Author Topic: STEROID ADDICTION?  (Read 8651 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
STEROID ADDICTION?
« on: November 06, 2008, 04:13:16 PM »
what is the deal all over the media and internet articles.. how many of yall had ROID RAGE? do yall get depressed cause your not juiceing or what..... and the cancer shit that i have read is that because of Lyle Alzeta

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: STEROID ADDICTION?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 04:16:36 PM »
Media hype...steroids are the new crack right now.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 04:17:44 PM »
Media hype...steroids are the new crack right now.
have you tryed crack?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 04:18:25 PM »

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 04:21:29 PM »
what is the deal all over the media and internet articles.. how many of yall had ROID RAGE? do yall get depressed cause your not juiceing or what..... and the cancer shit that i have read is that because of Lyle Alzeta

No I don't. I've never been a "cycle warrior". As I've said in the past I'll continue to train with or without steroids.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 04:21:57 PM »
BTW - Lyle Alzado was full of shit.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 04:25:01 PM »
it just that i read on sites that is promoting steroids and how to and all kind of info and then in the side affects there is a the whole list of shit that officials or dr. will resite

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 04:27:29 PM »
have you tryed crack?

Obama is goint to make crack free for ALL his voters!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 04:28:18 PM »
it just that i read on sites that is promoting steroids and how to and all kind of info and then in the side affects there is a the whole list of shit that officials or dr. will resite

I'm not 100% sure what you're saying here.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 04:32:08 PM »
you know all reasons they tell you why not to use its just odd that they show up on a site that is pro steroids

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 04:34:11 PM »
you know all reasons they tell you why not to use its just odd that they show up on a site that is pro steroids

I see. IMO you're looking too deep into it.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 04:53:13 PM »
Hormones appear to be pretty addictive.  After the boost you dont want to go back.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 04:55:21 PM »
Hormones appear to be pretty addictive.  After the boost you dont want to go back.

True. Any "addiction" to steroids is psychological. However, that part of an addiction can be the toughest to break.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 04:56:01 PM »
i love heroin, it feels like 1000 orgasms at the same time.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2008, 04:57:18 PM »
True. Any "addiction" to steroids is psychological. However, that part of an addiction can be the toughest to break.

For sure, the mind is very strong.

io856

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 05:56:43 PM »
I would say the results you get from them are addictive

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 05:57:07 PM »
I would say the results you get from them are addictive

Agreed

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2008, 10:43:52 PM »

You've been reading too many press clippings.......

Stop paying attention to the media and start talking to real lifters, people who use AAS.

If you're an asshole before AAS, you'll be a worse asshole on AAS.   ;D

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 07:20:58 PM »
I just orderd 60 10mi. bottles, i'm not addicted i just want to make sure i don't run out.
I love opening my medicine cabinet and seeing all my soldiers standing tall lol.

io856

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2008, 07:42:55 PM »
I just orderd 60 10mi. bottles, i'm not addicted i just want to make sure i don't run out.
I love opening my medicine cabinet and seeing all my soldiers standing tall lol.
thats nothing my friend  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2008, 07:51:25 PM »
You've been reading too many press clippings.......

Stop paying attention to the media and start talking to real lifters, people who use AAS.

If you're an asshole before AAS, you'll be a worse asshole on AAS.   ;D

DIV

Yes and no.  While the media overvillifies steroids, users and some guys on the boards tend to be a little reckless imo and make sweeping claims like "steroids aren't bad for you" or even that they're good for you.  Which steroids?  At what doses?

A well informed doctor who is willing to have a discussion (and not just say "They're bad, mmmk?"), who could inform you about effects on LDL, liver, HPTA effects, etc, and the implications of those sides, would be your best source of info, if you can find him.

Steroids are not physically addictive, but they can be psychologically addictive, even enough that users will disregard detriments to their physical well being.  I don't know why you mentioned roid rage in connection with addiction, shrek.  That's more of a side effect, and independent of addiction.  I've noticed an increase in my aggressiveness on even low doses of test so it's not imaginary, but nothing that erupted into "rage."  Your actions are still your own.  Again, the media badly overstates it and calls it "roid rage" while some users will totally deny any change in aggressiveness at all, but the truth is in the middle.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2008, 07:53:24 PM »

I know that's just to get started.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2008, 07:58:14 PM »
I know that's just to get started.

Wtf?  60 10ml bottles?  I guessing it's 250 mg/ml.  That would give you a gram a week for 3 years straight.  What the hell kind of cycle are you running if that's just getting you started?!  :o

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2008, 08:18:42 PM »
Yes and no.  While the media overvillifies steroids, users and some guys on the boards tend to be a little reckless imo and make sweeping claims like "steroids aren't bad for you" or even that they're good for you.  Which steroids?  At what doses?

A well informed doctor who is willing to have a discussion (and not just say "They're bad, mmmk?"), who could inform you about effects on LDL, liver, HPTA effects, etc, and the implications of those sides, would be your best source of info, if you can find him.

Steroids are not physically addictive, but they can be psychologically addictive, even enough that users will disregard detriments to their physical well being.  I don't know why you mentioned roid rage in connection with addiction, shrek.  That's more of a side effect, and independent of addiction.  I've noticed an increase in my aggressiveness on even low doses of test so it's not imaginary, but nothing that erupted into "rage."  Your actions are still your own.  Again, the media badly overstates it and calls it "roid rage" while some users will totally deny any change in aggressiveness at all, but the truth is in the middle.

Labwork, my friend..........Labwork.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

io856

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2008, 08:20:50 PM »
Wtf?  60 10ml bottles?  I guessing it's 250 mg/ml.  That would give you a gram a week for 3 years straight.  What the hell kind of cycle are you running if that's just getting you started?!  :o
welcome to the dark side  ;D