Author Topic: Repubs, admit this today  (Read 783 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Repubs, admit this today
« on: November 05, 2008, 08:13:44 AM »
You were lied to.

The whitey tape.
The october surprise about his birth cert.
The october surprise about him being a muslim.

The "internal polling" showing mccian leading.

They lied to you.  They dragged a carrot on a stick, and you chased it for the last year, sending your donations and screaming on baords about "oh, you'll see in October, Rob..."

They played you, G.   They strung you along.  There was no tape, no internal polls.  Their internal polls showed states like Indiana slipping away - they knew 7 days ago the election was over. 

So remember that when 2012 rolls around and they tell you again about some secret tape, or internal numbers.  Will they play you again, chump?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Repubs, admit this today
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 08:17:44 AM »
I never posted I believed any of that crap...its u guys who are being lied to....he's not paying ur morgage...gas won't be free and we're leaving Iraq when we're ready....he has two years to make good ur promises or its back to a Republican majority in Congress.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 08:21:29 AM »
I never posted I believed any of that crap...its u guys who are being lied to....he's not paying ur morgage...gas won't be free and we're leaving Iraq when we're ready....he has two years to make good ur promises or its back to a Republican majority in Congress.
Is this your post?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=244716.msg3439993#msg3439993

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 08:23:29 AM »
No dipshit its not...i went to work today as usual. This guy and his naive policies will ensure that I have job as long as I can walk.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 08:24:45 AM »
I never posted I believed any of that crap...its u guys who are being lied to....he's not paying ur morgage...gas won't be free and we're leaving Iraq when we're ready....

I agree not leaving Iraq and gas of course   ( i don't agree that anyone ever promised to pay my mortgage or gas)
he has two years to make good ur promises or its back to a Republican majority in Congress.

I doubt it.   But it might be like in 1992.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 08:26:26 AM »
You were lied to.

The whitey tape.
The october surprise about his birth cert.
The october surprise about him being a muslim.

The "internal polling" showing mccian leading.

They lied to you.  They dragged a carrot on a stick, and you chased it for the last year, sending your donations and screaming on baords about "oh, you'll see in October, Rob..."

They played you, G.   They strung you along.  There was no tape, no internal polls.  Their internal polls showed states like Indiana slipping away - they knew 7 days ago the election was over. 

So remember that when 2012 rolls around and they tell you again about some secret tape, or internal numbers.  Will they play you again, chump?

Who admitted all this? Where/When?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 08:27:22 AM »
Who admitted all this? Where/When?

Coach and others have said for the last year that all this info would come out - Rove used it on hannity and Hume all the time to motivate fundraising.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 08:27:56 AM »
Some of us just didn't like his policies and level of experience.
Y

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 08:29:08 AM »
Coach and others have said for the last year that all this info would come out - Rove used it on hannity and Hume all the time to motivate fundraising.

Coach might have posted it, but even Rush didn't believe it. As I recall this was froma dem spread by Hil and her bunch...nice try.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 08:29:55 AM »
No dipshit its not...i went to work today as usual. This guy and his naive policies will ensure that I have job as long as I can walk.
melting.... melting....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 08:31:37 AM »

When did Obama say any of this?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 08:40:28 AM »
LOL you should fuking talk you dip shit posting every nasty rumor on palin and mccain NOW WHO WAS LIED TO?  ::)

I hope obama is a great president but i hope he doesnt get half the shit he wanted to accomplished.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2008, 08:44:09 AM »
When did Obama say any of this?

it

he never said it...his followers are saying it...misguided as that is.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 08:48:51 AM »

sorry, I misunderstood your post (I'm working and not paying close attention).  I thought you meant some prominent Repub went on TV today and admitted all that stuff was BS