Author Topic: Jim Cordova WNBF Champion  (Read 16258 times)

HBeef

• Getbig II
Jim Cordova WNBF Champion
« on: November 05, 2008, 10:30:05 AM »
Who believes thsi guy is clean?

Also, why does Hansen always palm hiself off as a natural yet use pictures if himself when he was on to promote his books?

These guys are geared and full of shit.

PH LLb

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
Re: Jim Cordova WNBF Champion
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 10:36:54 AM »
ALL PED
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 10:39:44 AM »
forget hansen and natural preaching maybe is maybe not.this guy blows him away and if he's clean ,he's the best natural ever by shape alone.at this point i'd say no to being clean,too much hard muscle and fullness there.great buils overall like i said.hansen looks clean next to this guy.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 10:41:45 AM »
if i remember right Jim only weighs 170lbs on stage.
He has small joints and round muscle bellies which gives him the illusion of him being much larger than he really is

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 12:45:01 PM »
Thats the ideal physique right there ...
L

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 05:08:21 PM »
Who believes thsi guy is clean?

Also, why does Hansen always palm hiself off as a natural yet use pictures if himself when he was on to promote his books?

These guys are geared and full of shit.

PH LLb

Paul, I don't use any pictures of myself when I was on to promote anything. All the pictures on my website and my book and DVD's were taken when I was winning the natural contests.
Jim Cordova is an excellent natural bodybuilder, one of the best I've ever seen. He looks like Frank Zane with bigger arms. Just an incredible physique!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 05:11:30 PM »
Paul, I don't use any pictures of myself when I was on to promote anything. All the pictures on my website and my book and DVD's were taken when I was winning the natural contests.
Jim Cordova is an excellent natural bodybuilder, one of the best I've ever seen. He looks like Frank Zane with bigger arms. Just an incredible physique!

Haha more getbiggers clueless about the state of bodybuilding and what it actually takes to achieve a physique like this guy.  So let me get this straight genius........So he looks as good as Frank Zane but with bigger arms yet he's natural and Frank Zane was far from it?  I know meatheads were never known for the analytical capacity but common sense?  LOL! 

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 05:21:08 PM »

Haha more getbiggers clueless about the state of bodybuilding and what it actually takes to achieve a physique like this guy.  So let me get this straight genius........So he looks as good as Frank Zane but with bigger arms yet he's natural and Frank Zane was far from it?  I know meatheads were never known for the analytical capacity but common sense?  LOL! 

A meathead, huh? I've never been called that before!
What I meant McMannus, is that Cordova has a very aesthetic physique with a small waist and a look very similar to Zane. In fact, he told me that he adopted many of Zane's poses because they fit his physique so well. His arms are very well developed and he had a great look onstage. When I saw him guest pose, he only weighed 163 pounds but he looked around 185-190. He said he would take a drug test any time, any where and will give $1000 if he fails the test. He looks fantastic but he doesn't have that freaky drug-hard look that other "naturals" have. It's just illusion when it comes to Cordova's physique.

Member XX

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 05:26:55 PM »
the guy is the WORLD NATURAL CHAMP
if he doesn't get accused of using steroids who should?  ;)

dlee

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 03:51:41 AM »
Jim Cordova is a worthy natural World champion, having bested the likes of Ben Tennessen, Rodney Hilaire, Jon Harris and Brian Whitacre last year. Another solid lineup as he goes for the repeat this Saturday. He is the man to beat ... and that won't be easy to do. He is one incredible natural bodybuilder.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 03:57:43 AM »
Yes he knows his way around a drug test, smart dude all the way smart dude.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 04:03:57 AM »
Thats the ideal physique right there ...

Maybe for you midgets out there.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 04:12:53 AM »
if i remember right Jim only weighs 170lbs on stage.

When will some of you guys learn that bodyweight is a relatively useless indicator of natural status?! How much did Zane weigh? How much did Shawn Ray weigh? Way less than some of these so called naturals.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 04:15:12 AM »
he doesn't have that freaky drug-hard look that other "naturals" have.

