Author Topic: today i owned some loser  (Read 1155 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
today i owned some loser
« on: November 05, 2008, 05:46:53 PM »
so tonight after work i stopped at the local cvs to pick up a face wash...i can only use this speciific face wash or my face will get iriritated w/ another brand...so i walk over to the shelf and see some lady standing next to it...i look at the shelf and see the face wash is GONE! so i swear to myself and look at her and guess what?!...this idiot is holding the last face wash in her hand...i glare at her like a pyscho and she looks away and starts looking at other stuff...so i leave the crappy store and sit in my car pissed off...then i see this loser leave the store and get in her car...so as she leaves i decide to follow her...i have my hoodie on to hide my face so if she saw me in rear view mirror it would be hard to tell its me...so as im following her i begin honking my horn and flasing my high beams...now im taling her bumper to bumper and shaking my fist at her and honking and weaving behind her...as we appraoch an empty area of road she pulls over to let me pass but i pull behind her and wait and wait and wait...then suddenly i turn out my headlights...put my car in reverse...blair the high beams again...drive right at her car like im gonna hit her then at last minute i swerve outta the way blair my horn and flip her the finger as i drive by
w

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: today i owned some loser
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 05:48:50 PM »
Idiot

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 05:55:14 PM »
Should have hit a most muscular in the store, then shoulder pressed her.

;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 05:56:28 PM »

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 06:18:36 PM »
agree
sorry it not as exciting as when the pizza delivery guy owned u
w

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 06:21:50 PM »
sorry it not as exciting as when the pizza delivery guy owned u

or when i wrote the story how i knocked ronnie coleman @ koloseum gym. sorry my tnt delivery guy :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 06:25:06 PM »
so tonight after work i stopped at the local cvs to pick up a face wash...i can only use this speciific face wash or my face will get iriritated w/ another brand...so i walk over to the shelf and see some lady standing next to it...i look at the shelf and see the face wash is GONE! so i swear to myself and look at her and guess what?!...this idiot is holding the last face wash in her hand...i glare at her like a pyscho and she looks away and starts looking at other stuff...so i leave the crappy store and sit in my car pissed off...then i see this loser leave the store and get in her car...so as she leaves i decide to follow her...i have my hoodie on to hide my face so if she saw me in rear view mirror it would be hard to tell its me...so as im following her i begin honking my horn and flasing my high beams...now im taling her bumper to bumper and shaking my fist at her and honking and weaving behind her...as we appraoch an empty area of road she pulls over to let me pass but i pull behind her and wait and wait and wait...then suddenly i turn out my headlights...put my car in reverse...blair the high beams again...drive right at her car like im gonna hit her then at last minute i swerve outta the way blair my horn and flip her the finger as i drive by
The instability here is staggering.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 06:32:37 PM »
Bluto...step away from your computor pick up your phone and ring the hospital and ask to be booked in to the pshyc ward  :-\

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 06:44:07 PM »
And how can you get roid rage if you're natural??? hmm....

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 07:57:11 PM »
you retarded over face wash?  gayer than potential = unlimited

Caveman

• Getbig II
  • Old-school is da shit
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 02:32:50 AM »