Author Topic: Derek Anthony's words of wisdom for Getbig haters  (Read 5360 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Derek Anthony's words of wisdom for Getbig haters
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2008, 05:40:35 PM »
AMARMI O ODIARMI, IL SUO BISOGNO PRENDERE UNA VITA. Io WILL non SCOMPARE mai. SONO L'UOMO LEI PERDENTI PATETICI.

AVERE UNA VITA PIACEVOLE SEDENDO E BATTERE A MACCHINA DIETRO IL SUO COMPUTER DI MAMME.

WHAT YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO SPEAK MY SECOND LANGUAGE. FUCK YOU FIGURE IT OUT !

HAHA :P :P

rough translation

You guys need to get a life. I will not something something never. I am a man something something

i'm lost on the rest

my Farsi is just as bad

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: TO ALL MY HATERS AT GETBIG !
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2008, 05:42:18 PM »
hey retardo--as Ive said a thousand times, I cant cross the border into the states.  My record does not allow it. 

you dont want him to bite you and pass the aids in his veins, to yours

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2008, 09:08:41 PM »
"TO LOVE ME OR TO HATE ME, ITS NEED TO TAKE A LIFE.  I WILL NOT DISAPPEAR EVER.  I ARE THE MAN YOU PATHETIC LOSERS. 

TO HAVE A PLEASANT LIFE SITTING AND TO BEAT CAR BEHIND ITS COMPUTER OF MOMMIES. "

He cant speak proper English or Proper Italian

Nice Job fuck face

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2008, 09:12:52 PM »
Derek Ante, Vi ste najveći scumbag na planeti. Ti uzmi kurac u magarca i neka ljudi pucati velika opterećenja u usta. Vaša majka mora biti ponosni! Bi trebalo munjevito sam joj za ne gutanjem Vam mnogo godina.

Ovdje je vaš kućnu adresu ....

PS- How is Dennis, Ryan and Tracy?

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2008, 10:29:34 PM »
Derek Ante, Vi ste najveći scumbag na planeti. Ti uzmi kurac u magarca i neka ljudi pucati velika opterećenja u usta. Vaša majka mora biti ponosni! Bi trebalo munjevito sam joj za ne gutanjem Vam mnogo godina.

Ovdje je vaš kućnu adresu ....

PS- How is Dennis, Ryan and Tracy?

eheh that was a little off as well    ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2008, 11:59:56 PM »
Hey Derek, you are continually offering the challenge to any Getbigger to talk smack to your face.  You obviously enjoy violent jousts. Afterall, being able to physically hurt someone is indeed a benchmark of heroic manliness!

Derek, have any of your many sponsors expressed concern for your overt violent tirades/outbursts?  What i am getting at is, these Getbiggers you target could be potential customers of the products you endorse.

Derek, why do you think your sponsors tolerate you?  Are they not concerned that your violent behaviour and taunting could actually work against the products they are marketing?

Anyway, you are looking incredibly healthy, lean and clean at the moment...good for you.  It is indeed satisfying to see you enjoying and embracing everything that life has to offer, even if that means shooting all sorts of chemicals into your system!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2008, 11:12:53 AM »
"TO LOVE ME OR TO HATE ME, ITS NEED TO TAKE A LIFE.  I WILL NOT DISAPPEAR EVER.  I ARE THE MAN YOU PATHETIC LOSERS. 

TO HAVE A PLEASANT LIFE SITTING AND TO BEAT CAR BEHIND ITS COMPUTER OF MOMMIES. "

He cant speak proper English or Proper Italian

Nice Job fuck face

LOFL!!

These outbursts are a form of advertising, IMO.

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2008, 05:50:03 PM »
DAWICK anthony has got to be the biggest fool/pussy I have ever had the displeasure to see.

I saw him at the Olympia.  I was riding the bus while he was talking to a couple other guys and you could tell they kept trying to ignore him.  One was Lonnie Teppier.  I spoke with Lonnie afterwards and he said his breath stunk so bad he about threw up..LOL.

Then I get on DAWICK (dats da way he talks, can't even talk right) thread on MD and tell everyone what a fool he is.  Of course I get the typical I'M A HATER JEALOUS TOOL, BLA BLA BLA.  I go on to tell the poor little man that I'm not a hater, I just cannot tolerate someone that gives out false information to newbies.

So DAWICK how does Palumbo's cock taste?  I'm guessing you are blowing someone to get your own topic on MD otherwise you'd been banned a long time ago.