I bet you don't have the balls to say which naturals are "naturals" in your opinion. Though you should have no problem pointing out what kind of look is drug induced by giving examples.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2008, 04:59:11 AM »
When will some of you guys learn that bodyweight is a relatively useless indicator of natural status?! How much did Zane weigh? How much did Shawn Ray weigh? Way less than some of these so called naturals.
Shawn Ray weighed over 200 pounds in competition shape @ the height of 5'7". HUGE difference from a guy weighing 165.

Don't worry Stretch, you'll have your day in the sun one day.  ::)
!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 07:20:14 AM »
All natural

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 07:24:31 AM »
Shawn Ray weighed over 200 pounds in competition shape @ the height of 5'7". HUGE difference from a guy weighing 165.

That's why I said "some of these naturals." Like LaCour. Zane was way smaller than many of these guys.

John Hansen weighs 210 @ 5'8'' in competition shape BTW.

Is he even "clean" here?   :D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008, 07:33:48 AM »
Hansen i can DEFINITELY believe is clean, the dude isn't very big at all but that Cordova dude is JACKED no way in hell is he clean.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2008, 07:36:43 AM »
Hansen i can DEFINITELY believe is clean,

You think Hansen looks clean in the pic I posted?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2008, 07:39:36 AM »
You think Hansen looks clean in the pic I posted?
absolutley, look closely at that build, nothing really all that impressive, his arms are MAX 18 inches and his delts and traps definitely don't look like they belong to a juicer, look at him in the leg press shot where he's wearing a t shirt, looks like a normal average guy, like a fireman or something.

HBeef

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2008, 07:40:44 AM »

Are you saying that the picture of you on your course " Get Wide " is a clean pic? If you say so I'll buy it. You seem to have a lot of credibility on the various boards.

PH LLB

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2008, 07:45:33 AM »
the difference is Hansen looks like a fireman or cop that you'd see almost anywhere and Cordova looks like a jacked BODYBUILDER, that's the difference between a guy who juices and lifts and a guy who doesn't juice and lifts.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2008, 07:52:14 AM »
absolutley, look closely at that build, nothing really all that impressive, his arms are MAX 18 inches and his delts and traps definitely don't look like they belong to a juicer, look at him in the leg press shot where he's wearing a t shirt, looks like a normal average guy, like a fireman or something.

He looks watery to me, down to his fingers.

So I did a quick google search. From ironage.com.

Hi, Natural O, I would like to know your opinion regarding 'testosterone boosters'. Brands like methyl 1 d, T bomb, etc... I have heard and read alot of bad stuff about these supplements. I have tried various brands but never long enough to reap any noticable benifit, I never wanted to take them long enough to find out if any of the bad stories I heard were true. Mainly I have heard that they are extremley toxic to the liver, may even cause gyno, very little in the way of strength or mass gain. Now a gym buddy of mine is using M-drol, Clomed and anabolic extreme. I told him to look into each brand and not just take the sales persons word that these products are effective. I havent been able to find too much reliable information myself. So, I'm wondering have you ever tried any of these kinds of supplements and what was your experience and honest opinion ? Thanks for your time.

I did try a couple of them for very short periods of time but never really noticed much of a change. I read an article in IronMan recently where Jerry Branium said that tongkat ali (sold frequently as Longjack) is a safe and effective testosterone booster. I have been taking that for about a month now. Nothing amazing happening but I am having some good workouts.

So here you have the guy admitting to taking anabolic steroids in recent years. These guys will take anything and even admit to it as long as you can say it's "natural since it's legal".

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2008, 02:02:51 PM »

not everybody likes a grotesque waistline, tiny arms with one nonexistant, ugly quads, and a shallow chest "m8"

E
E

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2008, 03:10:42 PM »
What I meant McMannus, is that Cordova has a very aesthetic physique with a small waist and a look very similar to Zane. In fact, he told me that he adopted many of Zane's poses because they fit his physique so well. His arms are very well developed and he had a great look onstage. When I saw him guest pose, he only weighed 163 pounds but he looked around 185-190. 

the question is how is one able to get a physique like Zane naturally, when Zane, one of the best of his time, could only achieve it with massive amounts of PEDs?    what is different today?  It's not training methods or nutrition, because anything you mention I'll be able to find in one of the bodybuilding mags of the time.