Author Topic: Enough Politics  (Read 744 times)

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
Enough Politics
« on: November 06, 2008, 09:35:40 AM »
Mods, please move all the political stuff immediately to the Politcs Board. First of all, this is a Bodybuilding/Fitness website.....there are many websites to discuss this. With all due respect, who cares what 240, the coach or anyone else thinks about this subject? 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Enough Politics
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 09:41:10 AM »
racism.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 09:42:49 AM »
Top Dog,

I don't have a nephew, but I'm kinda looking for a young dude (18 or 19) to train at my house for the summer.

The pay is 250 per week, plus all the massaging you can handle.  All you have to do is train on my weedah bench while I masturbate, crouching in a brown bag in the corner.

You game, champ?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 09:45:03 AM »
Top Dog,

I don't have a nephew, but I'm kinda looking for a young dude (18 or 19) to train at my house for the summer.

The pay is 250 per week, plus all the massaging you can handle.  All you have to do is train on my weedah bench while I masturbate, crouching in a brown bag in the corner.

You game, champ?

hahaha i love this guy.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 09:45:37 AM »
Top Dog,

You game, champ?

you forgot free tanning as well

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 11:47:58 AM »
Top Dog,

You game, champ?
I'm sorry...were you talking to me?