Author Topic: Ok, lets get this out..... Hannity points fingers and MY QUESTION...  (Read 487 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ok, back to Rush real quick, he didn't name the architects of those who destroyed conservatism like he said he would but he did call these "architects" the so called "Intellectuals" in the party.

Now I'm listening to Hannity and he comes right out and names people like David Frum... Boom, we have our first neocon named, but here is the Irony.  Hannity has been a neoconservitive guy since day one, I can't count the number of times he has had neocons on and just totally kissed ass in 100% agreement with them.  Now today he isn't touching that and says he's the one who has been warning about this forever.. uh excuse me Hannity, Ron Paul warned about these guys, Pat Buchanan warned against these guys and YOU JOINED THEM AND ATTACKED PEOPLE LIKE RON PAUL!!!!  as I write now, he is defining true conservatism as he sees it and his own definition today is tainted with half a dozen neoconservative notions.  lol

So now to my question:  Are we now going to see all these guys just disassociate and say: "hey it wasn't me, that guy over there did it!!!  I warned you this was coming, I'm the good guy" and thus the majority of these neoconservative intellectuals and accomplices will just rename and regroup under a different banner, social conservative or whatever?

guys like Kristol, Kagan and Frum and their supporters are going to jocky to maintain influence from a new angle, are you guys going to be ok with that?

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Re: Ok, lets get this out..... Hannity points fingers and MY QUESTION...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 01:09:35 PM »
I can only listen to Hannity for about 2 min before I have to turn the channel.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 01:24:21 PM »
holy crap, who cares... I hate the guy too...  Is this subject to deep for people to grasp and address here or what?  I see this as one of the most critical points in the republican party and a massive condemnation of where conservatism went off track and how and what the correction and direction will be.  I can't believe people are not all over debating this but all I'm getting for the most part is oddball comments...

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 06:32:09 PM »

I can only listen to him for 2 seconds before I'm overcome with the urge to set him on fire. You're right on, Hugo--his unwavering sycophantic support of one of the worst, most treasonous administrations in our nation's history helped damper the Conservative brand significantly. I'm about to buy a new bumper sticker that says: Ron Paul Was Right.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 06:44:19 PM »
its time for Hannity to put the country first and commit seppuku

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 06:47:29 PM »
Could it just be the message was wrong?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 06:52:06 PM »
Ron Paul is a joke.  His dumbass not throwing his support behind McCain just ensured we moved FARTHER away from libertarianism.  Lib or conservative aside his political strategy fucked up.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 06:59:04 PM »
Bobby Jindal future leader of the Republican Party.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 07:25:05 PM »
ok this is funny really funny.  Today what was sean doing?  He defined conservatism and the direction it should go and he spend half the show talking about how awesome the Heritage Foundation is!  He, like Rush, noted intellectuals that will tell you different and named David Frum as an example.

HERE IS THE IRONY:

Sean Hannity has been one of the biggest mouthpieces and neoconservative nutthuggers in the media.  if a neoconservative idea passed out of the administration he was right there backing it 100%  He was very favorable to them on the show and I never saw him critical of neoconservative talking points.  But today, he's saying, hey don't look at me, I've been telling you all along, it's those guys.  by spending half the show pimping the Heritage Foundation, he was saying this is who I'm with, I'm not a neocon mouthpiece.  Today's show was about Sean Hannity shifting for position and drawing a line between him and the guys he spent the last 8 years supporting.  one of the most dishonest cowardly things I've seen.  basically he is another who wants to walk a different way and dust his hands of the years he supported neocons like it never ever happened.  Will people call him on it or let him walk into his new role like the bush years never happend?  probably