Who is it, so I can get my own topic.  I probably don't give as good head as you do though from what I hear.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Re: TO ALL MY HATERS AT GETBIG !
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2008, 06:15:10 PM »
hey retardo--as Ive said a thousand times, I cant cross the border into the states.  My record does not allow it.  

OHHH YEA

Stop coppin out you pussy....

Vs.

Got my money on "fagesher" ::) ::)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2008, 06:26:05 PM »
AMARMI O ODIARMI, IL SUO BISOGNO PRENDERE UNA VITA. Io WILL non SCOMPARE mai. SONO L'UOMO LEI PERDENTI PATETICI.

AVERE UNA VITA PIACEVOLE SEDENDO E BATTERE A MACCHINA DIETRO IL SUO COMPUTER DI MAMME.

WHAT YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO SPEAK MY SECOND LANGUAGE. FUCK YOU FIGURE IT OUT !

Fucko offo.

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2008, 06:32:40 PM »
Fucko offo.

LOL..........Dereck-o

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2008, 06:40:32 PM »
DAWICK anthony has got to be the biggest fool/pussy I have ever had the displeasure to see.

I saw him at the Olympia.  I was riding the bus while he was talking to a couple other guys and you could tell they kept trying to ignore him.  One was Lonnie Teppier.  I spoke with Lonnie afterwards and he said his breath stunk so bad he about threw up..LOL.

Then I get on DAWICK (dats da way he talks, can't even talk right) thread on MD and tell everyone what a fool he is.  Of course I get the typical I'M A HATER JEALOUS TOOL, BLA BLA BLA.  I go on to tell the poor little man that I'm not a hater, I just cannot tolerate someone that gives out false information to newbies.

So DAWICK how does Palumbo's cock taste?  I'm guessing you are blowing someone to get your own topic on MD otherwise you'd been banned a long time ago.

Who is it, so I can get my own topic.  I probably don't give as good head as you do though from what I hear.
a lways on your mind i see
b

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2008, 07:03:52 PM »
No actually not.

Only when I take a shit and go and flush, it reminds me of him.

That's why I posted this.  Just got done taking a BIG DERICK!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2008, 07:38:40 PM »
Derek, you have held a long standing hatred for the Getbig community.  My question to you is; what was it that set you off?  I mean, you seem to be obsessed with taking-out a Getbig hater!

Derek, i have always been impressed with your honesty.  Yes, you call a spade a spade.  Truthfulness is a rare quality in this sport, yet it is something you possess in droves.

Anyway, keep on showing the haterz here how you just love life and being huge.  Keep on speaking the truth in regards to the drug abuse and debauchery that is so much a part of this sport.

Oh yeah, one more thing, have you reconciled with 'certain' members of your family regarding those very distasteful photos?

Peace and God bless big guy!

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2008, 07:41:15 PM »
No actually not.

Only when I take a shit and go and flush, it reminds me of him.

That's why I posted this.  Just got done taking a BIG DERICK!
  so your beating off on the toilet   
b

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2008, 07:52:40 PM »
Yes, Derek may have a foul mouth and poor language skills, however, that has never prevented him from gaining success in his life.

Look, it is no secret that the Getbig community have a long standing hatred for him.  Yet, for Derek, he seems to glean power and independence from such loathing.

In my opinion, Derek is probably one the most charismatic persons to ever grace these boards.  His unique brand of 'idea sharing' is yet to be duplicated.

It may be a mystery to many, but Derek will continue to grow in popularity.  The supplement companies will continue to throw money and endorsements his way.  And yes, the fitness sluts and horny-model-hoes will continue to hang off his dick, just so they claim they have lived in Derek's world.

Derek, keep on doing what you are doing. God bless.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2008, 08:04:02 PM »
DEREK Figure this out SENIN EBENI SIKIM PIC OGLU PIC
TEAM WOLF

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2008, 08:19:04 PM »
Hank,Derek and others can Say and type what they want on this site maybe he does favours for some people in high places.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2008, 08:27:41 PM »
eheh that was a little off as well    ;D

My Croatian isn't fluent as you can see!

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2008, 08:32:25 PM »
More PMs from the English professor. p/k/a Derek Springer

"lmao your a fucking tool arnold 09 please come up to me tough guy please ill pay. see how tough you are ciao"

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2008, 08:33:49 PM »
DA is a good, honest man.  8)
No doubt about it...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2008, 08:37:19 PM »
No doubt about it...

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2008, 08:42:18 PM »

Shouldn't you be sucking your boyfriends dick right about now?

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2008, 08:54:26 PM »
Das ist richtig.

Vielen Juden on MD.com und Derek Anthony ist die grusste.

Arbeit macht frei "Derek Anthony"...LOL