Author Topic: Obama calls 9 nations but..............  (Read 1114 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Obama calls 9 nations but..............
« on: November 06, 2008, 04:19:03 PM »
 not one of them be in Africa.  For the first African in the White House was this a big mistake?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Obama calls 9 nations but..............
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 04:25:50 PM »
fill us in on the whole story, links?  lets have some context so we all know what's going on.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 04:27:58 PM »
fill us in on the whole story, links?  lets have some context so we all know what's going on.

On the news they said his first few nations he called thanking them for his support were France, Germany, UK, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Canada, and some others.  Not on in Africa.  Thought that was funny considering he's the first African American President and has native roots in Kenya. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »
well, I just searched the news, I can't find any AP or reuters stories on this.  Was this on Hannity or something?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 04:35:24 PM »
I'm glad...Africa...specific ally Kenya does nothing for us. Somebody obviously reminded him he's going to be President of the US and not the world, Kenya or Africa. He also might have figured that all out shortly after he got his Intel brief on whats really going on.....
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 04:36:09 PM »
where did the story come from?  What program were you watching?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 04:38:06 PM »
Kenya? Are they still around?

I thought AIDS wiped that 'country' out in the 80's?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 04:39:36 PM »
Worthless blackhole that I'm sure we'll be fighting for. Africom just went online in Germany....
L

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »
Worthless blackhole that I'm sure we'll be fighting for. Africom just went online in Germany....

Worthless?  Are you really that stupid?  Africa is going to be the next middle east when it comes to its resources.  I guess that's why Asian countries like China are setting up shop and brokering deals all over Africa.  I guess that's why we just pushed for more military presence in Africa.  I mean do you really believe your fight for freedom and liberty as a soldier?  It's about maintaining our control over world resources genius.  You're a pawn for the capitalist system. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 04:47:29 PM »
I heard that Berlusconi, always the true Italian fashionista, commented that Obama would have no problem as president - since he's welldressed and goodlooking.
I'm surprised Berlusconi didn't say he was wellgroomed as well.
Hearing ol' Berlusconi, one could've think the election was for the cover of GQ.  
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 04:50:46 PM »
I heard that Berlusconi, always the true Italian fashionista, commented that Obama would have no problem as president - since he's welldressed and goodlooking.
Hearing ol' Berlusconi, one could've think the election was for the cover of GQ.  
Now I'm lost, what is this thread about lol?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 05:05:15 PM »
Now I'm lost, what is this thread about lol?
As empty as paradise

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 05:31:50 PM »
not one of them be in Africa.  For the first African in the White House was this a big mistake?

On the news they said his first few nations he called thanking them for his support were France, Germany, UK, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Canada, and some others.  Not on in Africa.  Thought that was funny considering he's the first African American President and has native roots in Kenya. 

Supposing this is true...  what exactly do you think he should be calling to thank Africa for??  Thanking them in advance for their continued dependence?  I mean, really, what??!?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 05:33:48 PM »
one last time, what program was this on?  I can find it nowhere and can only guess I must have been right with Hannity?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2008, 05:36:40 PM »
I'm glad...Africa...specific ally Kenya does nothing for us. Somebody obviously reminded him he's going to be President of the US and not the world, Kenya or Africa. He also might have figured that all out shortly after he got his Intel brief on whats really going on.....

If China has a interest in Africa, specifically certain Eastern African countries, then the US has a interest. Not to mention that China  is trying to be what the Euros were in African...colonialism 21st century.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 05:57:18 PM »
He's been the elect one day and he's already called nine world leaders?

That's pretty impressive.  Assuming he spend more than 30 seconds talking to each of them, and announcing his staff, all while planning on how he'll give Coach's hard=earned $ to Joe the plumber...

I'd say obama had a pretty full day!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 06:10:51 PM »
If China has a interest in Africa, specifically certain Eastern African countries, then the US has a interest. Not to mention that China  is trying to be what the Euros were in African...colonialism 21st century.

Death to the Chinese war machine! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!

FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE HAMMER AND SICKLE!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2008, 12:37:49 AM »
I agree why would he call anyone in Africa?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2008, 01:55:29 PM »

The Italians are a bunch of pussies plain and simple.  Look at the shit they produce.......Ferraris and handbags.  LMAO!