Author Topic: Jim Cordova WNBF Champion  (Read 16226 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Jim Cordova WNBF Champion
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2008, 08:28:37 PM »
    what is different today?  It's not training methods or nutrition, because anything you mention I'll be able to find in one of the bodybuilding mags of the time.

Here's an old 60's-70's article judging by the author and the names mentioned:

http://ditillo2.blogspot.com/2008/11/feeding-techniques-michael-j-salvati.html .

Very similar strategies to what is popular today.

HBeef

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2008, 11:12:12 AM »
Are you saying that the picture of you on your course " Get Wide " is a clean pic? If you say so I'll buy it. You seem to have a lot of credibility on the various boards.

PH LLB

John, John are you here? I can link to a post on Ironage if you would like where you said you were not clean in that photo.

PH LLB

joe joe

• Getbig I
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2008, 07:35:20 AM »
you guys are all full of it here any one of you guys pick the drug testing company and put up the money and i guarantee you cordova will take it and than we could put up our 1000 dollars or any amount on the bet he comes clean. A guy works hard and you want to say he is juiced. You are a bunch of jealous people. I've known jim for years. I could remember when he started working out at the age 15 down in FT. MYERS FLORIDA.YOU WANT TO SIT HERE AND WRITE HE IS JUICED WHEN YOU HAVE NO CLUE OF HOW HARD HE WORKS. BUNCH OF JEALOUS ASSHOLES .PUT YOUR MONEY UP OR SHUT UP ABOUT IT. JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2008, 07:36:18 AM »
you guys are all full of it here any one of you guys pick the drug testing company and put up the money and i guarantee you cordova will take it and than we could put up our 1000 dollars or any amount on the bet he comes clean. A guy works hard and you want to say he is juiced. You are a bunch of jealous people. I've known jim for years. I could remember when he started working out at the age 15 down in FT. MYERS FLORIDA.YOU WANT TO SIT HERE AND WRITE HE IS JUICED WHEN YOU HAVE NO CLUE OF HOW HARD HE WORKS. BUNCH OF JEALOUS ASSHOLES .PUT YOUR MONEY UP OR SHUT UP ABOUT IT. JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS.
Tell us how you really feel, "joe joe."

joe joe

• Getbig I
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2008, 07:45:44 AM »
I'M JUST SAYING I WILL PUT MONEY UP WILL ANY OF THESE GUYS THAT IS HOW SURE I AM.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2008, 08:59:36 AM »
I'M JUST SAYING I WILL PUT MONEY UP WILL ANY OF THESE GUYS THAT IS HOW SURE I AM.
Is that you Jim?

joe joe

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2008, 07:16:32 PM »
no his cousin

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2017, 01:24:44 PM »
Bump this mofo. Time to discuss Jim Cordova again.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2017, 01:35:19 PM »
Feggets, all y'all.
Q

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2017, 01:36:12 PM »