Author Topic: Why deny it?  (Read 2643 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Why deny it?
« on: November 06, 2008, 09:39:57 PM »
Palin spokeswoman on CNN tonight...

Gov Palin definitely DOES know that Africa is a continent.  She IS aware of what countries are in NAFTA.

Jeez, why justify the allegations she knows nothing of elementary topics?  Denying it just looks bad.  If Obama had come out and said "America, I DO know that there are 57 states", he would have looked like a dumbass.

Anyway, palin's spokeswoman is defending everything on CNN now

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Why deny it?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 09:47:56 PM »
which show was her rep. on? ill try and catch the re run

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 09:51:14 PM »
damn this was the re run lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 09:57:25 PM »
Larry king.

it's on again at 3 AM EST, catch it then.

I was shocked her people went on Larry King to deny this.  Hearing her say "Palin DOES know..." didn't look good.  Better to ignore charges like this.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 10:11:48 PM »
Larry king.

it's on again at 3 AM EST, catch it then.

I was shocked her people went on Larry King to deny this.  Hearing her say "Palin DOES know..." didn't look good.  Better to ignore charges like this.

did larry proceed to ask what her next move is?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 10:15:27 PM »
I still think it's low that the McCain camp is now throwing her under the bus as the reason for his failure.  And it was very clearly HIS failure.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 10:19:51 PM »
I still think it's low that the McCain camp is now throwing her under the bus as the reason for his failure.  And it was very clearly HIS failure.
looks like it may have been intentional sabatoge by Randy Scheunemann.  He was fired from the campaign for leaking nasty shit about her to the media.  What do you think of them neocons now :D  He was head of PNAC.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 10:22:10 PM »
looks like it may have been intentional sabatoge by Randy Scheunemann.  He was fired from the campaign for leaking nasty shit about her to the media.  What do you think of them neocons now :D  He was head of PNAC.

I like some of what I've read on PNAC.  No, this was stuff being put out by people who weren't fired.  Just came out today so I have yet to delge into it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 10:23:28 PM »
I like some of what I've read on PNAC.  No, this was stuff being put out by people who weren't fired.  Just came out today so I have yet to delge into it.
I was pretty shocked at how hard Carl Cameron went after Palin.  Looks like she's the official scapegoat.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 10:25:43 PM »
I was pretty shocked at how hard Carl Cameron went after Palin.  Looks like she's the official scapegoat.

you remember how he went after ron paul in the primaries?

what a chode

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 10:25:53 PM »

I certainly get that impression.  I don't like how a section of McCains camp who obviously disliked Palin are the quoted with the alleged "Africa" comments.  I'd like to hear her side of that one.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 10:27:34 PM »

what a chode

This is wierd to say but Ron Paul is a lot like white supremicists.. A lot of what he has to say is sharp political observation and judgement but the rest of it makes him look like an ass and totally marginalizes himself.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 10:31:42 PM »

what a chode
yea, I thought ron paul p'wned McCain pretty good.  Asking him about the Working Group on Financial Markets, McCain's WTF expression and clueless answer was priceless

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 10:33:27 PM »
This is wierd to say but Ron Paul is a lot like white supremicists.. A lot of what he has to say is sharp political observation and judgement but the rest of it makes him look like an ass and totally marginalizes himself.
If they scapegoat her, it'll be a big mistake, they'll be missing real problems that need addressed.  These clowns are of course going to look for a scapegoat so they are not out of work in the next round.  Everybody is like, don't look at me, it was her.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2008, 10:36:00 PM »
yea hume tryed to play ron too with the " do you think people should follow your positions on such and such, some say they are radical" ron proceeded to make him look like a coward.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 10:43:52 PM »
yea hume tryed to play ron too with the " do you think people should follow your positions on such and such, some say they are radical" ron proceeded to make him look like a coward.
he actually does really well when they try to trip him up... that's why there are so many videos on the net of him p'wning these guys lol...

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 11:26:20 PM »
he actually does really well when they try to trip him up... that's why there are so many videos on the net of him p'wning these guys lol...

it was actually cameron..fast foward to 7.10

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2008, 11:17:33 AM »
If they scapegoat her, it'll be a big mistake, they'll be missing real problems that need addressed.  These clowns are of course going to look for a scapegoat so they are not out of work in the next round.  Everybody is like, don't look at me, it was her.
bump for truth the party needs to get back to basics and quit pandering.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 11:25:49 AM »
bump for truth the party needs to get back to basics and quit pandering.

amen.

The top candidates - they were all SO different. 

Huck- far right religion, wanted to end IRS
Rudy- no moral standing, anti-gun, major pro-war
Romney- neutral on war, anti-gun, liberal on tax issues
Mccain- pro-war, anti- then pro-bush candidate
Paul- anti-war, anti-borrowing

Half of their positions were DEMOCRAT positions.   When you looked at the dems, their positions were all pretty smiliar.  hil and edwards and obama would debate on whether they'd remove troops in 1, 2 or 3 years.  Minor differences.  On the Repub side, things were much further apart.  As a result, if you supported one guy and he lost, it was hard to accept a diff candidate with opposite beliefs.

They need to be on the same page this time.  The pissy attacks (Romney and Rudy accusing each other of hiring illegals for their lawn care) made them all look foolish.  Mccain won because he didn't say too much and let the others destroy each other.