Author Topic: Gear of war 2  (Read 4646 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Gear of war 2
« on: November 06, 2008, 11:00:05 PM »
Just got it 8) who else got it here?
A

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Gear of war 2
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 10:59:33 AM »
Yep.  Should be solid.
N

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 11:01:53 AM »
never liked gow1 so im not buying it.

halo and cod 3+4 >>

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 11:13:20 AM »

halo and cod 3+4 >>

Halo3 MP is better, but not the campaign. 

4 player co-op on GoW 2 should be sweet.
Y

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 11:46:34 AM »
Went with lil bro at midnight to go get it.  Cant believe i had to sign for a VIDEO GAME.  I was joking around at the store like "you mean to tell me theres violence and/or nudity in this game? no way am i getting this for you"...."how dare you try to expose my younger brothers innocent untainted mind to this kind of barbaric violence".....lol...but its ok for kids to watch people getting shot and blown up on tv ever day...god forbid its in a video game!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2008, 11:51:21 AM »
Went with lil bro at midnight to go get it.  Cant believe i had to sign for a VIDEO GAME.  I was joking around at the store like "you mean to tell me theres violence and/or nudity in this game? no way am i getting this for you"...."how dare you try to expose my younger brothers innocent untainted mind to this kind of barbaric violence".....lol...but its ok for kids to watch people getting shot and blown up on tv ever day...god forbid its in a video game!

Yeah, funny isn't it?
HAHA, RON.....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2008, 12:07:29 PM »
lol a couple kids show up with the mom in the car. There were checking IDs.  Little kids were like," but my moms in the car". LOL
A

ahh.. fk

• Getbig III
  • Greed is good
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2008, 12:28:32 PM »
im picking up Fallout 3 and Dead Space today. Should be solid.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2008, 12:45:42 PM »
why do people have to buy these games at exactly midnight?

they can't wait?

E
E

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 12:58:04 PM »

halo and cod 3+4 >>
I'm thinking about picking up "COD: World at War" when it comes out on the 11th, looks pretty dope.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2008, 01:49:36 PM »

they can't wait?

E

sold out in ten min....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2008, 05:37:44 PM »

they can't wait?

E

Cause they're fucking dorks, with no real lives. Think about it, just like the tools who camp out for a fucking movie release, like it's only gonna show once, and never again.  ::)

We have some pretty stupid people here in the US, and they just keep getting stupider. They have been trained to fall for hype/advertisements. Think of all the people who MUST have the latest IPhone or whatever stupid overpriced gadget they're selling this week.

People of low intelligence, and little substance eat that shit up.
HAHA, RON.....

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2008, 05:41:20 PM »
Cause they're fucking dorks, with no real lives. Think about it, just like the tools who camp out for a fucking movie release, like it's only gonna show once, and never again.  ::)

We have some pretty stupid people here in the US, and they just keep getting stupider. They have been trained to fall for hype/advertisements. Think of all the people who MUST have the latest IPhone or whatever stupid overpriced gadget they're selling this week.

you dont sound like the biggest gamer in the world gordiano?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2008, 05:44:54 PM »
you dont sound like the biggest gamer in the world gordiano?

It's funny you say that. I AM A GAMER. But, that doesn't mean I'm gonna be going out at 12 am for a fucking video game I can pick up tomorrow.....think about it. I may go rent GOW 2.

It's funny, cause a few weeks back, I was leaving the gym around midnight, and there was a crowd of losers waiting outside GameStop (there's one in the same shopping center as my gym), for some stupid game. Fucking pathetic.

Is your life that sad and pathetic that a fucking movie or video game makes it worth living?
HAHA, RON.....

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2008, 06:02:27 PM »
This game is the shit. Love playing submission.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2008, 06:04:35 PM »

they can't wait?

E
virgins?

Alex23

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2008, 06:07:16 PM »
Larger bodybuilders play Merc2 while singing this song:

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2008, 06:43:09 PM »

Sooooooo, posting 13,000 times on a message board is a life? Just curious there lil bud. ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2008, 07:00:10 PM »
I'm thinking about picking up "COD: World at War" when it comes out on the 11th, looks pretty dope.

COD2 and 4 were both excellent because they were made by the developer Infinity Ward, who are amazing.  Treyarch made the crappy COD3 and, unfortunately, are doing World at War as well.

I'm not expecting much from this one.
Y

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2008, 07:35:38 PM »

for once you said something smart.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2008, 08:06:27 PM »
Larger bodybuilders play Merc2 while singing this song:

post a youtube vid of you singing this song :)

E
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2008, 08:33:57 PM »
Sooooooo, posting 13,000 times on a message board is a life? Just curious there lil bud. ;D

HAHAHA, I hit a nerve. You must be one of the geeks I referred to.

And yes, 13,000 post......in what? 4-5 years?

You want to pick on someone about "post count", try someone else. There are plenty of post whores to do that to around here....
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2008, 08:35:06 PM »
for once you said something smart.

Obviously, you haven't been paying attention.

My posts = gold.  ;) ;D
HAHA, RON.....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2008, 11:19:18 PM »

who said i camp out, Shawn? i got there at 11:50, met my friend and his chick there, i was out at in 15 mins. ::) Some people like the camping out experience. I don't tho. It feels like waiting in line for a roller coaster :-\
what do you have against gamers? so basically you saying that anything that is not work is a waste of time? Says the ex-pro bodybuilder ::) 
Iphones rocks, it plays itunes music and videos and is a smart phone, plus it runs  a lot of apps, and is the best mobile internet platform. Not bad for 200 bucks ::) I guess you don't like ipods either right? bTW, i didn't camp out for the iphone 3g and i had to wait a week. ;D
A

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2008, 11:42:08 PM »
who said i camp out, Shawn? i got there at 11:50, met my friend and his chick there, i was out at in 15 mins. ::) Some people like the camping out experience. I don't tho. It feels like waiting in line for a roller coaster :-\
what do you have against gamers? so basically you saying that anything that is not work is a waste of time? Says the ex-pro bodybuilder ::) 
Iphones rocks, it plays itunes music and videos and is a smart phone, plus it runs  a lot of apps, and is the best mobile internet platform. Not bad for 200 bucks ::) I guess you don't like ipods either right? bTW, i didn't camp out for the iphone 3g and i had to wait a week. ;D

WTF? I'm not Shawn. Whatever gave you the idea I'm Shawn Ray?

Relax....if your Iphone, Ipods, Icars, Itoilet paper, Icondoms, Izit cream and your GOW2 makes your life worth living, then good for you, stud! And I DO NOT have anything against gamers, I myself play and grew up playing games. I have an opinion against the sheeple who fall for any hype or advertisement.

Whether you want to accept or not, waiting in line for a fucking game, movie, overpriced gadget (Ipod, et cetera) is pathetic. I only see nerds and dweebs doing that type of shit. They're the ones who come up to others and start bragging about how they waited in line for hours to watch the latest Star Wars letdown. Guess what, when you walk away, everyone is laughing at you. Not with you.

Just reality, dude....
HAHA, RON.....