Bush would be a disaster... The guys on Hannity's board are calling it the end of the world before he's even in office!!!! LOLOLOLLOLOLOL, fucking priceless!!!!!  All these guys saying they're moving to another country too!!! I remember what they said when some dems bailed to canada...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2008, 02:15:28 PM »

Hussein Obama = HH6's new Bossman.

hahahaaaaa  ;D

NT
there could be a level of muntiny, they were pretty vocal about opposing Clinton at the start of his presidency.  Several uniforms were saying things they had no business saying.