Author Topic: D'Bol...to Kick start my cycle?  (Read 882 times)

Big Dave.

• Getbig II
D'Bol...to Kick start my cycle?
« on: November 05, 2008, 08:54:15 AM »
Ive never tried D'Bol and just wondering how badly it aroamatizes? the website i normally look up for all the in's and out's dont give much information about it and just thought id ask on here.
I see alot of people tend to use it to kick start a cycle! well as my last Topic was saying iam thinking of using Test Prop, Equipoise and Primo....which ill be ordering very soon, with me using Test Prop would it still be a advantage to use D'Bol or no real need?
again thanks for any advice.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: D'Bol...to Kick start my cycle?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 09:22:23 AM »
how badly it aromatizes depends on the person and there bodyfat.just get some arimidex on hand..you dont really need a kickstart if your using test prop the whole time...but it would def add some nice strength and size gains

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 02:18:28 PM »
I'm using it right now, along with some proviron (arimidex can also be used) It almost eliminates aromatising.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 03:48:08 PM »
depends on the person...some people just need to look at it and it happens

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 05:04:48 PM »
Most of the bad sides from dbol are from dosing too high and not watching the diet. Run it with provirion and a lite does of an AI and you should be fine. Have you had gyno problems in the past?

Big Dave.

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 09:51:38 AM »
well no...no problems as such but under my right nipple there is a slight....slight pea lump, i went to the docotrs with it, they struggled to even feel it!!  and she said she couldnt feel under it and there is nothing to worry about! she said if i want i can go back after new year period to check again.

so this is the first Test ive done for well must be almost 2 yrs cos ive been worried about that going into a full Gyno so i thought if i try Test Prop, Equipoise and Premo...maybe even Proviron. ill be starting it in the next 2 weeks so if it does puff up that lump i can show the doctor after new year then get my name on the waiting list!!
iam hoping it wont go to that as ive never ran a mega high test course like some i read on here...for all i know i could have had this thing iam feeling since i was a kid!! its never itched its never hurt...nothing like that.

maybe ill leave the D'Bol see how i go with the above cycle hey? is there a point running both Proviron and Tamoxy? i shouldnt think ill need anthing as strong as Arimidex, was hoping just to use Proviron or Tamoxy or both!! thanks guys